{TR} Taking Fanfic Poster Requests

Guest delightful

Guest delightful

Hello Members! It's been awhile since I've opened up photoshop, but I'm feeling like I need to improve my poster making skills. I like to keep my poster simple and clean, trying something new. And I don't mind same gender pairings, as you can see my fave is YunJae, therefore I will refuse any pairing with Yunho or Jaejoong, well unless it's Yunjae! ^_^  If you need a poster please follow the guide! Let me know if there are any questions!

GUIDE

Title: [Just the title will do, I don't like added subtext if not needed, i suck at selecting font so the less text the better!]

Author:

Characters: [PLEASE provide high quality photos; I prefer to put 2 characters on a fanfic poster but i'll take up to 4.]

Stock Photos: [Anything that you absolutely need to have on the poster. If you don't provide anything I will google a couple of things I feel that matches the mood.]

Mood: [A couple sentences of what your fanfic is about would be nice, I'll try my best to capture that mood. If you absolutely need to have a color on the poster mention that too.]

You're NOT required to use my poster, I know some authors like to 'shop' around for posters. That is fine with me, because I'm just looking to improve my skills, but please do let me know that you've seen what I've come up with. I consider myself to be a beginner when I see all the amazing graphics that other members can do, so I'm hoping that other photoshoppers will drop by and give me pointers!

I guess I should post some of my works, huh? I've done only two in the last week, LOL! Here goes nothing!

Coffee and Cake :

The Numbered Days :

Running Man Wallpaper :

RM's Monday Couple :

RM's Lee Kwangsoo the Giraffe :

Our Sakura Road : 

Completed Request:

Amore Aeternitatis by miss_vicky

Now I Wish It Was So  이별이이야기 by Chrissy Chou Ver. 1 

Now I Wish It Was So  이별이이야기 by Chrissy Chou Ver. 2

The Sun and Moon  by Jenny*

Kwon Jiyong and Min Sunye  by neha200

Stealing Heaven  by curiositykills  Ver. 1

Stealing Heaven  by curiositykills Ver. 2

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's nice to see a YunJae shipper after so long. Because of the lawsuit, no one seems to ship YunJae anymore.

The colors of the first poster is nice, but I like the dark ambiance of the second poster. Good luck!

hello!
my name is Vicky~
i'm not sure if i've seen you around or not...
but i don't really frequent here that much. -___-
i wanna make a request~
although i can do it myself, but my main desktop system unit won't turn on for me and it has my graphic making stuff there~
and my father's laptop doesn't and i don't wanna download stuff on his.
but anyways, i'm looking to make a request!
but i wanna ask for permission if i may make a request, but it won't be used here, but on another site: asianfanfics.
i'm actually requesting for a friend as she's the main author and i'm her co-author.
so yeah... rambling done, would that be fine that i will use it over there and not here?

btw, not a same gender shipper... or even straight shipper, but i don't mind the bromance or whatever, but YunJae was the first pairing i knew of since i got into dbsk back in 2006.
anyways, i love the blending, the photoplacement and the typography is nicely done. so i don't think you're bad at all or at beginner. you're pretty good. but blah blah... i'm ranting.

anyways, yeah, i wanna ask you first before making a request. ^^"

delightful said:

Of course you can make a request. My username is on the poster so feel free to use it anywhere.

Thanks for the kind words about the text, it's my sensitive area. I'm only using the default fonts that came with the program.

I also see Mint Chalida's banner, I'm a fan of hers myself. Loved her since dong-poodee where she played as the spoiled brat. ^_^

Guest delightful

No, it's okay. No need to apologize. I'm just not well updated on the new boy groups. ^_^

anyway, i used the photo with all of them together. let me know if you want me to try to change it to the two other photos. it's not real creative and it's real simple. i have three versions, basically a normal moon, a red moon, and a blue moon. like i said you don't need to use my posters, i'm just thankful that you asked. ^_^ and i still have the psd saved so if you want anything changed let me know.

