Lee Min Woo Thread

lilshinhwafreak

Guest hush156

hush156....thanks for the link!

any idea beside Shanghai, which other countries they're going to perform?? :)

Shanghai on July 8th

Busan on July 15th

Bangkok on Aug 19th.

Japan in Sept

Singapore, HongKong and Taiwan still to be decided.

Anyone one of those countries near you?? :)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Azura

Shanghai on July 8th

Busan on July 15th

Bangkok on Aug 19th.

Japan in Sept

Singapore, HongKong and Taiwan still to be decided.

Anyone one of those countries near you?? :)

I'm from Singapore...may drop by Thailand on Aug!

Thanks for the info! :D

Guest n!kk!

[LQ] 060707 Mbc Gold Fishery

-Kang Ho Dong, Lee Minwoo, Kim Hyesung, Jung Sunhee, Shin Jung Hwan.

bscap0004io.th.jpgbscap0018yp.th.jpg

Short synopsis: Viewers send in their problems in life, work, etc and this show reenacts those and tries to come up with solutions for those problems.

This is only 2nd half starring Lee Minwoo. First half starred Hwang BoRa (Rainbow Romance)

Lee Minwoo plays an employee who farts here and there whenever he feels like it.

http://clubbox.co.kr/shinhwasarang

Guest hush156

060707 Sohu Entertainment News - Shinhwa Press Conference Interview

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/shinhwajjcom/1g098

Upcoming Program MBC Word airing on the 10th of July...

He looks so adorable with his hair like that~~!!!

Must be something he picked up in Japan ^^

Pls do not hotlink!!

060710_mbcword_1.jpg

060710_mbcword_2.jpg

060710_mbcword_3.jpg

Lee Minwoo plays an employee who farts here and there whenever he feels like it.

I'm just glad he's not picking his noise and swallowing his own saliva like Jung Hwan and Ho Dong.

And that BUMP fart song is sooooooooo cute~~!!! :P

Guest n!kk!

Haha I love his outfit! So cute~~~~~~~~~!

DO NOT HOTLINK-UPLOAD ON OWN SERVER AND EXACT CREDITS ONLY!

235gh.jpg

060707mi014wq.jpg

060707mi021io.jpg

060707sh038kn.jpg

060707sh048al.jpg

Credits: on pics, Shinhwajj.com & s-shinhwasarang.net

Guest peachesncre4ms

MINWOOO!!!! WOW.. HEZ IN THIS SECTION TOO...

well does any1 knows any clubbox to download NN5 w/ minwoo in it? & w/ subs too please...

Guest Charlie_&_M

WOW our Minwoo is so hot in the China press pics :w00t: !!! So cute and hot at the same time !!!!!

Thank you Nikki for the pics ^^ !

Minwoo looks so dorky in the MBC program Word :lol: ! It's not his best hairstyle but he looks so cute that I forgive him to not be SEXY-HOT-guy that I love to watch LOL !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Ling for sharing !! I can't wait for the show even if I will not understand it cause it looks more like a talk-show ^^ !!!!

Ling : you must have a big big heart to have place for another man cause me I'm too fond of Minwoo that I only see him in my life :lol: !! Yeah I know, I'm afraid of myself sometimes :lol: !!!!

To every Minwoo's fans, I need help, I have a request to ask :blush: I just finished Manwon Happiness and I loved the both part but I only got them in LQ. I was wondering if someone could upload the HQ version in ysi or SS link and pmed me the links ? If I ask this it's because it's really but really too bad that I can't see clearly Minwoo's abs in the LQ version :tears: !!! Yes, I'm obsessed I confess but hey it's Minwoo's ABS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact I want to see all of Minwoo's body to head to toe in clear !!!

A really big Thanks in advance !!!!

Guest n!kk!

If there is anyone who is able to read, understand and able to translate from CHINESE TO ENGLISH, JAPANESE TO ENGLISH OR KOREAN TO ENGLISH,and willing to help Shinhwa fans out, please pm me.

