Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

coolreborn

said: [color=#000099][size=3]

Attention: All Joo Won soompi International Fans!!!

I know its a short notice but I just noticed while updating Page 1 that we are going to celebrate the 3rd Anniversary of the our thread tomorrow, July 18, 2013. The thread was created by the thread maker @jeeji last July 18, 2010, and I am thankful of her for starting this thread. It was then transferred to me as the thread keeper especially the updating of Page 1 which is still in construction. But if you noticed, some parts are already up to date like Cutie's schedules, infos, fans accounts, the news and interview section... this three latter sections are full of Joo Won's information and some are originally translated by our own translators here *you know who you are guys

:D

). I am still updating it and backtracking to previous pages. If you need to know something about Cutie, then you can check Page 1 and it may be there.

:D

So let's celebrate our Anniversary with our over flowing love for Cutie... the Moon Jun Won [size=3]of[/size] our life. 

love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277

[color=#009900][size=1]ps. coolreborn will dedicate her 9000th posts to our 3rd Year Anniversary tomorrow...[/size][/color]

@manyearsago. Thank you for the interview translation dear. Aside from the many Cutie goodies that we received, this is one of the best part of our 3rd Year Anniversary. Reading any article regarding Cutie, is such a joy to a fan like me and I'm so grateful, for you patiently, translating articles for English-reading fans. Arigatou gozaimasu!!!  hug-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774073

Guest mindymoe

just got up from RL... urghhh gotta lot of work to do.... anyway
HAPPY 3RD ANNINERSARY !!!!
tumblr_m2t6xjhZF41qkz8ymo1_500.gif

although i was left behind by 1 year to start lurking in this thread, i enjoyed all the way you guys chattering here and the updates always yummy for me :D :D
aaaahh looking at Ghost bts photos, i really wanna watch his musical. but how can i..... i have to graduate first from college next year after doing my research :(( :(( hope someone will pick me up with magic carpet then watch him together and just throw me again from the sky, and i will prepare my parachute, landing at my campus......
joowon+%ED%95%B4%ED%94%BC%EC%84%A0%EB%8D

The teasers have given us so much spoilers, it feels like I have seen half of the drama already :)) However it does not leave any clues about his mother and father whereabout so I assume they are probably still alive. 

On the scene where they were holding Park Si On, I think they actually wanted to prevent him from entering operation theatre (OT) for some reasons may be they consider him unfit to operate or he was not wearing proper OT attire... ?! 

In teaser 2, he was doing the operation alone which is absolutely NOT possible in real life. They should be at least 1 anaesthetist, 1 assistant surgeon, 2 scrub nurses and 2-3 circulating nurses around!. I'm expecting more major flaws to come.

omg I forgot again... this is kdrama...... sorry for my rant gals… I probably should stop talking...good night!

@manyearsago Thank you so much for translating the interview. Even though Baker King was some time ago, reading this interview brought back a few scenes in my mind. I had been so impressed by Joo Won in that scene where Ma Jun went to see his biological father Manager Han in prison for the last time. That was one scene which made me coin my favorite phrase - "where many others try hard to cry, Joo Won tries hard not to" His emotions were so raw and real. Now that I have read that this scene was his most memorable in the drama, I can fully understand why. I think it was @farbarri who said that even if the camera is not on Joo Won, he does not stop acting. So I can imagine him crying the whole time even though the camera was on Jung Sung Mo.

He looks so young and beautiful in these photos. He has since matured into a handsome young man with a different level of charisma but the purity and sincerity of this man remains the same.

I love what you wrote here:

In my opinion, his approach in acting and appreciation to fans never change at all.  If I have to find any changes, I would say his acting is improving every time he plays a project and more people like and love him being a sincere and passionate actor and he shows more appreciation and thankfulness to YOU (his beloved and precious fans) by working much harder, that made me think this is the answer of question # 14 of http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26116422/#Comment_26116422

I never found any contradiction when Joo Won says he loves his fans but yet he won't live for them. His expression of love and gratitude for his fans is not fan service or giving more handshakes and fanmeets. His love is seen in the hard work and sincerity with which he puts into each of his project.We, as his fans should be so proud of him as he continues to hone his art, challenge and drive himself to greater heights. That is the best present Joo Won can give us. And by staying true to himself, that will be the bow that tops the gift.

