UPDATED-G.E.M Tang refuses to speak about Yoga Lin

sugarplum892

The Taiwanese singer-songwriter plans to enlist in the army, fueling speculations he is doing so to nurse a broken heart
Yoga Lin

“I have always wanted to live comfortably, and that is only possible with both parties’ blessing,” confessed Taiwanese Mandopop star Yoga Lin, hinting that he and his rumoured girlfriend, Hong Kong singer-songwriter G.E.M. Tang have called it quits.

The latter has, reportedly, ditched the 26-year-old crooner after she rose to fame since participating in China’s popular singing competition programme for celebrities, I am a Singer.

While both parties have been keeping mum about the issue, they have both dropped hints on their respective social media account, Weibo, with phrases like “made a mistake” from G.E.M. and “we have our own direction” by Yoga.

The Taiwanese singer’s recent announcement about his intention to enlist in the army in July only further fueled speculations.

When queried by the media during his latest world tour,Speaking in Tongues, press conference yesterday, Yoga chose not to answer directly.

Instead, he replied with a couple of questions: “Must I answer? Am I handsome today?”

It was only after a resounding “very handsome” by the media that he said: “I have been trying to find a lifestyle that’d suit me best and make both parties happy,” as if hinting that their relationship has come to an end. “Now, I feel happy and I am enjoying my life.”

Source

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"G.E.M. Tang and Yoga Lin never dated: A fake arrangement for publicity?G.E.M. Tang and Yoga Lin never dated: A fake arrangement for publicity?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Source: XinMSN21CN
Translated by: Starlightcolors @ http://asianfanatics.net

Rumors about 26-year-old Yoga Lin and 22-year-old G.E.M. Tang dating began in 2010. Last year at the Golden Melody Awards, they held hands in public and admitted their relationship. However, they were recently said to have broken up. Now, sources reveal that the pair was never actually a couple and their "relationship" was only used to generate publicity for themselves.

Yesterday, an inside source revealed, "G.E.M. Tang and Yoga Lin were actually never a couple. They were new artists and wanted to generate attention." The source further revealed that their "breakup" is also to intentionally attract even more attention. Another insider added, "Yoga had no choice, his management company arranged it and he had to listen."

After news of their breakup came out, G.E.M. Tang began refusing media interviews. She explained that it was because of an <I Am A Singer 2> rule banning interviews. However, reporters did not experience this problem when they interviewed other contestants on the show including Han Lei and Jason Zhang. Was this rule put in place for G.E.M. and her management company? Or is it only to avoid questions about relationships?

Meanwhile, Hong Kong media have revealed that Yoga Lin is dating singer Kiki Ding, who is three years his senior. The pair met through mutual friends S.H.E last year and their relationship sparked after they both attended Taiwan’s Formoz Festival last August. They are even said to have spent Valentine’s Day together this year. On Valentine's Day, Kiki Ding posted on Weibo, “We love each other modestly, and with that we are the happiest in the world.” Yoga’s management, HIM International Music, did not deny the reports and only replied, "No response." Several days ago when reporters mentioned rumors about two-timing, G.E.M. let reporters look at the lyrics of the latest song selection on the competition and emphasized, "I do not want to talk about it further." Kiki, who has not made a public appearance yet, could not be reached for a response. 

G.E.M. Tang is dating a Caucasian 22 years her senior? 

The Hong Kong singer is said to be dating the founder of a music production firm.

Posted Image

After the high profile relationship was actually a sham, G.E.M. has reportedly  found a new love - 44-year-old Lupo Groinig, who is the founder of a music production company.

According to a magazine report, Lupo had showered G.E.M. with care and concern after the split, and the pair subsequently developed feelings for each other. It added that the couple have been dating for two weeks.

However, G.E.M. denied the rumour on Weibo two days ago, saying: 'Lupo and his girlfriend are in a stable relationship, and I also know her. Lupo and I are working partners, and his girlfriend trusts us.'

It appears that Lupo is quite the ladies' man, having been romantically linked with many female celebrities, such as Sandy Lam and Wilson Chen's former girlfriend, model Mandy Lieu.

Since Yoga and G.E.M.'s break-up made headlines last month, many have been speculating the reason behind their split. Some said G.E.M. wanted to focus on her career after she shot to fame through China's I'm a Singer competition, while others claimed Yoga was two-timing her with Taiwanese model Chen Kuangyi, though it was revealed recently that the third party may have been singer Kiki Ding instead.

Posted Image

Source          

• 2 weeks later...

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"G.E.M. Tang criticises Yoga Lin onlinePosted Image

Former celebrity couple Yoga Lin and G.E.M Tang's break-up has yet another dramatic development '" G.E.M has criticised Yoga on Facebook and even called him 'hypocritical'.

Hong Kong singer hinted early this month during a press conference that they were no longer a couple. While reports have long speculated that G.E.M was the one who ditched Yoga in favour of her rising career, she has now accused Yoga of playing the victim.

She finally spoke up about their relationship for the first time on Tuesday, and posted on Facebook his five major weaknesses, accusing him of being hypocritical, cowardly and thick-skinned.

'Why are some people so thick-skinned?' she wrote, referring to the incident when Yoga used her name to get attention during a press conference for his concert. Though she did not mention any names, it was likely that she was speaking about her ex-boyfriend.

'He never acknowledged me when we were together, and even when we walked the red carpet together during the Golden Melody Awards, he insisted that it was not considered going public about our relationship,' she added.

Feeling wronged, G.E.M also said that she was very confused when he declared on camera that they have broken up. 'It was after that that I found out someone has already been having affairs,' she said.

She also revealed that they made an agreement to eat together with both their families in Taiwan on Chinese New Year, but when her family flew over to Taiwan from Hong Kong, only his mother and sister dined at a fast food restaurant with them, while he was a no show.

When G.E.M appeared for a music recording in Hong Kong, she refused to comment further when pressed by reporters. Yoga's management has also declined to comment.

Posted Image

Source 

• 3 weeks later...

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"G.E.M Tang refuses to speak about Yoga LinPosted Image

Hong Kong singer G.E.M Tang rose to popularity after her stellar performance in Chinese singing competition I Am A Singer 2, in which she clinched second place. Her autograph session and fan meet in Hong Kong two days ago attracted some 200 fans.

She was greeted with an enthusiastic group of fans upon her return to Hong Kong. However, many of her ex-boyfriend Yoga Lin's fans speculated that she had deliberately arranged for these people to be there, to create hype.

When reporters mentioned Yoga, G.E.M expressed her disdain at speaking about him, and replied candidly that she does not want to hear about anything related to him. She emphasised that her recent comments made online, which were widely seen as criticisms on Yoga's flaws, were simply her own personal thoughts at that time, and felt that there was no need to explain her actions to everyone.

When asked her earnings increased after rising to fame, she replied evasively: 'Whenever I get the cheque from my company, I'll pass it to my mum to manage, so I don't really know how much it is.'

On the other hand, Yoga, who was in Hong Kong to promote his concert, was less antagonistic towards his former lover.

Responding to rumours that he is a playboy and a flirt, after being romantically linked with another celebrity besides G.E.M some time ago, he said: '(The news) doesn't matter. What's important is that there's good music to be shared with fans, and I hope that my music can be an emotional support to everyone when they are down.'

Posted Image

Source 

Archived