Lee Dong Wook Eun Hye Couple Thread

Guest yellowumbrella

Guest yellowumbrella

Just wanted to make this thread cause I'm shipping them so bad. I hope they have a melodrama together...SUCH A PERFECT COUPLE.
Who's In?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mayzie10

For real? HAHAHA!We won't have any material to fuel this thread. =))But I'd be glad if they ever pair up in the future.I'm IN! :)) Ever supportive fangirl. ;))

Eun Hye?  As in Yoon Eun Hye???  Wow...  I don't think I've even ever seen these two in the same screen......  A wee bit random....  but who cares, right???
@yellowumbrella,

So this is what you've been cooking up.....  no wonder I haven't seen you in the other couple thread.....   =))  

• 3 weeks later...

woah, perfect, i thought this couple beforewhen i heard they will pair up in WILD ROMANCE, i m happy, but Eun hye refuse, so sadi allways they will be in a drama, beautiful couple, they have beauty suitable together ^^ 

Guest mayzie10

@tothesky11 really? I haven't heard of that. when did that rumor come out? Hmmm. we'll never know, they might be in a drama together in the future. :DLooking forward to it!

OOOOOMMMMGGGG !!!! :x :x :x lol .. Just lately , I thought of Lee Dong Wook then realized that HE IS THE ONE I TRULY WANT TO BE PAIRED WITH YEH ! THEY ARE MY DREAM PAIRING !!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to know if they have worked together like cfs, photoshoot or an event etc .. So I googled "yoon eun hye lee dong wook" .. I didn't know they have a couple thread already.. Lol ..... Then I also found out they were once rumored to be paired in wild romance ... OOOMMMGGGGGG !!!!!! I LIKE THEM SO MUCH IN ONE DRAMA ! And ROM-COM pleaaaaassseeeeee !! :x :x :x :x

• 6 months later...

This is random... I never thought they would be dating in real life. Any proof? I think it is much more reasonable that KSA was the one dating LDW. Check out that thread. There are much more proofs there. On the other hand, they look nice together, don't they? Anyone have a photograph or two to post?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yellowumbrella

Lol this is not a reel couple. Maybe we could just dream about them being together in a drama? Loooool @vegaspink i have been busy lately! I will catch up with you guys in that thread hahahahaha

• 5 months later...
Guest ferlydee

Oh my, how did you read my mind, even this is just a fantasy at the moment,  lol, I would like to see them being paired together, I really wish to see them in a drama, beautiful people, even in a photoshoot, please dear God.

Archived