Thick Eyebrows Better? or Thin Eyebrows Better?

Babycremepuff

Which looks better on a girl?
Thick Eyebrows or Thin Eyebrows? Which looks better or does it depend on something. Cause I've seen famous people have both and still look good. >< Also sharp Curved or just half moon shaped? I want to experiment but not sure if I should. editted add in question: Do you reallly have to use a eye liner to fill in the rest of the eyebrow spaces??? I heard that you have to use a eyeliner pencil to shade in the eyebrow if you don't have equally scattered eye brow hair on each brow? I don't think I was able to do this without being able to see the crayon like marking. (do you know what I mean?)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somewhere in between.

It really depends on the size and shape of your eyes and your overall face shape.

I've seen many celebrities with thick and thin eyebrows and both look good.

Overly plucked eyebrows are out--they look so unnatural. I think it really depends on your features. There are different ways to complement them. Like everyone said, somewhere in between would probably be best.

Guest *rashiDah

Definitely inbetween.

If you want to get your eyebrows done, you should get them done professionaly and just maintain them.

Guest peachesncre4ms

I think thick for small eyes & thin for big eyes.. cuz if u hav thin eyebrow for small eyes... it just make ur eyes way smaller...

Guest MULOAN

i think it depends on your face. but sharpie eyebrows is a big NO. and def. biggg bushman ones are NO. i like SHG's and hyori's. =]

Guest Da Xing Di

i think it depends on the face shape...

i have really thin in the end (not pencil thin though), now trying to grow it back just a little bit...

Guest xiaoyi

i like a little thick

audrey_hepburn15.jpg

most of the pencil thin ones ive seen look cheap

315649518VfQpKP_fs.jpg

did u know audrey hepburn was 1/4 asian?

Guest Onesweetypie

did u know audrey hepburn was 1/4 asian?

wow i didnt kno that :o

Mixes are always pretty ^^

She s beautiful tho :D

Archived