[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

So Hee Sun didn't 

tell OY that OS wasn't her real brother - she only told her he lied about being the "good" OS and the other one being a con man who stole from him. She told OY it was the other way around, that her brother was the scumbag, con man. She also told her OS only approached her for money.

HS really pissed me off today. She had no right to hurt OY just because she's jealous. I'm still disgusted with both HS and MC. If they've been following OS around all this time (10 years?) they know he's a decent man deep down. 
Apparently Myung Ho's girlfriends name is Suh In and yes, his parents know her. 

In the preview 

Wang offers to give OS the money he needs but I'm guessing it's on the condition that he leave. And I'm gonna guess he won't take it! *squeals* (because he's already in love?) I'm SO excited he's finally going to speak with her doctors.

I know it will hurt OY horribly but I hope it comes out very soon that he's not her real brother so we can move forward with kissing. :-\" I don't really want them kissing as long as OY still believes he's her brother. 

@putriN - 
That's what I'm afraid of the most: when OY finds out her real brother is dead. I think that just might push her completely over the edge. She already knows OS is here for money just like everyone else around her. But she doesn't know her real brother is dead. *sniff* I don't know if I will be able to handle it when she finds out, I'll probably cry that whole day! :((
EDIT: @h0ns_niech - No, HS didn't tell her he's not her real brother. She told her he's a scumbag con man who only came to see her for money. 

Hi every one!

It's been years since I last posted on soompi, but I followed this thread every day, even every second like last night. You know why.

I don't know Korean but due to Korean movies and dramas, now I understand a few words :D Anyway I have just watched episode 6 raw and had a few comments:

1) It's true some podders have mentioned, HS didn't say JIS is not her brother, she just said her brother is a con man, not the other man, which is not true. So OY still believed he is her brother, but also he is a con man, not the other Soo that her brother mentioned in the letter.

2) Wow OS JIS he came so close! I thought he would kiss her! I know this scene before but it was still so thrilling watching it :))

3) Maybe the fiance's gf is really Sora. The expression OS JIS had when he picked up the call, the shock, it was not just because he realised the fiance had a gf behind OY's back, but because he recognised the voice! But it's just my opinion.

4) The scene where the two of them were watching TV together, it was so cute! So sweet. He looked so cute in the polka dot sweater. Actually he looks good in anything he wears!!

marie67 said: Aha, I read somewhere that there was a supposed bed scene in Iris II so hence the ratings increased. If TWTWB gives us a bed scene, wow I think the whole world be watching.

Guest bibidep

I think either JS or his ex-girlfriend will reveal all the truth to OY.  JS already took the pill from OS's small box on the table in OS's room in ep. 6.  He may change the pill or he may use that to pressure OS later on.  May be after this time when OS fail to take the gold.   HS finally admitted that she had a crush on him.  I knew something more about the sister's death because already 10 years and she still help OS a lot too, with out even wait for OS to ask.  If I'm in her situation I will move away from him and try to forget about what he did to my sister, if I don't like him.  :P

I really like SHK in these pictures, so lovely, look young and beautiful.

eab7b8eab2a8ec9ab8ebb09.jpg
eab7b8eab2a8ec9ab8ebb09z.jpg

I love all OY crying scenes today.  So real that I can feel the hearth pain and cry with her too.

01510546512E56D416DE96

And This picture of OS's face is so perfect in every angle, no scratch, no dent or anything.  How come you so manly handsome now???  He wasn't this manly good looking before he enlisted to the military services.  They must have a good training class to train all the boys to become the men after 2 years of service haha.

150C8344512E56DA227928
h0ns_niech said: @putriN @tessieroo did HS told her that Soo isn't her brother? or she's already told her? I get confused :-/ :-?

@tessieroo : regarding the possibility JS may betray OS, aa~~ that can happen anytime, we still have approx. 10 episodes to go, but, I think whatever hard time happens between them, JS will find a way to return back to his hyung's side. The two had been through a lot in the past and that what made strong bond between them grow stronger. :)I wonder if I have a loyal friend like JS .. or have I been that loyal to my friends so far ? :) 

Guest atimemachine

putriN said:

tessieroo said: So Hee Sun didn't 
Spoiler:
HS really pissed me off today. She had no right to hurt OY just because she's jealous. I'm still disgusted with both HS and MC. If they've been following OS around all this time (10 years?) they know he's a decent man deep down. 
Apparently Myung Ho's girlfriends name is Suh In and yes, his parents know her.