Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[OFFICIAL] ♡♡Monday Couple: ♥♡♡Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary ♡♥♥

CamilaaCamilaa @C_Ozelle Posts: 298Member

IDOL

edited July 2013 in shippers' paradise
 Dedicated to all those Mondayshippers out there!!! /Please keep this thread going

imageimage
         Running man 런닝맨                                       

rectitude*Stefanie MuliawanLJ1908Sulli Minhoiloveporkandbeansarashi91Viviane TranLeounaGninneyEangelmemorykusukayoPhurichGkuroihimitsuWendyR

Replies

• CamilaaCamilaa @C_Ozelle Posts: 298Member

IDOL

http://runningmanengsub.com/monday-couple-gary-tells-song-ji-hyo-im-a-3rd-level-lover-ep143/

“Monday Couple” Gary Tells Song Ji Hyo, “I’m a 3rd Level Lover” (EP143)

“Monday Couple” Gary Tells Song Ji Hyo, “I’m a 3rd Level Lover” (EP143)

Running Man Members : Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary

Ji Hyo’s Pseudonym (Nickname) : Ace, Mong Ji, Blanked Jihyo, Song Sibling, Monday Couple (Kang Gary’s Girlfriend)

Gary’s Pseudonym (Nickname) : Flat Gary, Peaceful Gary, Gaecholas Cage, Monday Couple (Song Ji Hyo’s Boyfriend)

Brief details about Gary and Ji Hyo:

Mong (blank) Ji Hyo or Miss Mong (for her blank expressions as she’s figuring out or assessing situations), Ace Ji Hyo, Bad Ji Hyo (for when she lashes out in anger). Also considered one of the most capable of the Running Men for being quick, clever and observant. As the only woman, she is only at a physical disadvantage for speed and strength. She’s been most often allied with Gary as part of the “Monday Couple”.

Kang Gary: Garie (Korean: 개리, often spelled as Gary; born 24 February 1978) is a South Korean Talented rapper and musician of hip-hop duo, Leessang. He is also currently a cast member of the variety show Running Man.He sometimes survives on other peoples’ ambitions that end up in them eliminating each other and him managing to the end. It’s sometimes surprising, although no less impressive, realizing that he’s in one of Korea’s top hip hop groups.

Details about the moment when Gary told Ji Hyo that “I am a 3rd level lover”:

On the latest episode of SBS‘s “Running Man,” “Monday Couple” Song Ji Hyo and Gary faced off in a hip towel wrestling match.

On April 28, the members of “Running Man” predicted that Gary would easily win since he had stated before that he had reached an 8th level status of achievement in martial arts. When Yoo Jae Suk restated that fact to Gary, however, he replied while directing his gaze to Song Ji Hyo, “I think I’m not at the fitness level I was before…but I’m a 3rd level lover,” which caused the rest of the members to crack up at his smooth response.

Gary started off the game with confident remarks to Song Ji Hyo saying, “I’m sorry Ji Hyo, there was no other way,” before they began to try and wrestle the towel away from each other. However, Gary’s playful tugging caused him to slip, which ultimately won her the match

Netizens who saw the episode commented, “Gary, I want you!”, “These two are simply adorable” and “Wow, I guess Gary isn’t as strong as I thought he was.”

Source – soompi

imageimage
             Running man 런닝맨                                       

iloveporkandbeansShana Nguyen

IDOL

edited May 2013
    Monday Couple  He love tunnel ㅋㅋ 

Gary:Aren't there going to be anymore tunnels?
    JiHyo:There's another tunnel coming up
    Gary:I hope this tunnel is like a kilometer long
    JiHyo:A kilometer? lol
    Photo: Monday Couple <3 He love tunnel ㅋㅋ 

Gary:Aren't there going to be anymore tunnels?
JiHyo:There's another tunnel coming up
Gary:I hope this tunnel is like a kilometer long
JiHyo:A kilometer? lol

imageimage
             Running man 런닝맨                                       

iloveporkandbeans

IDOL

imageimage
             Running man 런닝맨                                       

• cnsdchingoocnsdchingoo Posts: 64Member

IDOL

edited May 2013
    woohoo~ 
    just realized there's finally a thread for the MONDAY COUPLE!!

must-watch moments ^^
    follow me on twitter: @/dubumate ^^
    Camilaaaurora82mrsrosan80jul6556

IDOL

On May 12’s broadcast of SBS’ Running Man, the guests left threatening messages to the Running Man. One of the messages read, “[Song] Ji Hyo, did you go home well after drinking?” 

