List of Korean words and phrases!

RobinB

logo-02.png

IntroductionHi, as a guy studying Korean I sometimes have like easy phrases I forget. So I thought why not make a thread and put them all together? Here you're free to suggest a sentence you're looking for and someone can reply to it. If there are mistakes in the grammar feel free to correct them.  If you can't find it, you can suggest it, and I'll update this thread daily for you all!.This wont be a dictionary, so please keep it simple! Common phrases and words only.

Rules-Korean only!--You may not swear! --Keep it simple! --Add romanized, and in Hangul!-

IntroductionHello: Annyeonghaseyo 안녕하세요Pleasure (to meet you): Mannaseo Bangawoyo 만나서 반가워요What's your name?: Ileum-i mwo-eyo? 이름이 뭐예요?My name is....:  je ireumeun (your name) imnida.  제 이름은 (your name) 입니다. How are you?: Jal jinaess eoyo? 잘 지냈어 요?

Commonly used
Eating
School
Hobby
Romance
Emergency
Shopping
Hobby
Travel
Datum
Weather

Inspired by: Learn Korean. Phone app for android.Hint: use ctrl+F to easily find words/phrases
I will soon add more :)

Archived