He Loves Naughty Girl Not

Guest s u n d a e_

Guest s u n d a e_

//the gangstress is chasing the.. nerd?? (based on a true story)

COMPLETED

Commenced writing on... 26th October 2005
Shared on soompi... 23rd August 2006
Completed on... 14th March 2007.

Links to other (older&newer) works:

Diaries of a Distance
Almost 100%
Cupid's Trick

hlngnficys6.jpg
Thank you duckii for the gift!!

helovesnaughtygirlnotsy2.png

Poster 3

This story is dedicated to my big sister who inspired this story, yes, it is a true story with some exaggerated parts.

When my sister told me this story I laughed 'til I almost cried, and then i thought: why not share it with everybody else? So here it is!

Classifieds

hlngnbeq7.png

naughtygirlqd2.gif

PM LIST

1. ss5o1em
2. annievy;
3. faded_x_memories
4. its me CiNdYy
5. charzzy
6. azn.gurl*
7. Y0UNGiE�˜†�˜…�€ƒ�”€�€‚
8. Alias1234ever
9. UrMaiBaEbyBoY
10. ixSOOJi
11. EYELIED
12. MiZzKaEunieee
13. SHINHWA ILOVEU
14. ladyxchristina
15. joongie;love
16. mina27
17. babydorkee
18. xlinlix
19. liltoazndevil
20. .ladys0uL.
21. mangolover
22. ling91
23. sugargurl38456
24. kenkenpi
25. baybeekarmie
26. �™�„~�€œCleopatra�€œ~„�™�
27. tokio
28. hipployta
29. Lukii
30. x3wendy
31. berry_x.2
32. sam.e.fo.eva
33. linnienguyen
34. bbasya
35. Star005
36. mint*ster
37. wfl
38. ShaWta3x07
39. xdumbie
40. Ciao.Bella
41. xjazziehwang
42. Freshh
43. cathyy
44. flamerz911
45. missy-kz
46. yunsuklove_x;;
47. xx--lunatic
48. saro

Chapters

1 - It's Starting...Now.
2 - Too Much Valentine. ->
3 - Surprise Surprise!
->
4 - Strike Of The Kim Yoo Jin ->
5 - Stench Theory ->
6 - Yet Another Enemy ->
7 - Money Can Buy Anything ->
8 - Devil's Day ->
9 - Dare You To Dare ->
10 - Not You Again ->
11 - Not What It Seems ->
12 - Boy Problem ->
13 - The Darned, The Nuisance and The Mysterious ->
14 - Fight For A Kiss ->
15 - Fall ->
16 - Ironies ->
17 - Something Wrong & Something Right ->
18 - The Many Pleasant Presents ->
19 - Woken From A Nightmare ->
20 - Summer Hearts ->
21 - Summer Hearts II ->
22 - Step 1, 2, 3 ->
23 - The Unpredictable ->
24 - The End... ->
25 - ...So It Seemed ->
26 - Buy One, Get Two Free! ->
27 - Corny & Horny ->
28 - It's On ->
29 - Lovely Date ->
30 - Gone ->
30.5 - Hello, Yoon Sung!
31 - A Change Of Luck ->
32 - Snow Cream ->
33 - Shoo ->
34 - Get Real ->
35 - Just In Time ->

He Loves Naughty Girl Not

Prologue

A big fat man was sitting in front of me with dark brown hair, blocking my view on everything else. Luckily, I had the window. I stared out of it and realised that the train was passing my old high school. It looked the same as ever on the outside, I wonder what the students there are like now… because my days there were unforgettable. They were the days that made me what I am now. Allow me to introduce you to the original Kim Yoo Jin…

Chapter 1 – It’s Starting…Now.

No. I am not pretty.

No. I am not smart.

No. I am not rich.

And no. I am not nice.

Yes. I am a troublemaker.

True. Most people don’t come near me.

Right. I am affiliated with the leader of the biggest gang around, Kim Dong Wan.

That’s me. Kim Yoo Jin.

Doesn’t the name sound sweetly deceiving?

I’m a 16 year old Korean girl living in Seoul, Korea. The word ‘girl’ sounds too soft on me. Duh, I’m no ordinary girl. Like most others, I like gossip, secrets and b1tchiness, but I also love hitting other big-time b1tches who cross me.

