Lee Min Woo Thread

lilshinhwafreak

Ya so cute tat he was caught taking a mirror from the crew n after tat bz lookin at himself in the mirror...but tis guy really accident prone..

The way he ran from the back to the gal to "profess" his love n hit onto the tables which hit on his chest.. ouch... aigoo this guy... really.. :P

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xmkaex

^ yeah i was watching that and in the backgroud i saw minwoo fxing his hair in the mirror. :P silly minwoo.

xD puhaha and minwoo kept on shooting that lady with that wooden gun thingy. lol

Minwoo is sooo cute in Gold Fisheries.... hehehe.... sooo good loooking!!! simply loved his hair!! :P

If only i have such good looking colleague in my office, then probably i wont really mind his farting after all... plus i will be quite happy to go to work everyday... ahahahahha :P

I love the way how he stick his tushy out whenever he wants to fart in the show.. So cute n so round....oops. :lol:

haha i thought minwoo looks so cute in Gold Fisheries. i laughed my head off when he was performing "BUmp" and he farted like crazy. hahahah :lol:

Do you specifically want Avi??? or any file type as long as you can see his Abs?? ;)

Most of Avi are rather huge size and i'm having trouble finding a host that will take more than 500MB.

Can anyone recomment a free host that will take 500 MB??

by host do mean somewhere you cna upload files? if so i think yousendit.com take file that are up to 1gb. so i think that will work. ;)

Guest samshiku

oh minwoo put on weight? FInALLY! i was so worrried abt him..he was just getting skinnier and skinnier...all he had left was muscles which is not too gd for his health..well im glad :D

Just saw the preview of his solo concert DVD.. OMG!! I cant wait to get my hands on it!! Argh!! He look so so so good n hot!! :w00t:

Guest Charlie_&_M

Rgal Posted Today, 09:43 AM

Just saw the preview of his solo concert DVD.. OMG!! I cant wait to get my hands on it!! Argh!! He look so so so good n hot!! w00t.gif

Yeah me too !!!! since I know that my cd store will have the dvd I can't wait to have it too !!!!!!

Me hungry of Minwoo !!!! I just finished the new show Fishery something with Minwoo in here and apart from him always farting, he was so hot in the black outfit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally too handsome in black !!! If I had such a hot guy in my office, I will problably try to seduce him or even rape him LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah me too !!!! since I know that my cd store will have the dvd I can't wait to have it too !!!!!!

Me hungry of Minwoo !!!! I just finished the new show Fishery something with Minwoo in here and apart from him always farting, he was so hot in the black outfit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally too handsome in black !!! If I had such a hot guy in my office, I will problably try to seduce him or even rape him LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just tat preview i already rewatch a few times.. argh.. faster faster ship it out!! :lol:

Ya he look super good in tat black outfit n tat pants.. so snug n tight!! Tink we prob wan to have him for lunch, dinner, supper, dessert... :lol: :blush:

Guest ellyinsung

minwoo so cute..i love his smiley eyes..when he is smiling..damn drooling ~..!!! :P

even if they dont hold a concert in malaysia i hope theyll have one in singapore!!

hoping shinhwa will come to Malaysia..like tvxq and super junior

Guest Charlie_&_M

OMG I totally love those postcards :w00t::w00t: , just let me wipe my drools and I will come back later LOL !!!

Seriously those pics are too HOT, Minwoo is too HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know for you but me I like very much when he's bare chest :phew: !!! Just let me shout out loud "AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU MINWOO, I LOVE YOUR BODY :sweatingbullets: !!!

Ok, ok I must calm down oreslse I will say some Xrated stuffs :lol: !!

Thank you very much for sharing ^^, I took them all in my computer !! Now I must wait for my copy to arrive :( 2 weeks to wait :crazy: !!!!!

Guest Azura

Is Minwoo gaining some weight??!!!

AHHHHH. I love it when he's a bit "chubby" or "meaty". hehe

me too...guess he must be working out at the gym lately. :)

OMG I totally love those postcards :w00t::w00t: , just let me wipe my drools and I will come back later LOL !!!

Seriously those pics are too HOT, Minwoo is too HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know for you but me I like very much when he's bare chest :phew: !!! Just let me shout out loud "AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU MINWOO, I LOVE YOUR BODY :sweatingbullets: !!!

Ok, ok I must calm down oreslse I will say some Xrated stuffs :lol: !!

Thank you very much for sharing ^^, I took them all in my computer !! Now I must wait for my copy to arrive :( 2 weeks to wait :crazy: !!!!!

Ya when i saw it i was like :w00t::w00t: someone hand mi a towel pls.. drooling all over... :lol:

I love that pix of him in a hood barin tat chest... too late Charlie_&_M, i already had x-rated tots.. hahaaahaha

Guest krazie4adream

Sooo Ripped~ DID YOU SEE ALL THOSE MUSCLES!!!!!! wow!!

Oh la la~ loving alot of his outfits, it's hot, and that tan vest he has i think i seen him wear in on Xman before, except with a black t-shirt inside. hmm..maybe it's a different one. Anyhows....talking about his hair, i sorta like it now. Better than in NN5, wellz it was still hot in NN5 but like sometimes it was rather long and too volumized but yeah..is it like BLACK now, wellz it got darker, i like it. and when it 's not too curly it's VERY VERY VERY VERY HOT!!!!! wellz he's HOT NO MATTER WHAT. i remember that clip with him dance on a white piano. i was like O.M.G!! does it get any HOTTER than that!! AHHHHH!!! LEE MINWOO you're soooooo COOL! Love you soooooooo much..imma go rewatch some Nonstop 5 ep. now.hehehe...So cool too see there are soo many of his fans here.. MY FAVORITEST SHINHWA EVER!! [altho i love them all!]

Guest krazie4adream

Is he getting fatter? REALLY? chong man yae yo?

hmmm....i thought he was getting thinner too...

intresting.. :unsure:

Archived