[MANGA] Black Bird

Guest pajhlub

Guest anniexiong

yeah, i went mangfox to see if they had it online and they do!!! i read it and it was goood!!!! i really like it, thanks for posting it!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aznluvergurl

I've been reading Black Bird for a while now... I get most of my updates from Chinese Manga Sites

I think it's a really good manga, I only wish they would update it soon!!!

I would recommend this manga to anyone! It's really good!

Guest katty1981

well i agree with you...ya i love this manga too but waiting to read online seem kinda slow....this manga is not yet finish i did read the first few chapters very nice

IT'S GOOD!!!

too bad there wasnt enough releases of it before it got licensed. -_- cuz for sure SD already dropped this project.

this one is smut right? LOL. its pretty funny.

it will somehow remind you of Love Monster but after reading first 2 chapters, you'd clearly see the big difference between the two. I prefer this more than Love Monster. There's no way you could find the main girl annoying plus she's very strong and main guy is just.......... KYYYYAAAH. hot

i enjoy their so called "love scenes"

and oh~ the baby monster.. i forgot his name, its been a long time since ive seen it :lol: HE IS SOOO ADORABLEEEE!!! i want him to come out of the paper. LOL. seriously, especially when he is about to cry.

Guest jhealizzie

Pretty Good :)

love the art.

bishounen & chibi :)

Nice Plot.

love the mangaka!

in short, IT WAS GREAT!

too bad the scanlator stopped this.

• 2 weeks later...

^the scanlator will drop it after volume two or so they said.

anyone saw the latest chapter????? ch 6!!!

OMMMMGGG!!! tarou-chan's cuteness is contagious!!! it even spread out with his little brothers.. :lol: they're soooo adorable!!

puahhahahahahahahahah! and we will see major hot kisses baby :)

^the scanlator will drop it after volume two or so they said.

anyone saw the latest chapter????? ch 6!!!

OMMMMGGG!!! tarou-chan's cuteness is contagious!!! it even spread out with his little brothers.. :lol: they're soooo adorable!!

puahhahahahahahahahah! and we will see major hot kisses baby :)

Where can we find chapter 6? :o *wants to read*

Guest anniexiong

I am so happy that you guys read Black Bird, i believe it is a good manga. Thanks for adding more information about Black Bird, like 13infamyss, who give extra web site...thanks...thanks to all others too.

• 11 months later...

Anyone bought Black Bird books?

I decided since Day 1 that Black Bird will be added to my collections and with vol 3 out, it still hasn't disappointed me yet. ^^ Still loving it as ever. Many things has happened already. At the end of vol 3, it looked like Misao and Kyo will consummate their relationship even before marriage. and that's what the snake (sorry forgot his name -_-) said to Kyo's followers. He said he saw the bride's future up until they consummate their relationship. Hmmm I really doubt they`d do it in the bathroom though but I guess they`ll sleep together anytime soon now. Misao is like totally inlove with Kyo now and in any moment, she would give herself in to him.

And OH! hahaha I love the part where Kyo warned Misao not to get close to the snake. But then Misao violated his warning and she saw him looking at them from afar. She went up to him and he said "Even if I ask you, you don't listen to me"....... "If anything happens to you, just the thought of it and I felt like going crazy... You don't care how I feel at all, do you?" LIKE OMG. it somehow pierced my heart cuz he was trying to control his anger because he's talking to the woman he loves. It's like he can't get angry at her no matter how many times she pushes her away. He just doesn't have the power over her. Misao knows it too... she's like "I know when Kyo talks to me so calmly, he's at his angriest." See. Kyo is ♥.

Can't wait to read book 4.. auugh another 3 months of wait -_-

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I love Black Bird mostly because of that cute cute cute baby bird demon. (manga strip in my sig from "Black Bird") Haha, using his tears for a salty seasoning to the demon's meals. =)

• 1 month later...

Archived