Awww such a cute couple! ^ ^

Guest soompiuser154

Guest soompiuser154

I've been watching reality episodes on YouTube of a Korean Vietnamese couple. The guy is korean and the girl is vietnamese. They are so cute! And their son is soo adorable too! It's funny when the girl tries to pronounce girin Lol. I hope I'll have a family like this one day sigh.. oh by the way, does anyone know what coining is? They mentioned it in the video but I've never heard of it before?

Guest soompiuser154

EnYingChen - loll i just watched the video 'WTF - Chocolate Shrimp Chips' they are so dorky/funny :) thanks for the suggestion!

Guest severus

Oh my god people actually watch VLOGS? 
I think the only time I'd watch one was if Bruce Jenner was vlogging through his sex change and emerged in the end as Bonifa Halifah Shaliqua Jenner. 

• 3 weeks later...

There's a lot of cute couples out there like Bubz and her husband in Bubzvlogz youtube channel... 

The girl in the video you posted looks like Mia in some Off the great wall youtube channel videos...

Because I have some free time, I only watch Bubzvlogz, and travelling vlogs.... 

• 3 months later...

Archived