1N2D subbed on Gooddrama

I use this site to watch dramas and was surprised when I saw 1N2D there. This is the first time they are subbing the show, I wonder why but I am not complaining. Since no one is blogging the show these days, I resign myself to watching it on KBS YT 2 weeks later or catch the Chinese subs if available. So this is definitely welcome.

Check it out (they named it ep 1 which is obviously incorrect, they should perhaps named it as first ep uploaded, haha)

http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/2-days-1-night-episode-1

mrdimples said: 1N2D subbed on Gooddrama

I used this site to watch dramas and was surprised when I saw 1N2D there. This is the first time they are subbing the show, I wonder why but I am not complaining. Since no one is blogging the show these days, I resign myself to watching it on KBS YT 2 weeks later or catch the Chinese subs if available. So this is definitely welcome.

Check it out (they named it ep 1 which is obviously incorrect, they should perhaps named it as first ep uploaded, haha)

http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/2-days-1-night-episode-1

mrdimples said:
I never found any contradiction when Joo Won says he loves his fans but yet he won't live for them. His expression of love and gratitude for his fans is not fan service or giving more handshakes and fanmeets. His love is seen in the hard work and sincerity with which he puts into each of his project.We, as his fans should be so proud of him as he continues to hone his art, challenge and drive himself to greater heights. That is the best present Joo Won can give us. And by staying true to himself, that will be the bow that tops the gift.

ezze said: mrdimples said:

qie4.jpg

I was watching the teaser 3 and then screencap it and I noticed... the poor green toy scalpel seems to be broken and was only held up by scotch tape. And though it has gone dirty, Shi On holds on to it like it was the most precious, expensive thing in the whole world. Maybe, the only reminder he have in his past, where he was with his brother and mother, two precious person in his life that was already gone. Sometimes, when we lose someone, there is always a thing that we keep and the one thing that reminds us of the beautiful things that important person had. It maybe useless to others, but for us, its value can never be measured. Seeing Shi On holding that toy scalpel, knowing it was very important and its a reminder for him of his aspirations and his inspiration on being a good doctor that wants to save young lives, makes me want to think of my own. Joo Won is really good at choosing this drama and I know he will touch my heart in more ways than I can imagine. Just simply awesome. And to think this is only a teaser...  :((  What more with the drama proper...

ezze said: mrdimples said:

Guest mei8805

Happy 3rd Anniversary to all of u....  :x >:D< >:D

This is lovely cute cutie for all of u...!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6TlY1VcpTlB1DowVX2Iq

Happy 3rd Anniversary...

<:-P <:-P <:-P
Can't wait for Good Doctor..!! btw, i'll share some article about cutie and his first brother in Ojakgyo Brothers Jung Woong In (Hwang Tae Shik).. I think he (Jung Woong In) really adore our cutie and immersed in cutie acting because if he has an interview and have a question about his Hoobae (junior) that he want to praise about their acting, he always say "Joo Won really great in his acting even though he's still young" and he always mention Joo Won name in his interview.. For example in this artcile http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1367188500503768002 Jung Woong In said he really surprised with Joo Won acting in every role that he take for his drama or movie.. and he praise Joo Won acting's really good and in this article http://www.hancinema.net/jeong-woong-in-praises-lee-jong-suk-58090.html , even though Jung Woong In praised Lee Jong Suk in here but he never forget to mention his brother Joo Won in his interview. This is Our Moon Joon Won a.k.a Joo Won as we know as Our Cutie, great acting for every role that he takes, isn't he?  :D Can't wait for next role of our cutie, dr. Park Shi On and of course Sam Wheat too.. :x  :x :x Good Night (Indonesia Time 11:01 pm) all...!!화이팅 Cutie for Good Doctor..! 화이팅 for all of u too cutie lovers ..! 화이팅..!20121012000296_0.jpg
(cr pic from :  http://img.newspim.com/content/image/2012/10/12/20121012000296_0.jpg)

@coolreborn big leader your insights about the memorable things that remind us of the ppl that are precious to us really make me want to cry as don't have such precious things even I want to have but they have left nothing to me but only memory but  memory will become fader and fade away for a long time So sometime I really hope to have this kind of things in my life