Lee Min Woo Thread

lilshinhwafreak

Guest serawong

hmmm.. this thread is gettting abit quiet these days... where's charlie and Ling??

by the way.. watched Minwwo's concert dvd yesterday nite.... finally understood why ling said his solo concert is a must watch!!!

tat DVD package was such a good deal!!! with all the clips they cut in, really high quality... and during the concert, they caught soo many of his close up... his good looking face... body... urrggghhh!!! i love the DVD... and def minwoo!!!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Charlie_&_M

I'm here Serawong LOL !!

And it's true that the thread is a lil too calm !!! It's like we're only a few people to come in here :( !!

Where are all the Minwoo's fans ?? In the Minwooforum.com maybe LOL !!!

Anyway I'm happy that you got your DVD, I have to wait a lil longer for mine :D !! But reading what you wrote :w00t: , I can't wait to have mine !!!!!! I want to see my Minwoo half naked all the time !!! I want to see big screen of his beautiful face sweating :w00t: !! I want to run my hand on his HOT body :blush: !!! Oops I think I went too far in my description :lol: !!!

Look what you did to me Serawong ?? Now with all this hotness I need to take a shower ;) !!

Guest serawong

I'm here Serawong LOL !!

And it's true that the thread is a lil too calm !!! It's like we're only a few people to come in here :( !!

Where are all the Minwoo's fans ?? In the Minwooforum.com maybe LOL !!!

Anyway I'm happy that you got your DVD, I have to wait a lil longer for mine :D !! But reading what you wrote :w00t: , I can't wait to have mine !!!!!! I want to see my Minwoo half naked all the time !!! I want to see big screen of his beautiful face sweating :w00t: !! I want to run my hand on his HOT body :blush: !!! Oops I think I went too far in my description :lol: !!!

Look what you did to me Serawong ?? Now with all this hotness I need to take a shower ;) !!

ermmm.... charlie... i think when u watch the dvd... u probably need a napkin too or a bowl or something to contain your drools... hehehe and trust me .... its more than a cold shower that u will need....... hehehehe...

coz there are some quite ermmm... close up of his body... not only just the naked top half... but also the lower half of the body which is equally as good!! can't say to much.. or else may not pass the board of sensorship here and also they maybe fans of his that are still fairly young...hahahaha... when u watch it... u will know wat i mean...there's even close ups too....hahaha

the whole time i was going OMO OMO OMO!!! hahahaahha

Guest hush156

Yo~~ M's Girlfriends~~!! How's everyone??

Sorry I've been away so long...

Wontak's Angel's Website is officially opened today... here's the Poster..

20060726165816.214.0.jpg

Source:Sportainment

Here's the wallpapers:

wal01_1024.jpg

DL Here : <1024x768> <1280x768>>

wal02_1024.jpg

DL Here : <1024x768> <1280x768>>

And here is the Website Menu Pic...

I screamed when I saw it~~!!

Its so freaking cute~~!!! :w00t:

home.jpg

Official Website address : http://www.angel2006.co.kr/

Guest Charlie_&_M

Wellcome back Ling ^^ !!!

We all missed you too !!

And thank you for the pics above girls !!!!!!!!! Minwoo looks so hot like always !!!! And I love the first wallpp, Minwoo is more than hot in here !!! He looks so serious too, I can't wait for his movie to release !!

ermmm.... charlie... i think when u watch the dvd... u probably need a napkin too or a bowl or something to contain your drools... hehehe and trust me .... its more than a cold shower that u will need....... hehehehe...

coz there are some quite ermmm... close up of his body... not only just the naked top half... but also the lower half of the body which is equally as good!! can't say to much.. or else may not pass the board of sensorship here and also they maybe fans of his that are still fairly young...hahahaha... when u watch it... u will know wat i mean...there's even close ups too....hahaha

the whole time i was going OMO OMO OMO!!! hahahaahha

Oh oh oh .... also the lower half of his body too .... then I will prepare a lot of napkin :w00t: !!! I can't wait to have my copy :blush: !!! I'm sure I will be like you too, I will go OMO OMO OMO :w00t: !!!

Wowweee...haven't been in here for awhile...

OMGosh the MENU pic totally made me squeal, it's so CUTE! Actually the whole movie is cute lolz

Thanks muchos for the wallpapers

Two more days till Minwoo's B-day....where us fans must mediate and pray our thanks that such a talented hunka lunka was born :D

Guest krazie4adream

Minwooshii!!!~~~

Sarang Sarang~!!

p.s~ ppl here are getting a lito dirty hahahaha..but....TOTAL UNDERSTAND when you're ADDICTED TO MINWOO!~ hehe..he's just sooooo........HOT!

Guest krazie4adream

20060531194511.401.0.jpg

hmm..i've been noticing that minwoo drinks water like that.

I seen him in NN5 drink water like that and in the ep. of Manwon Happiness [vs. Jo Jung Rin]

like he doesn't really put his lips to the bottle, or like just tilts the bottle and let the water run into his mouth.

haha..i find that kinda HOT ^.^v

Random: SAME NECKLACE HE WEARS IN NN5

pix taken from Minbongstalkers.com from the Guerilla Signing Session (05.31.2006)

Guest cutegurl87

I know these have been posted before...

vitamin5a5jr0gi.jpg

vitamin4a3nx5ar.jpg

20120gn.jpg

vitamin.jpg

vitamin2.jpg

vitamin3.jpg

vitamin4.jpg

vitamin5.jpg

but does anyone have this episode of Vitamin? I really want to watch it!!!

Guest taebingurl

ahhh....lee minwoo.........Right now i'm going off heels for him even thought i sort of dislike him before. lol, cuz everytime when i read stories about him he's always so mean and stuff and i have always thought that he's old looking. Lol, my bad. Right i'm going kind of crazy for him. I can't wait until his movie, "WOntak's Angel," come out.

I cant wait to get my hands on my M's DVD... Sera dongseng is holding on to my copy.. she dun wan to let mi have M for the weekend... :lol:

She keeping my copy at her plc... greedy gal keeping M to herself... chukor.... :lol:

I tink i hve tat vitamin in my "library' But the file is pretty big as its in HD version

Guest krazie4adream

^ It should be the 28th already in Korea!! SO>...............

SANG YU JUK KA HAM NIDA!!! [excuse my bad pro.]

HAPPIE BIRTHDAY LEE MINWOO!!!!

OPPA~ FIGHTING!~

SHINHWA CHANGJO~!!!

yes, seeing as how it's already july 28th in korea,

Happy Birthday Minwoo!!

^oh and krazie4adream, i laughed when i read your sig because i'm also currently watching NN5 starting from the first episode that minwoo appeared in ;)

Guest serawong

I cant wait to get my hands on my M's DVD... Sera dongseng is holding on to my copy.. she dun wan to let mi have M for the weekend... :lol:

She keeping my copy at her plc... greedy gal keeping M to herself... chukor.... :lol:

I tink i hve tat vitamin in my "library' But the file is pretty big as its in HD version

ehhhh... u have epi of vitamin show??? alamak!!! why did i missed it!!! i want to watch it.... :o

Unni... dun like that la.... i not keeping him all to myself la... just that... its more fun to watch it together with Mun Lee Park ma...hehehehe....

Mrs Park also not get her copy... =P

A BIGGGGG HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINWOO!!!!

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!!

Minwoo on Street Seoul Magazine

seoulst1it0.jpg

seoulst2tu0.jpg

seoulst3vn2.jpg

seoulst4kb5.jpg

seoulst5je0.jpg

seoulst5kw9.jpg

seoulst6ap4.jpg

seoulst10gw9.jpg