Does your friend annoys you sometimes?

Guest icestarlize

Guest icestarlize

I have this friend(close friend) and sometimes she's so annoying.

reasons why:

1. Almost everyday, she would call me and says she's bored. I tried to talk to her but she never have any interesting things to say and her answers were always yes or no

2. When she talks to me about her problems, I would always give her advice and tell her what I think, but she never takes them and sometimes disagree. I mean like if you want to change the situation and do it!!!!

3. When she tells me a story or something, she says it really slow and takes her time

4. she talks to me about weird stuff like:

Her: Do you know my imaginary friend?

Me: No(of course I don't know she never told me!)

Her "gasp" How could you not know??!!

Me: cuz you never told me...

Her: Well her name is Sam

Me: cool... (what am I suppose to say??)

Regardless, she one of my best friend.

I just don't know what to do...

Guest itrayya

i've learned that if you want to keep them as a best friend, you slowly learn to accept that they are like that. and then it doesn't become an 'annoying' thing but more of a 'that's how she is' thing. then you won't even notice it anymore because it is a part of them, and as a whole they are your friend. get it? hard to explain.

ahaha my best friend is similar but she doesn't ask questions-- she's a HUUGGEE gossip and sometimes its good because i know everything going on because she just tells me. But same with the really slow part, she keeps saying "and then liiiiiiiike...... ummm.. ok.. so then she was like...." I MEAN GET TO THE POINT!! haha

maybe it's because we fellow introverts just need to recharge by ourselves and my extrovert best friend needs someone to talk to when she's bored because extroverts feel very dead when they are bored and recharge by socializing constantly. It's something i actually researched when i feeling really annoyed by her lol

she would just call me when i don't want to be called like for example, when i'm watching a drama and she calls me i feel really annoyed, or when i'm kinda stressed and she calls me bcause shes bored i get irritated. And on facebook chat, even when i'm offline, she would still message me and it drives me crazy sometimes.. i only normally get annoyed at her when i'm at home and i want to be alone but at school, she's really fun and i already accepted that she's like that so i can't do anything, but that doesn't stop me from getting annoyed lol but it's not like i'll get mad at her for being annoying.. i'll just go like "ugghghgh (best friend) is really annoying today blehhh" in my head :rolleyes:

but nevertheless, she's still my best friend hehe :sweatingbullets:

I used to have a friend exactly like yours! If you really want to keep staying as friends with her, then learn to accept who she is. This is her personality. Have you talked to her about this before? Does she know it annoys you?

My friendship with my friend later become JUST friends. Even though we were so close before, these days, we talk every now and then. I realized that I shouldn't keep a friend this close if I'm not pleased with her.

Guest Pixiepeddle

ahaha my best friend is similar but she doesn't ask questions-- she's a HUUGGEE gossip and sometimes its good because i know everything going on because she just tells me. But same with the really slow part, she keeps saying "and then liiiiiiiike...... ummm.. ok.. so then she was like...." I MEAN GET TO THE POINT!! haha

maybe it's because we fellow introverts just need to recharge by ourselves and my extrovert best friend needs someone to talk to when she's bored because extroverts feel very dead when they are bored and recharge by socializing constantly. It's something i actually researched when i feeling really annoyed by her lol

she would just call me when i don't want to be called like for example, when i'm watching a drama and she calls me i feel really annoyed, or when i'm kinda stressed and she calls me bcause shes bored i get irritated. And on facebook chat, even when i'm offline, she would still message me and it drives me crazy sometimes.. i only normally get annoyed at her when i'm at home and i want to be alone but at school, she's really fun and i already accepted that she's like that so i can't do anything, but that doesn't stop me from getting annoyed lol but it's not like i'll get mad at her for being annoying.. i'll just go like "ugghghgh (best friend) is really annoying today blehhh" in my head :rolleyes:

but nevertheless, she's still my best friend hehe :sweatingbullets:

Yeah you're right. I'm trying to accept her as she is since she's been my best friend for 2 years. Guess you can't have a perfect friend.

