Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest marikolah

@jadecloud Hehe! To be fair, I couldn't get through it all for the same reasons I couldn't get into some of the older classic dramas.
Also, I just read that Hyun Bin is doing a drama early next year. Is it too early for GHJ to take on another drama? :D I'm a greedy fan.

# Kong Hyo Jin ~ Weibo Update [20141007]
얼마전의 휴식... at Turtle
005u7XUvjw1el2hvjhc5wj30ks0epjs9.jpg
cr : 孔太阳2014
Bing Translate :
Not long ago, the rest of the ... at Turtle
Chinese Translation : (cr : 孔布利家的WEN文子)
不久前的休息... at Turtle
Bing Translate :
Rest not a long ago... at Turtle
Edit :
SOOP Update!

#‎공효진‬ ‪#‎웨이보‬

쌀쌀한 가을날씨- 모두들 감기조심!! 요즘 공효진배우가 소식을 많이 전해주시네요 어이쿠 좋아라. 숲블리는 어깨춤을 덩실덩실~

그래서 숲블리는 소심하게 외칩니다- 드라마도 끝나서 마음한켠이 적적하니 공효진은 틈틈이 더 많은 소식을 웨이보에 올려달라! 올려달라! 뒷모습도 상관없다!

' 얼마전의 휴식... at Turtle' (출처: 공효진 공식 웨이보)

Bing Translate :

# Gong Hyo-Jin # Wei Bo
Chilly fall weather-everyone watch out cold!! These days, I give a lot of news actor Gong Hyo-Jin gosh OK La. Big rooms, big shoulder Chablis forest dance room ~
So is the heavily forested Chablis shouts-drama, this one on the mind ever loose ball Hyo-Jin put them on a semi-regular basis are more and more news is way different! Pull up! It does not matter the Hind sight!
'' Not long ago, the rest of the ... at Turtle ' (source: Gong Hyo-Jin official Wei Bo)

Omo! eonni's rank is falling down and down  :(( :(( :((  last time i didn't able to vote :(( :(( it always say retry and retry but still can't i wish eonni can adjust in ranking!!! or win again this time!~ i miss her so much!~  can i ask how many times can we vote in a day? plz answer me :(( :((  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

jadecloud dijo: marikolah dijo: Gong Hyo Jin de Valoraciones de Drama: episodios máxima calificación sólo
1. Sangdoo, vamos a ir a la escuela (2003): 38,4%2. Gracias (2007): 21,2% (TNmS)3. Pasta (2010): 21,5% (TNmS)4. Greatest Love (2011): 17,4% (TNmS) / 21,0% (AGB)5. del Maestro Sun (2013): 21,1% (TNmS) / 21,8% (AGB)6. No está mal, eso es amor (2014): 13,4% (TNmS) / 12,9% (AGB)
Fuente: wikipedia
Me pregunto cómo sus otros dramas hicieron ya que no hay ninguna información de calificaciones en la lista. 
Wow, Sangdoo tuvo una enorme audiencia! Ese es el único drama GHJ intenté que nunca fue capaz de conseguir. Conociendo al final también cimentado mi decisión de no recoger de nuevo otra vez.-------------------------------------------------- ------------

marikolah

said: @jadecloud Hehe! To be fair, I couldn't get through it all for the same reasons I couldn't get into some of the older classic dramas.

Also, I just read that Hyun Bin is doing a drama early next year. Is it too early for GHJ to take on another drama?

:D

I'm a greedy fan.

Suk EuiD said: Omo! eonni's rank is falling down and down  :(( :(( :((  last time i didn't able to vote :(( :(( it always say retry and retry but still can't i wish eonni can adjust in ranking!!! or win again this time!~ i miss her so much!~  can i ask how many times can we vote in a day? plz answer me :(( :((  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest cassia_lela

As long as you have many email, you can vote many times.

