Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

Guest xosandy

woah. thanks for all of the pics! he looks hot as always. ;] can`t wait til he gets out of the military and starts acting again!

source: HL / hssh

http://www.songseungheonforever.com/bbs/zb...sc=asc&no=47482

chinese translated by CSH/cyingee

english translated by TSH

hssh 2005-10-16 15:38:14

『Behind SH's Honeylang』Behind the scene of Popcorn, an incident of SH

This appears to be a small incident at one of Popcorn's shooting scenes.

Recently a fan posted this article....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me... watching Autumn Tale made me so touched upon seeing his tearful acting skills. Even if you're handsome, you ought to have an extent, isn't it? But for SH's handsome looks, it is really beyond words description. Besides being good-looking, there's the feeling of.... gentle disposition...

My friend's younger brother worked at the TV station... after graduation before enlisted to army he went with someone to work there... that was the time when Popcorn was shot!! As he was designated to be the lighting staff, he had to lift the equipment and stand all day. On that day there were some disagreement among the staff. As a result everybody was very tired and hungry.

Being too hungry and tired, the entire crew was exhausted. Then, friend's brother accidentally dropped the equipment. As the lighting was made of glass, it broke into pieces and scattered all over the floor.

Seeing this, the assistant director scolded him harshly. SH walked to his side and told him "let's tidy up together". It was said that the atmosphere then was pretty serious. SSH bent down to clear away the broken pieces.

The assistant director felt it was absurd. He told SH... you should be looking at your script... but SH told him "I'll read my script after tidying up". Friend's brother was so moved that he said to SH "brother, i won't forget you!". SH smiled and walked away, but returned to read his script conscientiously.

He said he was really very touched. He has always thought that good-looking stars won't be any good, but it was untrue. After working for 1.5 months, he used his salary and bought a present for SH, who said "thank you" on the spot. He said from the various stars he knew, he had never met someone like SH.

Seung Heon... you really did well.

source: HL / hssh

http://www.songseungheonforever.com/bbs/zb...sc=asc&no=47482

chinese translated by CSH/cyingee

english translated by TSH

hssh 2005-10-16 15:38:14

『Behind SH's Honeylang』Behind the scene of Popcorn, an incident of SH

This appears to be a small incident at one of Popcorn's shooting scenes.

Recently a fan posted this article....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me... watching Autumn Tale made me so touched upon seeing his tearful acting skills. Even if you're handsome, you ought to have an extent, isn't it? But for SH's handsome looks, it is really beyond words description. Besides being good-looking, there's the feeling of.... gentle disposition...

My friend's younger brother worked at the TV station... after graduation before enlisted to army he went with someone to work there... that was the time when Popcorn was shot!! As he was designated to be the lighting staff, he had to lift the equipment and stand all day. On that day there were some disagreement among the staff. As a result everybody was very tired and hungry.

Being too hungry and tired, the entire crew was exhausted. Then, friend's brother accidentally dropped the equipment. As the lighting was made of glass, it broke into pieces and scattered all over the floor.

Seeing this, the assistant director scolded him harshly. SH walked to his side and told him "let's tidy up together". It was said that the atmosphere then was pretty serious. SSH bent down to clear away the broken pieces.

The assistant director felt it was absurd. He told SH... you should be looking at your script... but SH told him "I'll read my script after tidying up". Friend's brother was so moved that he said to SH "brother, i won't forget you!". SH smiled and walked away, but returned to read his script conscientiously.

He said he was really very touched. He has always thought that good-looking stars won't be any good, but it was untrue. After working for 1.5 months, he used his salary and bought a present for SH, who said "thank you" on the spot. He said from the various stars he knew, he had never met someone like SH.

Seung Heon... you really did well.

That is why we love him more and more each day ! :lol:

That is why we love him more and more each day ! :lol:

I strongly agree with you..

This is why i do love him more and more each day...

It's worth loving such a nice man like him...