I am a troublemaker. A naughty girl.

Disrupting class, playing tricks on teachers, loud and noisy- you name it. I’ve got long dark hair (I’ve been told you could drown in it), big eyes, a nose which I hate and average lips. I’m average in height but not exactly skinny.

The story I’m about to start telling, started in the most unpredictable way. You can even call it lame. Thursday, 6th February 1997 marked the beginning of all this…

I could feel the sun’s rays shining onto my face and sat up to face the mirror directly in front of my bed.

Ugh. Too ugly. Back to sleep.

I slumped back down and pulled the chocolate brown blanket over my head.

"Unnie, let’s go!"

"Time to go to school!"

I saw the heads of Super Freak and Super Geek pop into my room from around the door.

Super Freak, the first who spoke, is Kim Yoo Rin, my younger 15 year old sister. Yoo Rin is only 11 months younger than me, apparently me and her could’ve been twins (I don’t see how) because our mother was capable of it. My mother was holding a 3-month old me in her arms when the doctor told her she was pregnant again. Yoo Rin is pretty, with her long cascade of brown hair, intensive dark eyes though kind of small, an average nose, full lips and an enviable body. She is the extreme Miss. Popularity in the school due to her flighty and easy-going personality, plus- she’s perfect. I mean it, perfect. She’s a grade A++ student and teacher’s pet. That’s why I call her Super Freak, how can anyone be that perfect?

Super Geek is my 13 year old youngest sister, Kim Yoo Na. If Yoo Rin is an A++ student, then Yoo Na is an A++++++++ student. She’s super smart; she started reading non-fiction books at the age of 4! Her room is full of academic trophies that she started receiving when she was 7. Her specialty is maths, give her any problem and she can do it. Even if it’ll take her 8 years, she’ll solve it. Though Yoo Na is different from both Yoo Rin and I. She has short hair cut into a bob, wears glasses, is tall but on the chubby side, the best lips and nose and has big eyes. She’s different not because she’s ugly, but because she’s extremely pretty. I’ve seen what Yoo Na could look like if she tries to be beautiful. She hides herself away behind those boring study books and under that hair of hers. She’s not popular either ‘cause people think she’s ugly, but has her own group of little smart friends.

So there you go, Super Freak, Super Geek, and me…I’m just Super. =p

"Yoo Jin, come on! We’re late!" Yoo Rin said worriedly.

"We’re not late, only you are coz you got badminton training before school", Yoo Na pointed out.

Super Geek doesn’t like sport, she’s the cr@ppiest player you’ll ever come across. Yoo Rin’s the top girl athlete, swimmer, all-sports captain (though she mainly concentrates on badminton) and also the school’s best debater. I told you she’s perfect. You never win a talk fight against her. I beat the Super Freak up in physical fighting though, so whenever I’m losing, I punch her and that would make me the winner.

"Shut up. You guys can go first, I’ll get there later", I said irritatedly.

They both looked like they were going to argue but kept their mouths shut. Even Yoo Rin knows never to mess with me when I’m sleepy.

"Fine…" Yoo Rin mumbled as she and Yoo Na left the room and quietly closed the door behind them.

I walked to the black gates of the front entrance of Chungdong High, dreading another day. School studies are so damn boring. I usually just fall asleep in class. I reluctantly let my feet drag me into the school.

It was maths first period. Mr. Sit came into the classroom carrying his huge folders as usual and dressed in the same black pants and collared shirt with thin brown stripes that he wears everyday. He sat down and dumped the folders onto the desk. His tiny eyes roamed around the whole classroom and his fat lips looked grim.

"Who didn’t do their homework?" he asked softly and dangerously.

He looked directly at me and pointed with his index finger. He crooked it motioning for me to come to him. I grabbed my book and took my time walking up to him.

"Yes, sir?" I asked innocently.

"Did you do your homework?" he asked like he knew the answer.

"Yeah, sir", I replied.

He laughed mockingly.

“Sure Miss. Kim Yoo Jin”, he said with a smile, then he squinted his eyes and leaned forward, “now show me your book.”

I shoved it lightly against his face and pushed him back. He yanked the books from my hands and opened it to the last page. He frowned and looked at me suspiciously.

