[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

I'm not sure if this is official but not that bad if ever coz IHYV started the same. Lets hope the rating increases each episode! They only shown mostly their childhood days so i think people will be more interested when they became reporters... So lets pray More viewers will watch Pinocchio. Fighting!

"@shuralou: #Pinocchio started with 7.8%. Don't freak out, soompi folks. #IHYV started with the same ratings."

Edit:

Official Rating:

Mr. Back

AGB National 11.6% (-2.3%) 8th

AGB Seoul 13.1% (-3.4%) 4th

Note: Their rating continues to drop from the high of %14.

Pinocchio (new)

AGB National. 7.8% 19th

AGB Seoul 8.4% 17th

Iron Man

AGB National 3.2% Not ranked in top 20

Source: Mr Back Soompi Thread

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110007220

I'm not sure if this is official but not that bad if ever coz IHYV started the same. Lets hope the rating increases each episode! They only shown mostly their childhood days so i think people will be more interested when they became reporters...

@shuralou: #Pinocchio started with 7.8%. Don't freak out, soompi folks. #IHYV started with the same ratings.

Its official :)

OMOOOO.... can't wait to watch em' on RM pretty soon!!.. am sure the whole cast will go there to promote the show ....!!! i hope RM's pd will come up with something really funny n intriguing ...!! even better throwback with  Ji-hyo n LJS as a secret couple PART 2... but the whole concept need to b revolves around Pinocchio -lies vs poetic justice ...roflll!  
aaargh daebakkkk..!!!  can't waittt!!!  PSH & LJS with RM cast once again!... 

Surely, I will watch it again tonight.

class="at_ttl"Park Shin Hye Shares A Selfie For To Watch ‘Pinocchio’park-shin-hye.jpg?w=600

Actress Park Shin Hye shared a selfie of herself wearing a high school uniform for her fans to watch the newly premiered SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio." Actress Park Shin Hye today shared on her official Twitter account, "Hi everyone, today we air the first episode of 'Pinocchio.' Please watch the episode at 9:50 tonight," and posted a picture of herself wearing a high school uniform. On her uniform, she wore a nametag which had her name in the drama, Choi In Ha. In related news, actress Park Shin Hye's upcoming historical film 'The Royal Tailors' will premiere next month, and her upcoming drama premiered today. The new SBS Wednesday Thursday romantic comedy drama "Pinocchio," which is produced by director Park Hye Ryun, tells a story of entry-level reporters working for a newspaper company. Actress Park Shin Hye is to play one of the two main characters, called Choi In Ha, who is a reporter who hiccups whenever she lies to other people. Actress Park Shin Hye is to play her role with actor Lee Jong Suk, who plays Choi Dal Po in the drama, an attractive, smart reporter who lives with a fake name.

Source:.kdramastars

Korean drama starting today 2014/11/12 in Korea

2014/11/12

photo520822.jpg

Korean drama starting today 2014/11/12 in Korea: "Pinocchio"

"Pinocchio" (2014)

Directed by Jo Soo-won, Sin Seung-woo

Written by Park Hye-ryeon

Network : SBS

With Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye, Kim Yeong-kwang, Lee Yoo-bi, Lee Pil-mo, Kang Shin-il,...

Wed, Thu 22:00
Synopsis
A green drama of reporters who chase after truth and those who spend 24 hours with them while sharing the war together.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2014/11/12

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor...

Lee Jong Suk can't stop smiling while talking about working with Park Shin Hye in Pinocchio

Nov. 12, 2014

Screen_shot_2014-11-12_at_4.27.35_PM.png

Jong Suk, and Park Shin Hye's new drama Pinocchio is premiering today here on DramaFever! In this recent video interview, he talks about his excitement to be reunited with the production team behind I Hear Your Voice and to work with Park Shin Hye for the first time.

Isn't he cute when he smiles while talking about Park Shin Hye? He won't even look at the camera because he feels bashful! I can't wait to see their chemistry!

more@http://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-jong-suk-cant-stop-smiling-while-talking-about-working-with-park-shin-hye-in-pinocchio-/

I think this first numbers are positive, did you see the differences between TV. and Online Rating . Pinocchio fighting¡¡¡¡¡¡

WED 12 NOV 2014- RATING

TV RATING

MBC-Mr.Back 11.6%              SBS-Pinocchio 7.8%               KBS-Iron Man 3.2%

ONLINE RATING

SBS-Pinnochio 23.2%             MBC-Mr.Back 19.9%                KBS-Iron Man 3.3%

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110007220

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2014111306591297210

:)>-

It good started with 7.8%. It's high guys compared with MLG. And the TNS rating was 9.9%. Really good with the 1st eps. People were not expecting to be this good. I have faith it will increase on the 2nd eps. The Young Dal Po was amazing. He's amazing child actor. The mix between director+writer+actress/actor+screenplay just so freakin amazing!!

I agree with you @rikasnail‌ @Chon_Chon‌ I thought it was pretty good for the first episode. Not a problem. Hey ... this is just the beginning, we are just getting started. We have to think positive for Pinocchio. Many drama that starts with a low rating, but then they can achieve success, even more than we imagine. Don't worry, Mr.Baek will not bite Pinocchio hahahahaha.

I'm fine with the rating of the first episode (hiccup) :D