Jealous, LeeSsang’s Gary yelled, “Who did you go drinking with? You’re always saying you’re too busy to hang out with us!” 

http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=36037 

imageimage
             Running man 런닝맨                                       

LJ1908iloveporkandbeans

IDOL

CUTE Monday Couple Doodles by RMDOODLE

imageimageimageimageimage

imageimage
             Running man 런닝맨                                       

LJ1908iloveporkandbeans

IDOL

edited May 2013

Monday Couple pics from ep 145:

Monday Couple

Gary: Please don't do that. Let's break up. ㅋㅋ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JiHyo:You look awkward even to me

imageimage
             Running man 런닝맨                                       

carolinebesteverStefanie MuliawanLJ1908iloveporkandbeans
  • MayMay The #0 Boice, Baby and Exotic PhilippinesPosts: 22Member
    edited May 2013
    This is my 2nd favorite relationship in Running Man. 1st of course is "Easy Brothers", because they're just so funny! :D

Here's a random photo of Monday Couple:

Spoiler:

Gary oppa is soooo sweet! :"> Jihyo would be so lucky to have him as her boyfriend :)
    Camilaaclaratenteniloveporkandbeans

IDOL

May said:

Gary oppa is soooo sweet! :"> Jihyo would be so lucky to have him as her boyfriend :)
    I agree, 

when will they date for real....?
    [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<

imageimage
             Running man 런닝맨                                       

Mayshkwordsiloveporkandbeans
  • MayMay The #0 Boice, Baby and Exotic PhilippinesPosts: 22Member
    edited May 2013
    Camilaa said:

I agree, 

when will they date for real....?
    [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<
    I also don't know but Jihyo is already in a relationship. :<
  • aurora82aurora82 Posts: 746Member

SUPERSTAR

Monday Couple Thread!!!

How come I haven't searched for it yet?!!

I love them together even though Ji Hyo is taken ...
    But they are so cute and funny and hilarious together. You can't help but love them and cheer for them and have a little hope that maybe ...
    Camilaailoveporkandbeans
  • sindeesindee New YorkPosts: 564Member

IDOL

I just started watching Running Man and I've grew to love Monday Couple. Their scenes are so cute and lovable . Gray is really a caring guy toward Ji Hyo
    :)It would be awesome if they do get together and date in reality
    [-O<

Camilaa

IDOL

Song Ji Hyo Says Gary Is Better-Looking Than Kim Soo Hyun

On May 26, actors Lee Hyun Woo and Kim Soo Hyun joined “Running Man” members for a special “Flower Boy Athletics Competition” episode.

On that day, Song Ji Hyo, Ji Suk Jin and Gary were on one team and riding in a car to the next location for their mission. During the car ride Ji Suk Jin commented, “Looks like I ended up third-wheeling the ‘Monday Couple’” and “Since we have male guests, Gary must be feeling pretty jealous right now.”

Song Ji Hyo comforted Gary saying, “Well, I think Gary is better-looking than Kim Soo Hyun. On Mondays, Gary is the best-looking guy.” Gary who heard the conversations while driving said, “Thank you, Ji Hyo. I live a hard life from Tuesday through Friday and then I look forward to the show on Mondays with the hope that you and I could be something.” He also joked, “I feel like I’m going on a trip with my girlfriend and her father right now” causing everyone to burst into laughter.

imageimage
             Running man 런닝맨                                       

sindeeshkwordsStefanie Muliawanﻧﻮﺭ ﻋﻔﻴﻪ ﺷﻤﺲ ﺍﻟﺪﻳﻦ

IDOL

RMdoodle of some of my favorite Monday Couple Moments, wish it lasted longer!
    image   image
    image   image                                 

imageimage
             Running man 런닝맨                                       

iloveporkandbeans
  • miskymisky Posts: 10Member
    Keeping the thread alive, the monday couple are truly the highlight of RM, wish they last long
    Camilaasindeemrsrosan80iloveporkandbeans
  • sindeesindee New YorkPosts: 564Member

IDOL

^ I agree. I'm always looking forward to Monday couple's scene in the new episodes.

Camilaailoveporkandbeans

IDOL

edited May 2013
    One Monday Couple moment I like, :x :x :x

imageimage
             Running man 런닝맨                                       

hanayahiloveporkandbeansKatherine JaneC