“Can I have my book now, sir?” I asked brightly.

He thrust the book to me and I sat down in my seat. As if I did my homework, I made Yoo Na do it. Not that I care if Mr. Sit gives me another detention, I never go to them anyway. It’s just that he’s been ringing my parents and I don’t want them to worry nor nag me anymore.

“Yoo Jin, Yoo Jin!”

I opened one eye slowly and was looking out the window next to me.

“Over here.”

I rolled my head to face Ha Na.

“Get up. Class is over. Lunchtime”, she said.

I sat up and stretched my arms.

“Language over already? That’s quick”, I said.

“Duh, you slept your way through it”, Ha Na retorted.

Jung Ha Na has been my best friend ever since we were 5. She used to be my next door neighbour but moved out last year. She’s not exactly a beauty, but you could say she’s one of the prettier girls. She’s got shoulder-length dyed red hair which she usually ties up tightly into a ponytail. Her appearance is completed with her being quite short and three earings in each ear. Ha Na’s like a girly girly punk.

We walked out the school building to the basketball courts. We usually sit down outside the courts on the grass area. I sat down on one of the wooden picnic tables as the rest sat down after me. My group consists of me, Ha Na, Im Hye Young and Seo Bok Ja.

Hye Young is from a rich family and is a spoilt brat. That’s why she’s so snobby and b1tchy yet pretty. I like her because she’s not a fake richard simmons like the other girls her class.

Bok Ja moved into Ha Na’s house last year. Her parents died in an aeroplane crash leaving her to live with her aunt, her aunt is a real hag and treats her like a slave. Bok Ja is a rough person, but has a weak mind. If you told her she was fat, which I’ll admit she kind of is, she’ll break down and cry like hell, and then 1 hour later she’ll make sure that you’ll be in hell with her. This is metaphorica, metaphoracal… whatever- it’s metaphory-richard simmons, I’m saying she’ll bash the hell outta you.

“I’m going to the cafeteria”, Hye Young said as she got up and left.

Ha Na waited til Hye Young was out of sight before pulling me over to the basketball court fence.

“What is it?” I asked her.

“Look, see that guy over there? The tall one wearing his cap backwards?”

I followed her finger pointing towards a bunch of guys playing basketball.

“Yeah. What about him?”

“Hye Young has a crush on him.”

“What the hell? No way! Just look at him”, I exclaimed.

“I know. He’s pathetic. Dumbest richard simmons you’ll ever meet. He’s one grade higher than us”, Ha Na replied.

“Then is Hye Young stupid? Liking him?”

“He is the school’s kingka remember? Jo Tae Woo.”

All I know is that Yoo Rin is queenka, about the last kingka, well… I sort of made him move out.

Hearing this, I craned my head to get a closer look at the guy. A pretty boy. No wonder Hye Young likes him. At that moment, he took his cap off and threw it aside. He had blonde hair. How typical wannabe.

“He’s rich too”, Ha Na said.

That makes up for it then.

“How did you find out?” I asked.

“Read her diary. She left it in the toilets”, Ha Na replied casually.

“That’s wrong.”

Ha Na shrugged.

No longer interested, I turned around ready to walk back to the table.

But Hye Young was standing right in front me.

“What were you talking about?” she asked suspiciously with an angry expression on her face.

Hearing Hye Young’s voice, Ha Na turned around and gasped.

“Uh…” Ha Na stammered.

What the hell should I do?

“We’re talking about my crush”, I blurted out.

Hye Young’s expression changed immediately. She smirked and grabbed my elbow.

“Another one?” she asked excitedly.

DAMN IT! I looked at the choices I have.

richard simmons richard simmons richard simmons richard simmons. They’re all ugly except for that one pretty boy. I can’t possibly say I like Jo Tae Woo. I closed my eyes and pointed randomly with my index finger. Please don’t let it be some prick.

“…him?” Hye Young asked bewilderedly.

I opened my eyes and followed my finger’s direction. I let my arm down and stared at the unfortunate person I have picked.

He was sitting down alone on the sidelines watching the others play. His wore his uniform properly, the tucking in shirt thing and the tie done up properly. He has tanned skin, is tall but kind of skinny and his face… he looks very ordinary. Average sized-eyes, a nice nose, thin lips and… a mole. On his left cheek, smack bang in the middle, is a black mole the size of baby’s fingerprint.

