Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest misstennis

i don't know korean, but i read ysy's hanggul name in this article. http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201303/sp2013031507045394350.htm?uid=4790484
will he part of a variety show or does his name just mean something... idk. sorry if this is not ysy-related at all :( (but i hope it is!)

Guest ysy94

misstennis said: i don't know korean, but i read ysy's hanggul name in this article. http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201303/sp2013031507045394350.htm?uid=4790484
will he part of a variety show or does his name just mean something... idk. sorry if this is not ysy-related at all :( (but i hope it is!)

Guest eniya

if anyone who has time and love translation from chinese to eng.  We love every bit of your contribution.

You can find more of YSY CHINESE articles in this link below 

( note : search under his chinese name 尹施允 )

http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/search

original chinese translation txt : 

http://www.koreastardaily.com/sc/photo/26288

k0szdy.jpg

TITLE - Yoon Shi Yoon Interview:  use feelings of true love to play the role of the love drama

Actor Yoon Shi Yoon who is a earnest / serious, lively / adorable charming actor, but when he talked about  books he has a solemn librarian appearance.

Through Cable channel tvN drama "neighbor spent pretty boy", Yoon Shi Yoon returned back to the small screen after a lapse of about a year, completely faded from the shell of "KIM TAK KU", transformed into a new person" Enrique". Enrique gold had already entered the world's top animation studio as a genius advertising creative director  when he was 17-year-old  .

"Flower boy next door"  had made Yoon Shi Yoon well received and greatly welcomed by the audience . Yoon Shi Yoon said: "I am grateful to the audience who had given me so much support. i am proud with  the ending of the drama , it looks very good/ the shooting was done well ."

"Flower boy next door"  is a lighthearted interpretation of modern voyeurism of 16 episode romantic comedy drama. It is about a alone girl  with hidden past pain, living a closed life(played byPark Shin Hye) who peeped at her neighbor next door and was found out by the flower boy Enrique gold (played byYoon Shi Yoon) after which a love story unfolded.

It is reported that Yoon Shi Yoon, Park Shin Hye, Kim Ji Hoon, Park Su Jin, Go Kyung Pyo, Kouki Mizuta, Kim Jeong San, Kim Yoon Hye and many other actors in the studio were all extremely understanding and had great team work among themselves. The crew were marveled by their good relationships. Yoon Shi Yoon said: " We played indoor golf together and went to Folk Village with our japanese friend.  In addition, we participated collectively as a team in the ad shoot.  We did the shooting for advertising tgr as we wanted to portray that atmosphere of unity to the audience.

Even at the last day when the shooting for FBND had completed, the tacit understanding among them never ease. During the Wrap Up Party, many actors and studio staffs went for *MT ( see below ) . Yoon Shi Yoon  conveyed his gratitude to Park Shin Hye particularly, He said: "because the shooting atmosphere is great, so after the end of final shooting, we went together to the Gangwon Province see below ) carried out *MT ( see below ) ,   I was very touched by Park Shin Hye at that time, because in her busy schedule she also found time to prepare our food too, i was so moved/touched."

Yoon Shi Yoon said: "Park Shin Hye helped me get into the drama, let me carried out the true feeling of love when shooting the scene. The script is also very special, because it allows me the freedom to interpret the love.  I had this  attitude "If i am really in love, what should i do'  to carried out the shooting. Hence there is this freedom to play ( the role) . " But he added:" when i am actually in love, I like to create a lot of surprises for my lover. " Yoon Shi Yoon may hv a cold appearance but he has the other side which is warm and cordial.

Because of GoDokMi, the extremely high and cordial Enrique had "encounters" with rival JinRak which had caused him multiple hurts. If Yoon Shi Yoon is standing on the stance of GoDokMi, who will he choose between the two men - Enrique or JinRak? Yoon Shi Yoon replied: "Of course I will choose Enrique. Enrique is the one who open GoDokMi's lonely/closed heart. He just wants to love, her, protect her. And Enrique was the one who let her realized what happiness is.

