Mom Forcing Me To Get A Haircut...

Guest Jentage

Guest Jentage

So my mom is forcing me to get a haircut or else i won't be allowed to go on the school senior trip to Florida which is like next Thursday.

I really don't want to cut my hair since I wanna grow it out and stuff, but she's being a total richard simmons about it... =_=

She's saying like I'm causing the wrong attention and that I look like a f@ggot. :o

I might as well cut my hair now since I'm forced to...but like...I don't want it to be super super short..And once I go to college next year, I hope she no longer frickin has control over what i do with my appearance :angry:

So like how short should I get it cut so that it could grow back to this current length?

I also want to get my hair permed straight...so do you guys think it would be reasonable if I told her that I will only get a haircut if i can get my hair permed straight?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Namine

Get a trim? ?Unless your mom forces you to get it shorter, because it sounds like she has a lot of control over your hair? Idk.

And I don't think the "get permed straight" thing will work on your mom if you cant even get her to not force you to get a haircut, if you know what I mean.

You can try ASKING , but idk.

edit: your hair texture is fine the way it is, dont perm it straight !!

Guest wiwi_an

trim..like 1 inch? or get like a layered look. it makes ur hair lighter and still gives it a long appearance.

btw do u go to bklyn tech??? O.O i heard they get to go to florida for their senior trip! ><! lucky! (u dunt have to ans me lol)

Guest Jentage

and how long is your hair? ... you never mentioned that..

here :blush:

314uq9y.jpg

i just wanted it to grow out a little longer..especially the front... but meh...

Do you guys/gals think I should just shave my head? Dunno if I will even look right with a shaved head.. And I'm not into spiking my hair...

Guest melty-kiss

Well your hair will grow no matter how short you cut it. Seeing that your hair isn't that long, it won't take long for it to grown back as long as you don't shave your head bald. If you take off 2 inches. it'll probably be back before your start college.

Are you suggesting that she will be putting up the money to get your hair permed straight? Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those services expensive?

Okay I'll say this now ...

Your mom is always looking out for you. She means no harm. She's not trying to make you cut your hair because she wants you to suffer.

Sometimes you will disagree with her on style and appearance, but she is looking out for your future even when you aren't.

I find the way you speak of your mom really disappointing.

Guest yoroshiku90

if you trim it, it'll grow back faster*

just trim and im sure it'll grow back in couple months =)

and it'll be nice and light just in time for summer.

don't worry too much about it, just get the trim.

she'll probably approve of it if it didnt go down to your neck

Guest QWERTY.

your mom called you a f@ggot ?

wow

anyways cut it.

i think you will look better with short hair

okay i just searched up asian guy and here

60.jpg

or

hongki1.jpg

take those and a few inches shorter

the most i cutt off is probably 6 inches +,- a few

you really get over it sooner or later

Guest super piggy

tell your momma you're old enough to decide whatchu want. LOL j/k..

just trim it like the picture above.. yep.

Jeez, cut it any ways if your going to Florida....your gonna be sweating like there's no tomorrow =/

and getting trims doesnt mean your hair grows back faster =/ its been proven to be false...although it doesn't matter guy's hair grows faster than girls.

Guest randykiyoshi

Haha, my mom is just like yours. Least you can get your hair to that length. Once mine reaches 1.5-2 inches, I gotta cut it.

I just do it so my mom won't complain 4 times a day telling me to get a haircut.

Btw, you should keep your bangs.. you look much better with it. :)

Guest hellodeer

awww haha well if u think about it you'll probally look ohkay with a cut hair cause i noe my brother looks cool with his long hair but when he cutted it he looks asian like a still cool but haha yah i don tthink im making sense but ur a guy rite? so ur hair grows fast [well most i believe] so its ohkay ^^ lol yahh. u might like ur new haircut its good to try new things :D

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

just cut it a tiny bot shorter, and just make it thinner, so it will look more clean.

it shouldn't take long to grow like everyone have said.

My mom just told me to get my hair cut on wednesday or else! lol as if!

My hair ain't as long as yours but Ima keep growing it maybe trim it but only to fix it with the intention of having it longer. :)

I can't rly tell by the pic but do u shave?

Anyways, get a trim 1inch ish or something... and try a cut with some bangs to change things up. You'll look different for sure and maybe that's just what your mom wants.

Good luck!

my bf's younger brother was told to get his hair cut by their dad. their dad is like your mom.

it actually got to the point where their dad was yelling at him and was going to drag him to

the barber's. the younger brother just stormed out of the house for a few hours. 4 years later,

the kid's hair is almost reaching his butt. i'm quite jealous of how straight and healthy it looks.

(oh, and he was the same age as you at the time)

lol. so maybe you should just make a fuss and storm out of the house until your mom stops

complaining about you getting your hair cut? it's your hair and it's the look you want. she's

not walking in your shoes everyday. and if all fails just triim a bit of it off.

Guest mzmang0z

honestly, i think you would look better with shorter hair. you should try the hairstyle that natsurei posted. it looks really nice

Archived