Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

Products make your face...oily?

vandalizevandalize Posts: 467Member

ROOKIE

I have recently noticed that during the days that I stay indoors and never set foot outside, I do not put anything on my facial skin. On those days, my skin does not become oily. On the days where I have to go outside, I put on a moisturizer with SPF and around 4-5 hours later, my skin becomes oily. When you do not put anything on your face compared to putting things on your face, do you notice the difference?

P.S. I only wash my face with water everyday.

Replies

• AppleOfMyEYEAppleOfMyEYE c a l i f o r n i aPosts: 806Member
    that happens to me too. the moisturizer with spf i use makes my skin feel greasy. but i also think that when i spend the day at home, i'm not as active so i don't sweat. i think sweat makes me look oily too.
  • loveteajuiceloveteajuice Posts: 148Member
    I don't use a moisturiser with SPF, but my BB cream does and I use it on a daily basis. My nose gets a little shiny after a while, but I'm thinking that might be natural. It also depends on the weather...
    My skin feels quite tight and dry when I don't moisturise and do my cleansing routine.
    jessica • melbourne • eighteen
    blogspot • tumblr • formsring • twitter
  • crushiecrushie Posts: 315Member

ROOKIE

I have the exact same problem. Moisturizers with SPF make my face becomes oily after 1-2 hour. But I think that's better than letting my skin expose to the sunlight.
    Visit my shop. Kao Essential Hair Care Treatment.
    http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/315017-us-kao-essential-hair-treatment/
  • xradiostaticxradiostatic Posts: 880Member
    same thing happens with my skin. when i stay home, i don't use moisturizer and my skin looks normal. when i go out, i use it, and my face becomes oily. i have naturally oily skin, so the moisturizer just makes it worse. :/ (mine has spf as well. it's 20 spf i think)
    "L-O-V-E you, i was made to be with you..." - epik high: map the soul
    lj // last.fm // facebook // photography // flickr //『my 411banner ⓒ jaykaylang