It is reported that Yoon Shi Yoon is not willing to part with Enrique, so there may be delays on his confirmation for new projects . His fans could only look forward and wait for his new work to be back on screen as soon as possible . Finally Yoon Shi Yoon said: "Recently there will be overseas promotional activities, so may be in the second half of the year i will be able meet with fellow fans through my new works.  I've been working hard to played different roles, so fans please look forward to my new work."

MT - explanation by @meisaeteurn

[spoilers]

Hi friends! I have a bit of an understanding of MT. It stands for "membership training"

It's usually when colleagues or friends/classmates go on trips together to a place to get to know each other. Kind of like a camping trip. It usually involves things liike making food together, campfires, games, and/or just hanging out and talking. Seems they went to Gwangwon for the MT. It's always the best when going to the mountains for an MT. I know because in college, we went on these a lot. Hahah also, if any of you are familiar with family outing, that can also count as an example of MT.

[/spoilers]

Gangwon Province - Researched by @Frinda

[spoilers]

capture1223m.jpg

[/spoilers]

A sad look YSY, where could be these photos taken. So many speculations and comments I surfed and read at dcinside. Hope and pray that he is in good health, wherever he is, or Africa as they said. I notice he is wearing 2 rings.viewimage.php?id=siyoon&no=29bcc427b6817CR: dcinside # 70719

Guest chenile

YSY's volunteer activities

20130227n1199098924749.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130227n11990

judging from his hair, i think it is also taken before FBND
:-B

Guest eniya

I read from the old post that YSY waited for 4 years before he landed with the role in High Kick, is it really that long?  :-OWhich year did he graduate?
I know in Taxi interview, he almost wanted to give up waiting... but i didn't know it was 4 years of waiting. 

Guest ysy94

eniya said: I read from the old post that YSY waited for 4 years before he landed with the role in High Kick, is it really that long?  :-OWhich year did he graduate?
I know in Taxi interview, he almost wanted to give up waiting... but i didn't know it was 4 years of waiting. 

Guest cloe1430291736

@chenile thanks for the YSY's volunteer activities picsindeed..he is a humble and kind person..omg..i love him much more :x @ysy94...uri JW is not genius dear..ke..ke..if you watched his variety show 1n2d..he is not smart enough to answered the quiz games :P, he came from an ordinary family too..his father is a civil servanteven though i'm a hardcore fan of JW, but he almost never do  volunteer activities like YSY did..and for that reason my heart goes to YSY :x

Guest ysy94

cloe said: @chenile thanks for the YSY's volunteer activities picsindeed..he is a humble and kind person..omg..i love him much more :x @ysy94...uri JW is not genius dear..ke..ke..if you watched his variety show 1n2d..he is not smart enough to answered the quiz games :P, he came from an ordinary family too..his father is a civil servanteven though i'm a hardcore fan of JW, but he almost never do  volunteer activities like YSY did..and for that reason my heart goes to YSY :x

I think these photos were recently shot. By mere watching his eyes, I can feel his sadness and inner pain, though he had a wan smile.Not like other pictorials during his CF's and fan signing like the T.I. and etc, I mean that is after his drama Me too Flower.viewimage.php?id=siyoon&no=29bcc427b6817
viewimage.php?id=siyoon&no=29bcc427b6817
CR: dcinside # 70785

I just wonder there were several pictures that were re-posted at dcinside on YSY forum and one of those is this picture, in fact i re-uploaded this photo here in this forum and I also mentioned that " who or what was he taking picture with/of", then I re-uploaded the result of his sel-ca photo shots during their wrap up party, after the end filming of the last episode of Me too flower.viewimage.php?id=siyoon&no=29bcc427b6817
CR:dcinside # 70786

Guest ysy94

loujaie said: I think these photos were recently shot. By mere watching his eyes, I can feel his sadness and inner pain, though he had a wan smile.Not like other pictorials during his CF's and fan signing like the T.I. and etc, I mean that is after his drama Me too Flower.
CR: dcinside # 70785