How to Support SHINee on Hanteo/Gaon Charts + Music Shows

Guest paprii

Guest paprii

Please check out this thread & help our boys!

► Reflect Your Purchase on Hanteo/GAON Chart ◄

Support SHINee ♥

Hanteo is one of the top album sales monitoring charts in Korea; with updates on daily, weekly and monthly sales. Although a huge number of stores reflect hanteo sales, not all stores are included. Hanteo sales is what counts for the weekly music show award wins. GAON chart however gives a yearly sales number for the total number of albums sold (including those that may not have reflected on Hanteo chart. For yearly award shows like the Golden Disk awards, GAON sales numbers are very important. For more info click here).

* Sales towards Hanteo will only count if the CD/album was bought from a Korean store which provides data to Hanteo. So for instance, if you buy an album from a store in your country, this won't count towards the real time Hanteo sales.

The following list comprises of some of the popular online stores that reflect your purchase/pre-orders on Hanteo/Gaon charts (from what they claim). The list below was assembled to help international fans.

1) Synnara e-shop

This is a Korean site. However they do take orders from international fans. Synnara is also a huge contributor to hanteo real time data. So basically, if you buy from here, it may be the best option since other sellers buy from synnara anyway.

HOW TO ORDER ON SYNNARA: synnarahowto3.jpg

*** PLEASE READ: Synnara has stated that those ordering SHERLOCK albums are not going to get any invoices about their purchase info until AFTER the album is released on March 22nd. Which means, if you want your purchase to reflect on HANTEO 1st day and 1st week sales, buying from synnara may not be a good option (since the process of sending them the money & confirmation takes awhile). I suggest you guys choose another place from the list below for pre-ordering. That way, you can feel assured that your purchase will reflect 1st week sales. If you however want to help out on sales after the 1st week, then Synnara is the best option!

2) YesAsia

This website will give you free shipping if your total purchase amounts to $39USD or over. YesAsia reflects Hanteo also. Their site says daily sales are reflected on Hanteo as well as GAON. (reference)

3) DVDheaven

This site says sales reflect on hanteo’s real time chart. If their claims are true, then buying from this site can help weekly/daily sales (reference).

4) Ebay

seller --> grapemusiccd

*when you buy from Ebay, buy from sellers located in Korea, ones who buy directly from Korean stores.

5) KPOPTOWN :

This site is based in Korea and their sales reflects on Hanteo chart or so they claim.

Other popular online sites that do not accompany international fans/English speakers: yes24 and leesmusic

compiled by : paprii @ soompi | take out with proper credits

If you have any questions/suggestions, please feel free to post in this thread!

Guest paprii

OTHER WAYS TO HELP SHINee WIN MUSIC SHOWS!

Buy physical copy of the album from a place that counts towards Hanteo!

Download songs from SORIBADA global site!

How to sign up on SORIBADA to download songs:

1st : Visit SORIBADA English site: HERE

2nd : Sign up (located top right corner of the site)

3rd : Check your confirmation e-mail

4th : fill in the payment method for whichever type of membership plan you buy! (for types of membership plan: CLICK HERE)

5th : Purchase your download pass from soribada's English site....and you are done! You can now log in to download songs!

IMPORTANT: DO NOT download each song more than once! Each song is counted only once per account, no matter how many times you download them! For more information, visit: http://talk.soribada.com/?p=2461

SORIBADA also has a cool new facebook app that lets you buy mp3 songs from your artist’s official facebook homepage! Although each song purchase is only counted once for soribada music chart, you can still send “music gift” to your friends on facebook! By doing that, your music gift purchase will further help SHINee on Soribada’s chart rankings! For more information, visit: HERE

CLICK HERE FOR SORIBADA FACEBOOK APPLICATION

Vote on Mnet Countdown English site! ----> HERE!

Sign up on Mnet (global site) and you can vote for your favorite song/artist. Mnet’s chart counts for 15% of global fan voting. You can vote once per day! For more information, go HERE

Use Korean search engines/news sites and search for 샤이니

Music shows take in consideration "public research/interest" into their chart rankings. The more people search about SHINee on news sites, it means the more interested the public is. So go and search for 샤이니 on these sites! The more you search, the better!

Nate

Naver

Melon

Bugs

Soribada (Korean site)

Dosirak/Olleh

*IMPORTANT: Don't forget to clear your browser's cookies before every search!!!

Guest blingersofi

Hi, i am about to pre-order the album, i don't know if it is safer to buy it on YesAsia or Kpoptown, do they really reflect hanteo sales?

Which one of them is better? What do you think?

Guest paprii

Hi, i am about to pre-order the album, i don't know if it is safer to buy it on YesAsia or Kpoptown, do they really reflect hanteo sales?

Which one of them is better? What do you think?

Hi! ^^ according to both YesAsia and Kpoptown, they both reflect on hanteo. If you want a specific member's poster with the mini album, I think you should order from Kpoptown since they give you the option to choose the member's poster. YesAsia will randomly give you one of the member's poster. However the benefit of buying from YesAsia is, if your order totals to $39 or more, you get free shipping ^^ So I guess it comes down to what you want! Hope I was helpful ^^;;

Guest StormofStarzZ2

Thanks for all the work putting together  this information so we can help SHINee during their Sherlock promotions!

Guest paprii

Thanks for all the work putting together  this information so we can help SHINee during their Sherlock promotions!

I'm happy to do so^^ I hope this will help shawols in supporting SHINee! :)

Archived