Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Products make your face...oily?

vandalizevandalize Posts: 467Member

ROOKIE

I have recently noticed that during the days that I stay indoors and never set foot outside, I do not put anything on my facial skin. On those days, my skin does not become oily. On the days where I have to go outside, I put on a moisturizer with SPF and around 4-5 hours later, my skin becomes oily. When you do not put anything on your face compared to putting things on your face, do you notice the difference?

P.S. I only wash my face with water everyday.

Replies

• AppleOfMyEYEAppleOfMyEYE c a l i f o r n i aPosts: 806Member
    that happens to me too. the moisturizer with spf i use makes my skin feel greasy. but i also think that when i spend the day at home, i'm not as active so i don't sweat. i think sweat makes me look oily too.
  • loveteajuiceloveteajuice Posts: 148Member
    I don't use a moisturiser with SPF, but my BB cream does and I use it on a daily basis. My nose gets a little shiny after a while, but I'm thinking that might be natural. It also depends on the weather...
    My skin feels quite tight and dry when I don't moisturise and do my cleansing routine.
    jessica • melbourne • eighteen
    blogspot • tumblr • formsring • twitter
  • crushiecrushie Posts: 315Member

ROOKIE

I have the exact same problem. Moisturizers with SPF make my face becomes oily after 1-2 hour. But I think that's better than letting my skin expose to the sunlight.
    Visit my shop. Kao Essential Hair Care Treatment.
    http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/315017-us-kao-essential-hair-treatment/
  • xradiostaticxradiostatic Posts: 880Member
    same thing happens with my skin. when i stay home, i don't use moisturizer and my skin looks normal. when i go out, i use it, and my face becomes oily. i have naturally oily skin, so the moisturizer just makes it worse. :/ (mine has spf as well. it's 20 spf i think)
    "L-O-V-E you, i was made to be with you..." - epik high: map the soul
    lj // last.fm // facebook // photography // flickr //『my 411banner ⓒ jaykaylang