Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

Snsd Taeyeon-jung Hyungdon Is Wgm New Couple

SoySoy Mission... Daebak!Florida.Posts: 7,911Friend of Soompi

IDOL

SNSD Taeyeon-Jung Hyungdon is WGM New Couple

SNSD Taeyeon will become a new couple on MBC "Sunday Sunday Night" show 'We Got Married."

On the 7th, a person confirmed that Taeyeon will join "WGM" as a regular on the show. It is planned that her partner will be Jung Hyungdon. Taeyeon and Jung Hyungdon filmed their first episode together on the 5th. The shooting currently took place despite the MBC workers union strike.

Taeyeon's partner Jung Hyungdon is currently living at the Crown J and Seo Inyoung house. However, with the departure of Crown J and Seo Inyoung, he will start a new couple with Taeyeon.

Taeyeon is the leader of SNSD, one of the nation's top girl groups, and has bright and cute charms. There is alot of interest to see just how her and Jung Hyungdon, who has developed a hated personality on the WGM show, will match together as a couple. The first episode with Taeyeon and Jung Hyungdon is expected to air towards the end of this month.

Together with the Taeyeon and Jung Hyungdon couple, there are four other couples on the show: Son Dambi-Marco, Hwayobi-Hwanhee, Kangin-Lee Yoonji.

credits to StarNews and boxclub@soshified.com/forums
http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12342

This should be an interesting pairing ^^ Only problem I see is that HD really isn't that funny to me ... haha if he was a funny gagman then I wouldn't mind, but he's just loud ...
twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Latest tweets on kpop randoms that I stumble across!
We're Nothing Without 9! The Power of 9!
I love Sandwiches! Cinnamon made my sandwich!

Replies