“Yoo Sang Hyuk…” I heard Ha Na whisper.

Despite all this, I continued to gaze at this Sang Hyuk. Somehow, I found an attraction to this person.

“Yah. Kim Yoo Jin. Wake up and stop staring at your lover boy”, Hye Young said.

I glared at her, “What? I can’t stare at him? Don’t tell me what to do”, I retorted threateningly.

I hate bossy people.

“OK”, Hye Young replied quietly.

I glanced at her and went back to gazing at Yoo Sang Hyuk, now playing basketball.

Hye Young slipped away. Ha Na shook me.

“Yah. Yah! She’s gone. You could stop pretending now.”

“Who says I’m pretending?” I said, keeping my eyes on him.

“What? You really do like him?!” she asked loudly.

“Ssshh. He is kind of cute….”

“Yoo Jin, he’s a nerd. He’s only good at playing basketball and studying.”

“Wait… is he the dude that comes 1st in maths, language and science every year?” I asked.

Ha Na nodded. “He’s in the same grade as Jo Tae Woo.”

“He is an interesting person…”

“Forget it Yoo Jin. Your crushes only last until you get your crush to like you. Remember Yong Ha? You liked him so much and then when he said he likes you, you dated him for 1 week and got bored.”

“I get what I want.”

Ha Na rolled her eyes. “I know you do. You can get any guy you want to like you.”

I ignored her and looked more closely at Yoo Sang Hyuk. He caught my staring at him and quickly looked away. I smiled.

Here I come, Yoo Sang Hyuk.

A/N...

how is it so far? c/cs welcomed!

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She sounds really caring lol but i do love the nickname she gives her sisters =P Ha Na is so nosy hehehe. LOL lucky girl, she can get any guy she want TT___TT heh i think this one is going to be a bit hard for her huh? well so far its interesting and good so post more soon.

Guest s u n d a e_

thanks for the comments!

about the pm list... im not so sure that this fic will even have more than 5 readers. if i can get 5 then i'll make a pm list and surely add u!!

SILENT READERS

i dont mind silent readers... but i have 1 request: please post just the once? just 1 post to let me know fellow members r reading this story so that i'll post more. =]

Guest *Smilesaway*

ok fine, i wont be a silent reader.

HELLOOOO!!! nice story you have here!

interesting title as well =]

anyway, hope you'll post soon.

congradulations on the new story =]

Guest Oo_Bubbl3s_oO

Hey new reader! Sounds really interesting so far. I like YooJin's character... she seems diff from other main girls in other fics. Post soon please!

Guest s u n d a e_

Chapter 2 – Too Much On Valentine

For the first week I didn’t do anything besides watch Sang Hyuk play basketball and spy on him a little. It was easy getting information about him. I now have his mobile number, home phone number, house address and his timetable. It may sound like I’m stalking him, but I don’t follow him 24/7.

This is Chungdong High I’m in, so the word gets spread quick and easy. I may not be popular, but I am the sister of the most popular. And come on, I’m infamous at the school. The whole school knows I’m madly in love with Yoo Sang Hyuk now. Even he knows it, and I could tell he tries to avoid me.

Everyone reacted the same on hearing me like Sang Hyuk. The usual reaction?

“What?! Yoo Sang Hyuk? Heck no! Impossible!!!” they all say.

But no one reacts as outrageously as my god-brother, Kim Dong Wan.

“richard simmons! YOO JIN! Yoo Sang Hyuk?!” he burst out, slamming the table and standing up.

“richard simmons, what’s with the reaction? What’s wrong with Sang Hyuk huh?! And sit down, you’re too tall.”

We were in the usual mini restaurant. The owner breaks into sweat every time he sees us enter, which is every second day. We could easily choose that dark café across the road, but Dong Wan hates it because he says every gangster goes there. So we settled in this ‘ordinary’ one, Happy Yum, and trust that no other gang usually goes to the same one that Dong Wan has picked. Once Dong Wan and his gang enters, all the customers quickly run away. Dong Wan’s gang members are sitting around 2 tables, out of hearing distance from us.