Guest serawong

Minwoo is sooo cute in Gold Fisheries.... hehehe.... sooo good loooking!!! simply loved his hair!! :P

If only i have such good looking colleague in my office, then probably i wont really mind his farting after all... plus i will be quite happy to go to work everyday... ahahahahha :P

Guest Rgal

I love the way how he stick his tushy out whenever he wants to fart in the show.. So cute n so round....oops. :lol:

Sera dongseng, if got such colleague, i dun tink there will be any shortage of staff but the work productivity will be zero.. all bz drooling n covering our nose at the same time. :lol:

Countdown to 6gals later!! Woohoo!! :w00t:

Guest hush156

To every Minwoo's fans, I need help, I have a request to ask :blush: I just finished Manwon Happiness and I loved the both part but I only got them in LQ. I was wondering if someone could upload the HQ version in ysi or SS link and pmed me the links ? If I ask this it's because it's really but really too bad that I can't see clearly Minwoo's abs in the LQ version :tears: !!! Yes, I'm obsessed I confess but hey it's Minwoo's ABS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact I want to see all of Minwoo's body to head to toe in clear !!!

Do you specifically want Avi??? or any file type as long as you can see his Abs?? ;)

Most of Avi are rather huge size and i'm having trouble finding a host that will take more than 500MB.

Can anyone recomment a free host that will take 500 MB??

Guest Charlie_&_M

hush156 Posted Today, 09:30 AM

QUOTE(Charlie_&_M @ Jul 8 2006, 02:32 AM) *

To every Minwoo's fans, I need help, I have a request to ask blush.gif I just finished Manwon Happiness and I loved the both part but I only got them in LQ. I was wondering if someone could upload the HQ version in ysi or SS link and pmed me the links ? If I ask this it's because it's really but really too bad that I can't see clearly Minwoo's abs in the LQ version tears.gif !!! Yes, I'm obsessed I confess but hey it's Minwoo's ABS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact I want to see all of Minwoo's body to head to toe in clear !!!

Do you specifically want Avi??? or any file type as long as you can see his Abs?? wink.gif

Most of Avi are rather huge size and i'm having trouble finding a host that will take more than 500MB.

Can anyone recomment a free host that will take 500 MB??

Ling you are so kind but that's ok now, I just finished to download the both episodes from SHCJ !!!! At first it looked like all the YSI links were down but I tried a lot of time and then I finally finished the download, it took me like a whole afternoon only for 2 vids ^^ but I don't have regret LOL !!!!!

I'm so happy now that I can see his ABS :w00t::w00t: , it makes a big difference when you watch it in HQ version :blush: , Minwoo is so much HOTTER if I can add this LOL !!! And oh his face is even more beautiful and handsome than in LQ version. AAAAhhhhhh I can't stop drooling (a really big smile appears on my face each time I watch the vid, I can imagine my stupid face in front of the computer LOL !!!)

About his body, sometimes I find him too skinny but sometimes, I'm like "what a HOT BODY he have !!!!" and then my imagination goes wild "AdultcensoredThing" ;) !!!

Thank you again Ling ^^

Edit : By the way I just noticed your new banner and just wanted to say that I LOVE it ^^

Guest serawong

Charlie,

you should see the china concert pix... Minwoo finally manage to gain some more weight... i simply loved it... hehehehe

Guest Charlie_&_M

Charlie,

you should see the china concert pix... Minwoo finally manage to gain some more weight... i simply loved it... hehehehe

YES I NOTICED IT TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the pics section Nikki posted some pics from the Shanghai concert and the first thing that I noticed is that our Minwoo seems to gain some weight :w00t::w00t: !!!!! I was like "Did my husband gain some weight nowadays ??? Did he find another girl to make him good diner LOL ??? " I'm kidding :lol: !!! And I loved it like you too Serawong ^^ !

I just finished the 6 Girlshow and I must say that I was a bit disappointed cause there's too much of Blablabla and not enough action like in LL or Xman, so for those who don't understand korean like me it was :huh: but that's ok Minwoo was here to enlight my day :blush: !!! I hope the seconde part will be better next week ^^ !

Guest serawong

hi charlie, of coz in comparsion, gold fishery was definitely more interesting for us than 6gals...his butt was already enough to kill... i watched it sooo many times....hahaah... though 6gals i still find it funny at certain parts with all the 6 boys......

but not sure if minwoo is aware that while he was taking over the oh very gal mirror to check his hair, its all being filmed it.... ahahhha...

so cute... this man... i simply love him... hahahaha

Archived