Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

Goo Hye Sun Official Music Thread

1235»

Replies

• dramalovers26dramalovers26 <3 Posts: 2,220Member

IDOL

^
    Thanks for the updated information. Loving Hye Sun more and more.

Currently watching: James Ma and Mint Chalida's romance drama~Khun Chai Ronnapee

• AcediaAcedia Posts: 287Member
    Oh my god... Hyesun, you... I don't even know what to say to you. You are way too good for the Korean entertainment industry...
    g i v e.me.ONE//good___reason
  • onlykhangonlykhang ????????? Posts: 258Member
    Anyone have the romanized lyrics for Track 08?
    Around The Alley (vocal ver.) featuring Gummy.?
    Thank you!
  • polarispolaris Posts: 3,043Member

ROOKIE

She's an all around talented lovely girl. I lovee GHS!
  • Stolen_watersStolen_waters COcocoPosts: 1,288Member

IDOL

edited September 2009
    All the songs are great. I will definitely buy a copy of her album.
    Wasn't really a fan before, but I'm a fan now.
    Furthermore, this made me love YG more. YG, really, is such a versatile company that values good music.

Btw, can someone post the lyrics of the 8th track? Even if it's in Korean.
    I can't seem to find it on google.

Found it here (3rd picture):
    Goo Hye Sun's Official Thread
    Visit my store!
    Jackets, shoes, tops, accessories, and conditioners for sale
  • maly&amp;ahpuleemaly&ahpulee Friend of Soompi FIJI ISLANDSPosts: 2,124Friend of Soompi
    i love piano music. she plays wonderfully!
  • MarshmallowChiiMarshmallowChii Posts: 243Member
    Goo Hye Sun is such a talented woman.
    I really like the album. :'>
    Why I like you ☆
  • dramalovers26dramalovers26 <3 Posts: 2,220Member

IDOL

QUOTE (onlykhang @ Sep 4 2009, 07:25 PM) »
    Anyone have the romanized lyrics for Track 08?
    Around The Alley (vocal ver.) featuring Gummy.?
    Thank you!

From Hye Sun's official thread
    QUOTE (susAmerica @ Sep 3 2009, 11:37 AM) »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOx-twVQ_Mo

The words to GHS’s song, sang by Gummy, are just so beautiful that I had to try a hand at translation so that you all hear the meaning. Her Korean writing style is very poetic and beautiful that I cannot do justice with my translation. Her last song that I translated was, I felt, still somewhat bitter and still angry about her break-up. But this song makes you think/feel that she is more at peace though still hurting somewhat.

If I turn at the end of the alley:

If I turn at the end of the alley, I feel as if you are there.
    I close my eyes, without thinking, carefully, I walk towards it.
    My love, all those happy times, wind blows at me the memories, again entangling me.

I loved you. Because I loved you, I am truly sorry for having hurt you.
    If I turn at the end of the alley and if you promise to be there, silently I step closer to you and fall into your arms.

If I turn at the end of the alley, I feel as if you are there.
    I close my eyes, without thinking, carefully. I walk towards it.
    My love, all those happy times, wind blows at me the memories, again entangling me.

I loved you so much. Because I loved you so much, I am truly sorry for having hurt you.
    If I turn at the end of the alley and if you promise to be there, silently I step closer to you and fall into your arms.

Then, I was too young and could not understand. Now that time has flown by,
    I realized that it was love. I did not know then. Isn’t it funny? I pretended to know it all back then. Finally, as little as a clip of a nail, I realized now that was love.

I loved you so much. Because I loved you so much, I am so sorry for having hurt you.

I am going to understand you now. I am now going to let you go. Comfortably, in my memory.

I loved you so much. Because I loved you so much, I am so sorry for having hurt you.
    I am going to understand you now. I will let you go. Comfortably, in each other’s memories.

Currently watching: James Ma and Mint Chalida's romance drama~Khun Chai Ronnapee

• angelixerangelixer Posts: 1,248Member
    I like the songs. I'd play that in the background. Multi talented girls FTW.
    R.I.P. Mikey
  • ninyaahninyaah the end USAPosts: 2,963Member

IDOL

I love the album. I'm not much of a fan, but her artistic skills really impress me. This was a pleasant surprise.
  • khulit12khulit12 Posts: 12Member
    MERRY MERRY XMAS EVERYONE!!![/[color] :D :D :D
  • RositasRositas spainPosts: 1,031Member

ROOKIE

Hi!! i dont know if i should ask it here but anyone know the name of this song that she played in boys before flowers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ239upTt6Q&feature=related

Its around minute 3:34 till 4:50, i love that piece can someone helo me please???
1235»