“What’s wrong with him?! Jesus, your taste is getting worse by the second”, he said sitting down.

“You mean liking a smart intelligent person who will earn lots of money later on is stupid?” I asked him smartly.

Dong Wan raised his eyebrows.

“You mean the guy whose richard simmons in the head?” he said tapping his left temple.

I glared at him and kicked him from under the table. He didn’t even wince, he just laughed.

“Man, aren’t you scared of me? Even my mum doesn’t hit me.”

“No. Why should I be? You’re just a Happy Tiger”, I replied.

“Gentle Tiger”, he corrected.

“Whatever, sounds the same gay richard simmons to me”, I retorted.

The Gentle Tigers is the name of Dong Wan’s gang. For a gang leader like that, I want to know why he chose such a stupid name.

It sounds like I’m part of the gang huh? I’m not. Dong Wan is always telling me to join. But I would never. It always goes like this when he persuades me to join:

Dong Wan: When are you going to be a Tiger?

Me: Not now, not in this lifetime, not in the next. Never.

Dong Wan: Give me 1 good reason why you always reject me.

Me: I can give you 3. One, The Gentle Tigers is a f*ckn gay name. Picture my face- see me gentle?

Dong Wan: It’s not gay you richard simmons. Everyone is scared of us. Your face isn’t meant to look gentle idiot.

Me: Whatever. Reason 2, I don’t like having a boss boss me around. And plus, you’re the leader.

Dong Wan: What’s wrong with me?

Me: You’re lazy as. Your followers work like slaves.

Dong Wan: And you’re not lazy?

Me: Reason 3, I don’t do drugs. Too frkn expensive, I’m poor, I can’t afford it. (Yes, Dong Wan does deal with drugs)

Dong Wan: When you’re a Tiger, the drug’s free baby.

Me: I don’t want to look like a pathetic lunatic stuffed with ecstasy.

Dong Wan: Shut the richard simmons up hunny.

That ends that conversation, meaning I won.

Dong Wan waved his hand in front of me.

“Yoo Jin”, he called.

“What?”

“Back to the Sang Hyuk thing. If you want someone with money, you be my girl, hun.”

I gave him my fatal death stare that could get anyone doing anything.

“Joking man…”

I settled down again and leaned in the table more.

“About tomorrow…” I said.

“Yeah. Friday”, he said abruptly.

“Let me finish”, I ordered. “It’s Valentines… what do you think I should do?”

“For who…?” Dong Wan asked with a slight smile in a curious voice.

“Do you think I should tell Sang Hyuk I like him?”

Dong Wan’s smile instantly disappeared.

“Yah!” he said abruptly and extremely loudly.

I stayed quiet and opened my eyes wider as if to ask ‘what?’

“Tomorrow… don’t you remember?” he asked me with an anxious expression and slightly shaking his head.

“Yeah. Valentines”, I simply replied.

“No, not that. It’s… it’s… AISH! Fine! Fine! Go kiss your Sang Hyuk’s richard simmons tomorrow!”

Dong Wan turned his head away from me.

I smirked. Of course, I know perfectly what day it is tomorrow. I just want to play around with him. Somehow, I like pissing people off.

“Ah… good idea! Thank you my happy cub!” I agreed brightly.

His face quickly swung to face me.

“Y-y-you!” he said with a constipated face and a finger pointing at me. “You poor girl”, he said calming down.

“I have to go now”, I said airily and walked out of the doors not looking back; but from the door reflection, I could see Dong Wan muttering something and kicking the table.

“You should have seen Dong Wan’s face when I called him a happy cub!” I said smiling proudly.

Valentines today. And I’m at school sitting in class waiting for the history teacher for first period. Yeah, it’s a surprise to see me early at school. But I am a gossip girl, and being here early to see who gets what is only right.

“You still talk to that richard simmons?” Ha Na asked me.

“You still can’t get over him?” I asked her back.

“I have. He’s old news”, Ha Na replied defensively.

“Yeah. Sure”, I said sarcastically.

Before Dong Wan left school to pursue his career as a gangster (how professional) a year ago, Ha Na was madly and secretly in love with him. She got the wrong impression that he liked her and asked him out. He, obviously, rejected her. That’s nothing too bad… if she hadn’t asked him in the radio announcement room… and if the speakers hadn’t been turned on. I still don’t think she’s over him despite all this.

