What women do that men hate

Guest styleclopedia

Guest styleclopedia

So I've been watching some vids on you tube and came across with this topic. I think it's interesting. 
There are tons of things that women do that they are not aware of that men hate. These are just few of them: 
1. Fishing for compliments - women tend to ask men (e.g. their partners) if they look pretty even if they know they are just to hear other people tell them. Never look at others to validate your worth and beauty.
2. Wearing sexy clothes and hates to be stared at
3. Being too emotional - in my own opinion, girls are naturally emotional and men are, well you know men. But i think women differ in terms of showing their emotions. Some can be really annoying and some are really good at hiding them. Either way, ladies, don't let your guards down...too fast.. 
4. Duck face- common facial expression women make when they take a picture
5. Talking about your ex boyfriend-  stop venting to the new guy about your past guy. men might think youre a hot mess. Girl, he is trying to get to know you not about your ex! Dont be so stuck on the past.

So these are just few of the things women do that men hate. 
So guys, tell us more. Tell us other things we do that you hate. and dont be biased!
Don't worry ladies, you'll have your turn. I posted another thread about " What men do that women hate" 

Guest JaruJaru

When they complain about their girlfriends all the time, but then when you see them together in person, they act like the best friends in the world.
Girls from my experience are super clingy. Sometimes guys just want to do our own thing with our own friends and bro-out you know. That means no texting and no calling for a bit. Or wanting to know who we're with and where we are ALL the time. If we're not with you, then we have to like send you play by play of what were doing with who.
Girls expect guys to know what they're thinking. It goes back to the whole "I'm okay." answer, but they really aren't. We take things literally and when you say you're okay, WE EXPECT you to be okay.
Telling you that you can't be friends with certain people.
Talking to other guys in front of you to make you jealous.
Girls that expect gifts all the time.

Guest styleclopedia

playing games.

I know someone who does this. Telling the guy she likes I like you and then saying I got you afterwards. Guys think they are being tested and it annoys them. Am I right?

Guest chloe_addict

JaruJaru said: When they complain about their girlfriends all the time, but then when you see them together in person, they act like the best friends in the world.

Surprisingly good right uppercuts that come out of nowhere.
But that's just my own personal pet peeve, may not apply to most other guys.

I dont think a woman should expect a man to hold open the door, or pay for the meals, or drive all the time if she isn't in the kitchen making him a sandwich, cleaning the house, etc.
chivilry is the same as a house wife. it is unfair, but men will do it because women like it, if women love us men enough, would they not do something that we like? of course! which is why the gf's i've had who were head over heels for me would often try to cook me stuff and come and clean my room etc.
even those who couldn't cook at all like back in high school, they would make me some instant noodles with an egg and watch me eat it with those dreamy eyes. and so of course i pay back this affection by waiting for them, opening doors, paying for meals, driving, helping with things like phone calls when she has trouble articulating over the phone etc.

Guest Affection

I don't know if this is just bad luck, or about 80% of the girls i meet, but

I always hated how women NEVER F*CKING tells me what is going on. But when i find out what has happened, it's too damn late. They seriously expect us to know?

I also HATE how sometimes they get so damn emotional when i find out a secret (like her hanging out with a guy i seriously don't like) that ISN'T SUCH A BIG DEAL.. WHEN I SAID IT'S OKAY, AND WHEN US GUYS SAY IT'S OKAY, IT'S OKAY!....

I also hate how when i always try to fix a problem in our relationship, they don't put their all in it. (I try my best i seriously do...) Then later on i get railed on for not being there to fix it. (WHAT?)

I always hated how they are so damn nice to other people and get lured into traps with douchebags. Then they complain... i can't tolerate this especially...

#3 i agree with this!

lol actually i came across this youtube vid that talks about how different a woman's brain is from a man's brain.
very interesting and it really explains how we think/feel differently,

basically it says how a man's brain has different parts that doesn't connect, and the biggest part is sexual, and the emotional part is so far away from the sexual side and there's no connection. So it will really take ALOT of effort for the girl b4 she can touch his emotional side. and if the girl give in to sex too soon without getting his emotional side yet then there's a BIG chance he will leave her.

as for the girl's brain, every part is connected! for example, sex is connected to her emotions, work is connected to her emotions...everything a girl does is mostly based on how she feels! that's why girls like to talk about their feelings and emotions and stuff.

So when the girl has sex with a guy, she feels attached. whereas a guy might not feel the same way.

Guest rickertv2

For me it is simple: women who lie, deceive, and passively-aggressively withhold the truth.
That is why I have such a low opinion of the majority of the women I have encountered in my life. The rest, they will find a very lucky husband one day.

Archived