Lee Min Woo Thread

lilshinhwafreak

Guest junjinie

^ THE DVD LOOKS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!! oppsey, I MEAN MINWOO OPPA LOOKS GORGEOUS!!! ahhahah ^^... i want to get my hands on that DVD!!!! but do the poster gonna comes with it or we have to buy it separately?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY Frigging God!! MUST MUST get this!! See wat the stuff inside n comes with english subs!!! Wooohoo!!!

Serena dongseng, pali pali put in our shopping cart :lol:

Thanks Ling for sharing this!! U made alot of pple happy with this news.. we r all gg to sleep with a smile on our faces :lol:

Guest angelix

the dvd is sooo yummy NOT TO BE MISS TO BUY!! support our M OPPA PEOPLE!! and thanks nikki, done dwld-ing :D

Guest krazie4adream

JUST LOVE COMING TO THIS THREAD!!

<3 MINWOO!!!!!!!

omgosh~ can't stop staring at him

LOVE JUST chanting his name!

Lee Minwoo

Lee Minwoo

Lee Minwoo

Lee Minwoo

Lee Minwoo

Lee Minwoo

Lee Minwoo

Lee Minwoo!!!

HOT!!! That box is sooooo KOOL!!

it's like a little mini collection of minwoo!!

LOVE THE COVER, hehe his ABS are sooo HOT!

Guest serawong

OH MY Frigging God!! MUST MUST get this!! See wat the stuff inside n comes with english subs!!! Wooohoo!!!

Serena dongseng, pali pali put in our shopping cart :lol:

Thanks Ling for sharing this!! U made alot of pple happy with this news.. we r all gg to sleep with a smile on our faces :lol:

No Problem Unni.....

as long as it comes to Minwoo's stuff... rest assure my service is definitely no. 1 and as fast as .... ermmm... DHL? ehehehhehe

already in order cart... just waiting for them to send.... eheheheh...

so happy... comes with a poster.... WOOOOHOOOOOOO YEAH!!!!!! will leave the wall next to my bed for his poster.... :P

Guest Charlie_&_M

I'm back from my vacation !!!!!!!!

BIG Hi to everyone :w00t::w00t: !!!!!!!

Just came to say HI for the moment !!! I just had time to see the M DVD Box and I'm so happy cause I know that I will have mine for sure :w00t: !!!! I can't wait for the release of the box !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for those pics Ling ^^ !!!!

I will come back later after checking all the thread and all the links that are still alive LOL !!!! I bet I missed a lot of thing !!!!!!

From France with Love LOL

The Minwooholic Charlie

Guest serawong

I'm back from my vacation !!!!!!!!

BIG Hi to everyone :w00t::w00t: !!!!!!!

Just came to say HI for the moment !!! I just had time to see the M DVD Box and I'm so happy cause I know that I will have mine for sure :w00t: !!!! I can't wait for the release of the box !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for those pics Ling ^^ !!!!

I will come back later after checking all the thread and all the links that are still alive LOL !!!! I bet I missed a lot of thing !!!!!!

From France with Love LOL

The Minwooholic Charlie

Finally you are back Charlie!!! Back from your vacation... so i believe i will see more "action" from you in this thread then... ehehhe :P

Welcome back!! :D

Guest chopsticksandspoon

waaa... the sexiest. ^^

my first contribution...

i had these two icons not long ago... it's a set... sort of... i have the others' too.. posted them in their respective threads ^^

set 1 :

minwoo2.pngshinhwabanner2.png

set 2 :

minwoo1.pngshinhwabanner1.png

Guest Charlie_&_M

Finally you are back Charlie!!! Back from your vacation... so i believe i will see more "action" from you in this thread then... ehehhe tongue.gif

Welcome back!! biggrin.gif

Hi Serawong ^^ !!

Long time I didn't talk to you too LOL !!! I don't have a lot of time, I'm like in MODE Searching-All-Shinhwa-Vids since last week LOL !!!! I will come back later after watching all M's new vids :w00t: !!!

All I want to say is that Minwoo is so HOT in Manwon Happiness !!!!!!!!!! A lil too skinny for me but that's ok, I still adore him LOL !!!

See you all later girls !!!

And thank you labingtatlo for sharing your pics !!!

Guest hush156

Looks like some of the games were edited out... T_T

DSCF0028_copy_0.jpg

DSCF0029_copy.jpg

DSCF0038_copy.jpg

DSCF0055_copy.jpg

DSCF0012_copy.jpg

DSCF0048_copy.jpg

DSCF0008_copy_0.jpg

DSCF0011_copy.jpg

DSCF0015_copy.jpg

Source: IMBC

Thanks to mspirit of Minwoo.com

Guest chopsticksandspoon

lols. it's nothing. it's the least i can do ^^

Guest hush156

Minwoo on new show MBC Gold Fish (황금어장)

Hosted by Kang Ho Dong, Shin Jung Hwan, Jung Sung Hee, Im Jae Moo, and Kim Hye Sung.

photo_336_1_1_no_2_1.JPG

photo_336_1_1_no_4_1.JPG

photo_336_1_1_no_6_1.JPG

photo_336_1_1_no_7_1.JPG

Source: imbc

Thanks to 루시아수 @Minwoo.com

Guest serawong

Hi Serawong ^^ !!

Long time I didn't talk to you too LOL !!! I don't have a lot of time, I'm like in MODE Searching-All-Shinhwa-Vids since last week LOL !!!! I will come back later after watching all M's new vids :w00t: !!!

All I want to say is that Minwoo is so HOT in Manwon Happiness !!!!!!!!!! A lil too skinny for me but that's ok, I still adore him LOL !!!

See you all later girls !!!

Oh yes Charlie.... Minwoo is absolutely adorable and HOT at the same time in Manwon!!! i watch times over times of it...hehehe... plus the dance that shinhwa did together... me, Unni and another friend loved it.... my dear Unni even cut out that put... and even converted the file to put in our mobile phone... so everyday any time i can actually watch that countless times that i want... :P

Ling dear..... that MBC gold fish program?? what is it about?? a variety program? or sitcom or???

any idea of the show time or date?

Guest n!kk!

Airs on July 14th (Friday). It 's a brand new program that's starting on that day and it's a program where the guests act out some of the problems that the viewers offered on the site and solve through them together. Thus, we get to see Minwoo act ^^

Archived