A junior student appeared at the class’s entrance delivering the first batch of roses to our class. She read out names one by one and girls got up excitedly, accepting their roses boastfully.

“Kim Yoo Jin.”

I got up and took the 6 roses that had my name on the cards attached to them. All the girls in the classroom looked at me with wishful eyes. I smiled but I wasn’t really that flattered. I know who they are from. Every year, Dong Wan buys a bunch to give to me- even after he left school. He says that there’s no reason why every girl gets one but no one gives me one. The truth is, I do date a lot of guys. But every year on Valentines, I’m always single. I must say I’m quite stupid, why do I always dump my boyfriend just before Valentines?

“Kim Dong Wan?” Ha Na asked as I sat down next to her.

I nodded. “Yup.”

She tsk tsk and looked grumpily away.

“Class is over Yoo Jin!” Ha Na said excitedly. “Come on! I wanna see if Hye Young ended up giving that rose to her lover boy Tae Woo…”

By now Hye Young had made it apparent that she liked Tae Woo so it was safe to talk about it. Hye Young knew she made it too obvious without us reading her diary anyway.

I got out of class and entered the school’s corridors where every girl was looking around excitedly waiting to see who got what. Hye Young and Bok Ja, who were in the other class, joined Ha Na and I. They both admired my roses as all the other girls pointed at me and whispered ‘Whoa! Look at Kim Yoo Jin and her roses!’ Most of them concentrated on the roses though.

Ha Na nudged me. “The same every year for you. ‘Look at Kim Yoo Jin! Look what she got!’”

I laughed at Ha Na’s jealously.

Some guy with his shirt half tucked in and his hair highlighted and spiked up came through the crowd a little crouched down. He wore a smile and waved his hands around and told people to move.

“Move it move it people! Move for Yoo Sang Hyuk! Welcome the royal majesty Yoo Sang Hyuk everybody!” He announced and gave a loud laugh.

Everybody turned to look at Yoo Sang Hyuk, but all they could see was a much more pretty sight. An enormous bunch of roses was heading down the corridor with Yoo Sang Hyuk’s face buried behind it in an attempt to hide. He was having difficulty trying to clutch on to the gigantic bouquet but still strode quickly down the corridor to get away from the jeering crowd.

The guys whistled at him.

“Wooh hoo!”

“Go Sang Hyuk!”

“Aww… can you spare me some?” One boy teased.

“Sheesh. Guys receiving roses? How gay”, Jo Tae Woo commented.

“What? Say that again if you dare! I dare you! I dare you!” I threatened advancing on him.

Jo Tae Woo took a step back, but I needn’t bully him anymore because the next moment, another junior kid had come up to him.

“Jo Tae Woo, right? I am sorry on behalf of the school’s committee that you received this late. It somehow got missed in the delivery basket”, the junior guy said and handed a bouquet twice the size of Sang Hyuk’s over to Tae Woo.

Tae Woo accepted it reluctantly as all the other boys in the corridor cheered and whistled. His face was screwed up and pissed off. It made me feel very bubbly inside.

“Yah!” He lashed out. “Mind your own business!”

At this school, a kingka’s words weren’t law. All the students booed and he ran away from shame. I laughed til I had tears in my eyes.

Bok Ja came beside me, “You gave that bouquet to Yoo Sang Hyuk right?”

I nodded and shyly shrunk away, my cheeks flustering.

“Where’s your lover boy?” Hye Young wondered as she joined with Ha Na.

My eyes searched the corridor but my love had disappeared from the crowd.

I turned to Hye Young. “Thanks for helping Sang Hyuk. No other girl would dare embarrass Jo Tae Woo and shower him with roses like you”, I teased.

“I could afford it”, she shrugged off.

True. I had really scraped for that stupid bouquet.

I was out of school and on my away to meet Dong Wan when I noticed that walking in front of me was Sang Hyuk and his bouquet. I considered approaching him but I didn’t, I think he’d be too intimidated and just run away. Then all of a sudden, he stopped and turned around.

Aww his adorable face and that mole… that lovely mole.

“Kim Yoo Jin”, he said looking right at me.

