04, Cool Running with As one

05, 선술집 with 정기고

06, 음제 3호

07, M.S & S.M with Soul man

08, Freaky Game 108

09, 그림자 소녀 with 샛별

10, 미치광이 서커스

11, Energy (E=MC2) with Soul man

12, Birth.. (the last question in laboratory)

넋업샨 (ex-Infinite Flow) + Brownhood = Soul Dive

• 2 months later...
Guest davidfresh

@armorking: Being the album of the year, wouldn't you expect every track to be good? :P

It's an awesome album, every song was nice. You can never go wrong with 'Nuck'... <3

Guest PurpleMTL

Oh another contestant for the album of the year with Artisan beat & Minos. These guys have style, that's real streetwear with all the skate and fixie haha. The Cool running MV was sick. And Nuck damn, Infinite Flow is how I've start with all the korean hip-hop.

Infinite Flow is how I've start with all the korean hip-hop.

I like you. You've started with the best my friend. I remember catching their 20's mv on tv and when the video ended, I concluded that these two nerdy looking guys were coolest guys on earth. The song 'Present' cemented their greatness. No lie, I seriously get chills listening to Nuck's verse on that track. They used Jisun of Loveholic in 'Soul Trip' long before D.O and Epik High started featuring her in their songs. Have you guys listened to 'Soul Trip? Genius to incorporate Jisun's otherworldy vocals. Soulscape and Critickal P as producers. The IF girl is hot (her name is literally IF girl). Nu Music has been my cyworld song for years. I've been showing people the light in dctribe whenever possible and doing battle against detractors of the message with extreme prejudice. Working with Meta must've done something to them since their ep because the 05 IF is a whole different creature from 02. I'm going to pretend their 2nd didn't exsist. Still waiting for Soulscape to churn out another 'We Are Music' before he permanently transforms into Espionne. Where is more of that wonderful minimalist beat that was in the P&Q album? Sad day when Soulscape becomes bored of hip hop.

Guest davidfresh

Soul Trip was possibly my favorite off their first. Everything was blended together masterfully, and I'm not sure what instrument it was that made it so great, but I think it was the harmonica-like instrument. And Jisun was <3 ㅋ

I had no idea that Soulscape produced that though, same for P&Q. Didn't The Quiett produce the whole album? o.o

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Hip hop trio Soul Dive collaborates with Gavy NJ’s Misty for “A Bit More”

Hip hop trio Soul Dive has teamed up with Gavy NJ’s Misty for an impressive collaboration for the trio’s second digital single, “A Bit More“.

Soul Dive debuted back in 2009 with their first official album, “Mad Scientists & Sweet Monsters“; they’re known for their impressive performance skills and mania fanbase. The group has experience working with Japan’s Fantastic Plastic Machine, and even had their talents acknowledged in the Japanese hip hop scene.

Their second single aimed to bring together the worlds of hip hop and ballad with a modern, emotional touch, thanks to the addition of Misty’s vocals.

Listen : HERE Watch MV : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/soul-dive-collaborates-with-gavy-njs-misty-for-a-bit-more

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Soul Dive returns with “Bad Habits” feat. Jewelry’s Yewon

After dropping their successful “A Bit More” single last month, hip hop trio Soul Dive has returned with a full fledged 10-track mini-album titled, “Bad Habits“!

Soul Dive debuted back in 2009 with their first official album, “Mad Scientists & Sweet Monsters“; they’re known for their impressive performance skills and mania fanbase. The group has experience working with Japan’s Fantastic Plastic Machine, and even had their talents recognized in the Japanese hip hop scene.

Their catchy title track, “Bad Habits“, features the vocals of Jewelry’s newcomer, Yewon, with lyrics detailing the bad habits that people inevitably commit in the face of love. The album also features a slew of other big underground artists like Eluphant, Huckleberry P, Soulman, and B-Free.

Watch : Ba Habit

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/soul-dive-returns-with-bad-habits-feat-jewelrys-yewon

Guest adikkeluangman

Soul Dive ‘all kills’ hip hop charts with “Bad Habits” comeback

1302687121.984133_PP11041300136.JPG

Last week, underground hip hop trio Soul Dive made their official comeback after a two year hiatus with “Bad Habits“. As of April 17th, all 10 of the mini-album’s tracks have landed in the top 10 on Korea’s biggest hip hop portal, Hip Hop Playa, and is currently dominating the hip hop category on major music charts like Cyworld, Mnet, Melon, and Bugs!

Their catchy title track, “Bad Habits“, features the vocals of Jewelry’s newcomer, Yewon, with lyrics detailing the bad habits that people inevitably commit in the face of love. The album also features a slew of other big underground artists like Eluphant, Huckleberry P, Soulman, and B-Free.

A representative of Soul Dive stated, “Many have been giving positive reviews for the album for its exemplary harmonization of both traditional hip hop and mainstream music. Album sales are also looking up thanks to the attention.”

Soul Dive debuted back in 2009 with their first official album, “Mad Scientists & Sweet Monsters“; they’re known for their impressive performance skills and mania fanbase. The group has experience working with Japan’s Fantastic Plastic Machine, and even had their talents recognized in the Japanese hip hop scene.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/soul-dive-all-kills-hip-hop-charts-with-bad-habits-comeback

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Sora introduces hip hop on “I Am a Singer” with special guests, Soul Dive

On May 29th, fans of hip hop rejoiced over Lee Sora’s collaboration with Soul Dive on MBC’s “I Am a Singer“, as it was the first time in the show’s prestigious history that hip hop music was performed.

Immediately after the broadcast, underground trio Soul Dive ranked first on numerous search portals for their impressive performance with Lee Sora. Working alongside DJ Juice, they covered a re-arrangement of Soul Dive’s recent hit with Im Jae Bum, “The Fist Cries“.

Viewers are hailing this stage as the biggest transformation any artist on the show has undertaken, and are praising Lee Sora for daring to step out of the box.

Soul Dive commented, “It was an honor for us to even be able to perform with one of our greatest seniors. We took part in her stage with passion, and we’re sure that this will be a memory we will never forget. We’d also like to express our gratitude towards senior Im Jae Bum.”

Viewers weren’t the only ones who praised Soul Dive, as respected hip hop artists like Eluphant’s Minos tweeted, “Jealous of their collaboration! Please watch today’s ‘I Am a Singer.’ Their stage will make your soul stop in your tracks and send applause and support.”

Jerry.k of Loquence tweeted, “Soul Dive performed on ‘I Am a Singer.’ Since the show is limited to singers, I think this performance exhibits two very realistic sides of the current state of the industry, in that although rappers were able to break through to their territory, it is still only as a ‘with’ featuring, which is a limitation to our abilities.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/lee-sora-introduces-hip-hop-on-i-am-a-singer-with-special-guests-soul-dive

• 3 years later...

Archived