My friends richard simmons me off on a daily basis.

But then again, if they didn't, then we wouldn't really be close.

In my opinion, only people who are close are able to express their emotions freely without being afraid of how the other will react.

It's part of getting to know that person better... friends fight and argue, and friends compromise and settle their differences.

Friends help friends change in a positive direction, but friends also accept friends as who they are...

It's normal to disagree along the way ^o^

Just be real with them, and don't hold back anything you want to say.

Guest Dara-chan

Ha, ha, my friends don't annoy me, but I'm pretty sure I annoy them on a daily basis :lol: Probably isn't something I should be proud of, but I am ;)

People are people. There is no perfect person, so everyone will have habits and qualities that get on someone's last nerve. Just like with your siblings, there are parts of your friends that annoy you to heaven and back again, but you love them anyway. ^_^

Be caring and considerate. If she gets annoying then rant it out in a journal or some place private. That way you won't unintentionally hurt her feelings later.

Also, there are probably things that you do that annoy her, too. You might not even realize it. My best friend finally, after six years, told me that I have some annoying habits. I didn't have a clue that I annoyed her at all until she brought it up. So just be patient with her and hopefully she'll show you the same type of kindness and respect as well. :)

Guest AS1AND0LL

My friends do annoy me at times but I'm pretty sure that I might be just as annoying to them, thank goodness there's an "ignore" button on my phone when I don't feel like being bothered :)

Guest potatoandchips

My friends do annoy me sometimes, especially when exams are approaching. They would call me and ask if I wanna hang out or something like that. Good thing my sister taught me how to avoid these situations. But that's the only time when we don't get along. I probably annoy them because of my weirdness (I like being unique, okay?) and fangirling business. But they got used to it so I got used to their behaviors, too. ^^v

Guest nobody knows

my best friend does annoy me-- i won't point out specifics, but she just likes to text and hang out and i'm the type that hates texting and doesn't like going out/socializing

when i'm being annoying, she bluntly tells me, "you really need to stop that" and expects me to do the same to her, but I'm simply not the type of person that flat out tells the other that they're pissing me off. she likes to question why I don't (and why i tolerate things in general), but there really isn't an answer, I just don't like conflict.

Guest Pixiepeddle

my best friend does annoy me-- i won't point out specifics, but she just likes to text and hang out and i'm the type that hates texting and doesn't like going out/socializing

when i'm being annoying, she bluntly tells me, "you really need to stop that" and expects me to do the same to her, but I'm simply not the type of person that flat out tells the other that they're pissing me off. she likes to question why I don't (and why i tolerate things in general), but there really isn't an answer, I just don't like conflict.

wow I feel like I'm that friend and You're like my best friend.

Guest MKHnic

Sometimes friends talk about their problems not because they want you to give them a solution but because they just need to get their feelings out. They aren't wanting you to solve the problem but just by listening you are validating their feelings so it makes them feel better.

Anyway, I think most people are a bit weird once you get to know them well.

Guest nobody knows

wow I feel like I'm that friend and You're like my best friend.

don't scare me lol ~

i'm honestly only posting about this because i know she's not a kpop fan and would never go on soompi unless i directed her here

Guest Deje

A friend of mine annoyed me because they would bend-over for what it seems was the majority of all the opposite sex. I can understand some, but it seemed to happen way too frequently.

• 4 months later...

Everyone is annoying. People usually say if you find something about someone annoying, then you do it aswell and other people find that annoying about you. But most people accept each other's habits, and that's why they're called friends :D!

Guest asuka1430291743

This one friend of mine, it usually takes her awhile to sense the mood.  But I've gotten tolerable of that considering I have a new friend who beats around the bush all the time.  Tbh, she's always talking about her lunch.  And, uh, frankly I don't really care.  -.-"
Sometimes I feel like I'm being a total jerk for feeling like this.  But it does annoy me to no end.

Archived