'normal moon' version  and 'red moon' version and 'blue moon' version

ahh, sorry about that. ^^"
but thank you for using all 12 of them.
i really appreciate it.
especially doing 3 versions.
although simple, they are simply gorgeous!!
honestly, i love all three versions!!
the house in the background with the moon, wahh i love it!
but although i like it, i need to ask the main author about it.
but thank you so much!
once i get back to you, hopefully no need for more edits.
haha, thanks again!! =]
and you're quick too~
i really like the blending that you did.
the typography came out nicely.
simple is best. =]

btw, love teh jj banner~ <3
the running man wallie is funny and cute.
the monday couple is nicely put together.
and kwangsoo the giraffe is blue and cute.
bwhaha~ simplicity is really the best. =]

okok, no need for any changes.
she likes them, but preferred the first one.
thank you so very much!
we greatly appreciate it. ^^V

hope you get more requesters!!

Hey hey!
Omg! I love you happy-posters. Err. Makes me jealous; I suck at making happy posters. LOL
Anyways, lovee' your work. Awesomee'
And I apologize if my story background is a little longer than you thought.
Just dropping for a request if you don't mind ^^"
PM me when finished.
Thanks in advance!

-Chrissy Chou :)

Title: Now I wish it was so 이별이이야기

Author: Chrissy Chou

Characters:

Yoon Do Hyun:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h237/karonish/img_210_3744_9.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h237/karonish/458363.jpg

Kim Yoona:
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h237/karonish/IMG_0010.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h237/karonish/IMG_0009.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h237/karonish/IMG_0008.jpg

Stock Photos: ---

Mood: Sad, Romantic

*Story Background: Do Hyun and Yoona are childhood sweethearts but were separated. Decades later, they finally found each other again. As the two struggled their way through fate, they learned the lesson of sacrifices and love. Even though the two were married, Do Hyun and Yoona managed to escape their lives and reunited after two decades of lost and pain.

*Can you also add a subtext, PLEASE???
Subtext: My person, who is faraway, I'll be born as a star to guide you to your next life.

Guest delightful

Chrissy, I was kinda out of ideas for this one. so i followed by 'numbered days' poster. but i did research what kind of flower i should use! this flower is called the adonis flower which stands for sad memories. i hope it goes with what you're going for. if you want anything changed let me know.

Now I Wish It Was So  이별이이야기

* SO I FELT A LITTLE GUILTY... for not being very creative on that poster, so i made another version. it's still the same feeling but.. still different? -_- i fail at explaining anything at 9am. i am a night owl so i should be asleep right now. anywhooooo, here's another version.

Now I Wish It was So....

delightful said:

Chrissy, I was kinda out of ideas for this one. so i followed by 'numbered days' poster. but i did research what kind of flower i should use! this flower is called the adonis flower which stands for sad memories. i hope it goes with what you're going for. if you want anything changed let me know.

Now I Wish It Was So  이별이이야기

* SO I FELT A LITTLE GUILTY... for not being very creative on that poster, so i made another version. it's still the same feeling but.. still different? -_- i fail at explaining anything at 9am. i am a night owl so i should be asleep right now. anywhooooo, here's another version.

Now I Wish It was So....

Title: The Sun and Moon

Author: JENNY*

Characters: -him 01 02 03 04 -her 01 02 03 04

Stock Photos: whatever you think works!

Mood: Romance with a bit of sadness. The story is about two friends who have known each other their whole lives but the girl doesn't realize she loves him until he leaves.

Thanks!

-Jenny

If you consider yourself a beginner, than I'm a complete amateur. :D I suck at photoshop so I'm glad that soompi artists can share their wonderful skills with the rest of us. ^^ BTW, I love your running man posters. :)

Title: [i'm just wondering, is it possible to make the poster without a title?...if it's really necessary, could you please just put the character names?]

Author: neha200

Characters: Kwon Jiyong: 1 2 3 4 5 6 Min Sunye: 1 2[the one on the left] 3 4 5 6 7

Stock Photos: Honestly, I don't know what would fit the story but if you can think of anything else to add [or if you find something suitable], please feel free to go ahead and add it.

Mood: The story is vampire related. That concept doesn't really dominate the main idea but it does kind of form a base. Basically the 2 main characters are meeting after 2 years. The story behind their separation is revealed and old sparks fly. [sort of cheesy but idk how else to say it without posting up the whole story]. The mood is melancholic i guess...with a hint of passion/lust.

Archived