How To Hide/get Rid Of Eyebags ?

Guest LiveYourLife

Guest LiveYourLife

i can't seem to hide my eyebags with my concealer

hey... i got these eyebags under my eye and they are not pretty >.>

i am not very old .. under 15 and i don't want large eyebags when i grow older.

i tried hiding them with concealer and one on my guy friends who was standing 1 meter away could still see them

i know i should get more sleep.. the most hours of sleep i get now is about 7-6 because i procrastinate with my hw.

is my concealer not working? btw. my concealer is the brand monplay and i got it off a survey on soompi if anyone has it ^^

what things other than cold objects can use on my eye that can get rid of or hide my eye bags? .. i have a lot of questions

is there any cream or concealer that really works for you? Does sleep reduce the size of the eye bags you have already?

no concealer doesnt usually work for me. concealer is good for hiding dark circles, but if your eyes aren't just dark and bruised looking but it's an actual BAG under your eye that's puffy then it's swollen and concealer won't do a good job on it.

solution=sleep. lol, temporary solutions to reduce swelling are of course cold tea bags, frozen spoons, cucumbers ect. but yea, i have horribly big eyebags, sometimes double layers too. not much you can do =[

Guest LiveYourLife

no concealer doesnt usually work for me. concealer is good for hiding dark circles, but if your eyes aren't just dark and bruised looking but it's an actual BAG under your eye that's puffy then it's swollen and concealer won't do a good job on it.

solution=sleep. lol, temporary solutions to reduce swelling are of course cold tea bags, frozen spoons, cucumbers ect. but yea, i have horribly big eyebags, sometimes double layers too. not much you can do =[

well thanks. having eye bags suck =P

Guest lovemelody.

get a metal spoon

put it in the freezer for a few hours

take it out and place it on your eye bags

i heard it works, i never tried

i dont get eyebags xp

Guest xstephh17x

I read that potatoes would help. Put it in the freezer so it's cold, then slice it and put it on your eyes.

I heard warm tea bags are good too.

But the BEST way is to sleep more. =]

Guest CtlunatC

okay so get to black tea bags and make milk tea out of them cause its YUMMY!! then take out the used tea bags and put them over your eyes and lay down and relax for aroound 30mins - 1 hour. do this for a couple of days and it should lighten your eye bags.

you can also try Origins No Puffery cooling mask for eyes. its so tingly ehehehe. i got it for christmas and my eye bags were alot lighter even after i used it once.

Guest bittersweet_luv

I have never try the cold tea bag before just because I always forgot about it and leave it in the fridge for too long, but cold metal spoon does help a bit and also concealer. Don't over use the concealer though or else there will be a white patch under your eyes if you take a picture in the dark.

• 7 years later...
  • 9 months later...

I had problem with eyes bags as well. it is really annoying from time to time. You may try to get two stainless steel spoons and get them into fridge for 4-5 hours. Then, put directly on your eyes bags. You will see them gradually reduce in about 5 to 8 minutes. Well, I have being doing this for months, i did it once a week.

OR you want something fast. A  friend gave me a small packet of this. I was skeptical to try it and then start to see my eyes bag instantly gone after apply it. Apparently, it can last for 9 hours for each application and I washed off with just water. My eyes bags are relatively small now so I did not continue to use it anymore but still using the brand name products .Well, here is the link http://goo.gl/tI9jEV --- Look for instantly Ageless under the Product Tab.

Archived