Is it...possible to lose aegyo sal? How can you tell if you have it?

Guest chiffonandtulerain

Guest chiffonandtulerain

Okay, so I don't know if I have aegyo sal or not...I've always seemed to have puffiness around my eyes above my eye bags, but aegyo sal is usually one big "poof"...I have weird creases on mine.
There are two possible situations I've come up with:
1. I don't have aegyo sal
2. I do, but it's starting to fade

If we go with situation 2, how is this possible? I've been gaining weight and my face shape is weird--it's not round, so when I gain weight in my face, it shows and my face appears really sunken.

Also consider over/under hydrated your skin, in this case if you are getting creases you might actually be getting less hydration.  I don't think it's an absolute though; like you either have it or don't have it.  Whatever works for you works! :)

Guest chiffonandtulerain

MangoR said: Also consider over/under hydrated your skin, in this case if you are getting creases you might actually be getting less hydration.  I don't think it's an absolute though; like you either have it or don't have it.  Whatever works for you works! :)

Archived