“Yes?” I asked getting excited.

“Thank you for the roses”, he said quietly. “But next time don’t do it, please?”

I giggled and ran away. Whilst I was running I couldn’t help but laugh out loud. Ahhh… how cute. He was embarrassed by the bouquet- but I bet he appreciated it. Next time I should try and work my way to double that size.

“L-M-A-O!” Shouted Dong Wan.

Seriously, who says ‘L-M-A-O’? I was giving him a good laugh about the Sang Hyuk thing. Dong Wan passed me a can of Coke. I opened it and drained it.

We were sitting on his couch in his apartment on the second highest level of the building watching TV.

“Argh. This richard simmons is boring”, he complained and switched the television off.

He got up and walked over to the fridge in his kitchen whilst I grabbed the magazine from the coffee table. I glanced at the cover and got bored so I thrust it back down. I glanced over my shoulder at Dong Wan. His tough face was accompanied by a black shirt and navy boxers today as he raided his fridge. It’s surprising how he eats so much and yet doesn’t look like he came from the pig’s mud camp, but instead sports muscles. Those gym hours must be hard work.

“I’m going”, I said.

“Where?”

“Home.”

I slung my schoolbag over my shoulder and let myself out of the apartment.

Twenty minutes later, I nervously dialled Dong Wan’s number and he picked up.

“Hello.”

“Dong Wan. It’s Yoo Jin.”

“Yeah. What’s up?”

“Can y-you p-please fetch me? I’m scared! I don’t want to be here!”

A strong hand snatched the phone away from me.

“If you want this richard simmons, come here Kim Dong Wan”, the strong guy’s voice said into the phone.

‘Come here Kim Dong Wan’? How passive.

“Don’t Dong Wan! You’d be in danger!” I yelled loudly.

“Yoo Jin! Yoo Jin!” I heard Dong Wan call through the phone.

“Come alone. We have all your boys”, the guy said.

“Yah! Who the f-”

The guy hung up and turned to me. Strong guy cleared his voice.

“Now we’ve got work to do, Kim Yoo Jin”, he smirked and rubbed his hands together.

A/N...

Thank you to all my readers!

man i can totally tell this is going to be an awesome fic. this is totally different then the other fanfics. i'm soooooo sick of bad boy with cute/innocent girl. that shy guy, forgot his name, sounds so freaken cute. awwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keept it up! : )

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

who is that guy...i hope he's not doing what i think he's going to do!

this is good keep it up =] post more please!

Guest faded_x_memories

new reader* hahaha that's sooo funny and NOOO! ><; she's going to get raped!! and I want to be on the pm list. post soon!

Guest s u n d a e_

Chapter 3 – Surprise Surprise!

As soon as he finished saying that, the phone rang and strong guy picked it up.

“Hello?”

“You f*cker. Tell me where to go to”, Dong Wan’s voice came from the phone.

“Oh. Right. The large silver warehouse down at Black Lane”, he replied, “Be quick”, he added.

You’d better be quick, Kim Dong Wan.

Five minutes later, footsteps were dashing along the footpath leading to the warehouse. We heard the footsteps halt and push open the door slowly. The footsteps echoed through the darkness as it went slowly step by step. I counted up to the tenth step and switched the lights on.

“SURPRISE SURPRISE!” We all shouted.

Dong Wan stood still, astonished. He looked around everywhere. Now that the lights were on, it revealed the brightly decorated room with balloons and party streamers, and everyone with their party hats on.

“Happy Birthday Dong Wan!” I ran forward and hugged him.

His arms slowly rose and he returned the hug.

“Whoa. What’s happening?” He asked confusedly.

I pulled myself away and shoved a party hat onto his head.

“You dumb richard simmons. It’s your birthday. You were just hinting it to me yesterday you idiot.”

“Yah. Stop insulting me… yeah. That’s right. It is my birthday”, he finally realised.

He laughed out loud and everybody joined. We ushered him to his seat at the long table and sang Happy Birthday and he cut his cake. Then we took him to the mountain pile of presents and he opened all of them. Some idiot even gave him a year’s subscription to a porn magazine to which he frowned at. Then everybody gathered in their little groups and enjoyed the food.