Oh, not only you guys who greedy with onnie. Me too, and hyun bin is my first choice. Yet I don't think unnie will be there, since the male character is have a physchologist aspect as well as jang jae yeol

Guest marikolah

@CiaraE Nope, no upcoming drama as of now. But we hope she'll be casted along with HB in his upcoming one. I can't really visualize them together, but I couldn't with JIS either and they ended up being so good together. If not this one, hopefully we'll see them in the future together. 
@cassia_lela‌ the drama will start filming next month and GHJ is still recuperating from her injury so, yeah, very unlikely she'll accept if offered it. Plus you're right, the character is a bit too similar to jjy... 
"'Hyde, Jekyll, and I' is based on the webtoon version of 'Dr Jekyll is Mr Hyde' and portrays the story of a radio DJ and writer, who has a cold personality during the day and a kind personality at night, falling in love." - Allkpop 
Eh, oh well. I still look forward to it anyway, with or without our favorite actress.

I would love to see onnie-HB pairing too but I'm not a fan of KES's writing :(
I wish that onnie will back to big screen being pair with talented senior actor... but well, ofcourse I cant deny that silently, I wish that next year we will get to see her in small screen as well... maybe for a reunion with writer Noh? or a drama by writer Kim Soo Hyun? nah, my dream someday onnie get to starring drama by writer Jung Ha Yeon :x

anyway, I just did this for happy fun... randomly entering actor's birthday seeing their compatibility with uri gongvely :))

and so surprise to see this one!
mdgPQ.jpg
and seeing this, suddenly I want onnie to co-star with "him" mostly for her upcoming project :))
okay, just for having fun only, pease dont mind me :D

ah also about SIA's poll... yap, you can vote as much as you want as long as you use different account for log in B-)

jadecloud said: Suk EuiD said: Omo! eonni's rank is falling down and down  :(( :(( :((  last time i didn't able to vote :(( :(( it always say retry and retry but still can't i wish eonni can adjust in ranking!!! or win again this time!~ i miss her so much!~  can i ask how many times can we vote in a day? plz answer me :(( :((  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

a random post, I found this while doing my "compliments" project...

for sure, many of you have heard this before :D

Originally the script was only for Sangdoo to die…..Originally I wanted Sangdoo to die blissfully. When I was writing chapter 15, I received mail from (Gong) Hyo Jin [Rain's co-star ^@@^]: “Please do not let Sangdoo die. If you must let him die, then please let me die as well. Because I can’t live on if Sangdoo dies.”

When I received this mail I was wondering how could there be such a thing, but she sent me 6 identical letters. So I called her and asked her what she was doing, and she cried. I told her it was only Sangdoo and not Rain who’s going to die. But she answered, “Yinhoon (the female character) couldn’t live on without Sangdoo. Could you let Sangdoo live? If not, then let both of us die together please.”

I couldn’t and had no intention to change the script. I told her we were short of time, but she still pleaded me to change. I got mad and called her an idiot. After I hung up I called Rain and asked him what he thought.

Rain said, “I don’t know, but if Sangdoo was to die alone, isn’t his life too pitiful? What has he done wrong that he has to die alone?”

When I saw these two kids in the studio, I suddenly realized that it would be too cruel to follow my script and let Sangdoo die alone. These two children could not be separated! Whether alive or dead, let them be together – so I changed my mind.

LINK

LOL onnie is so cute! :)) she sounded so childlish, isnt she? like a little girl who keep insisting to get what she want :D in another side, this show how powerfull she is with her instinct talent. In pasta too, the writer give up letting onnie to portray her character as she wants not as what writer initially wanted :D

anyway, the "him" that I mentioned in my previous post, have you figured out who he is? B-)

and dont forget to vote for onnie in SIA, :-c
Gongvelyans, readlead, goodnight... :)>-

Guest clalenny

readlead said:anyway, the "him" that I mentioned in my previous post, have you figured out who he is? B-)

and dont forget to vote for onnie in SIA, :-c
Gongvelyans, readlead, goodnight... :)>-

Guest So.sw33t.u.u_dfeb

Hyo jin unnie.

Yippoh, great actress, natural look, queen of chemistry, i love all of her drama, all of them. My favorite 'Master's sun', 'the greatest love', 'thankyou'

She played so many role vey well,

I love her fashion, and her jewelry style, perfect ;)

Anyway, nice to meet you all *)