Strong guy, whose real name is Min Hee, Dong Wan and I went outside the party to the top of the hill where Min Hee had organised fireworks. We didn’t want everyone coming up here because they could see it through the glass wall anyway. We all sat down, Dong Wan in the middle and me to his right.

“richard simmons Yoo Jin. You got me f*ckn scared. I thought you were kidnapped”, Dong Wan said to me.

Min Hee laughed. “Hard work putting on a low retarded voice.”

“And you too”, Dong Wan hissed at Min Hee.

“It was Yoo Jin’s idea”, he quickly blamed.

Sure. All of Dong Wan’s gang likes to blame me for everything because I would be forgiven whereas their earnings would be cut off by 10%. Especially Min Hee, since his earnings is the highest in the gang next to Dong Wan and is Dong Wan’s right hand man. Well it was my idea anyway.

“Just a small surprise”, I said.

“richard simmons! I forgot to tell Kyu Ri I’m up here…” Min Hee exclaimed.

He cast a sidewards glance to Dong Wan.

“Go”, Dong Wan permitted.

Min Hee scrambled up and left us alone on the hill sitting side by side. The fireworks began.

“Happy cub! Look!” I said excitedly, holding onto Dong Wan’s arm.

He didn’t reply so I turned my head to see him looking at me.

“You know how scared you got me?” He said. “I was speeding here and in my head I kept saying f*ckn richard simmons heads better not even touch a hair strand of yours. richard simmons they better not.”

I laughed but he continued.

“I was worried. I didn’t know what was going to happen if anything happened to you… I didn’t even check to see if what Min Hee said was true, that all my guys were with him too.”

I chucked a sidewards pathetic glance at Dong Wan. “Shut the richard simmons up Dong Wan. You’re being so f*cken serious.”

He raised his eyebrows and shut up.

“I thought you forgot about my birthday.”

Maybe not.

“How could I?” I playfully ruffled his hair.

The next thing that happened, wasn’t meant to happen. He pulled my arm down, leaned into me and kissed me quickly on the cheek.

“Thanks, Yoo Jin”, he said.

I blinked twice and nodded once awkwardly. Then I punched his face and ran away back to the party.

MY FIRST CHEEK KISS! NO!

I have had many boyfriends. But not once have I allowed any of them to kiss me. I never stay with any guy long enough to develop strong feelings as to want a kiss from them. Ewwwww…. Kim Dong Wan. He didn’t have to be so thankful.

Just then, Kim Dong Wan came back to the party. He spotted me in the crowd and gave me the middle finger, which I politely returned with the two of mine.

A/N...

It's funny, I actually thought I wrote a lot in microsoft but apparently not.

i've got exams everyday for the next week so i posted this one to keep u guys up to date. hope it was ok.

have just finished the official poster for the fic, but i've decided not to post it until near the end of the story for various reasons which u guys will all find out eventually.

WARNING!!

my future chapters, i've realised, will begin to drag a little and um, don't concentrate on what i think u guys want it to concentrate on. but since i've realised this, the chapters after those future chapters will be better again. stay tuned!

that's it for now.

(post=3555413:date=Aug 25 2006, 04:43 AM:name=faded_x_memories)QUOTE(faded_x_memories @ Aug 25 2006, 04:43 AM)

new reader* hahaha that's sooo funny and NOOO! ><; she's going to get raped!! and I want to be on the pm list. post soon!

whoa whoa! i'm not a deep writer to deal with such issues lol.

i was typing a reply after i read the 2nd chapter...and then i got your pm that the third chapter was up and then i quickly rushed back to read it...hehe....after chapter 2...you got me in so much suspense...hehe...newaiiz...that was a good chapter...i liked it...

your having exams??? and u wont be posting more of it soon??? awww...o well...

and dont worry if ur chapters get boring...ive had like 8 full chapters in the middle of my fanfic that were boring..but it gradually get better....so im relying on you that it'll get better hehe...newaiiz...keep it up...im loving it!!!

Guest faded_x_memories

hahaha xD hey, i always thinking SOMETHING might happen ^_^ and they planned this for all of a birthday party? well post soon

Guest anna_85

i love your fic so far! the title was really eye catching... haha

anyways, i love the poster you made... hahaha

good luck on ur exams! =D

Archived