Soompi Idol 9 - Final Results & Winners!

Jaeho

si9newbanner.jpg
Final Results & Winners!

Youtube ★ Tumblr ★ Twitter ★ Directory ★ Skype Chat 

We're excited to announce the Final Results & Top 3! Congratulations, Top 3! We will contact you via PM on Soompi Forums.

And congratulations to everyone for making it this far! We really appreciate everyone’s efforts, enthusiasm, and talent! Thanks for participating, and we hope our comments have been helpful.

1st Place: nkp0504
  • 1. $100 Gift Card, 2. Soompi T-Shirt, 3. Trophy
2nd Place:

• 1. $50 Gift Card, 2. Soompi T-Shirt, 3. Trophy
3rd Place: OriginalCass
  • 1. Soompi T-Shirt, 2. Trophy (or $25 Gift Card)
(Prizes will be discussed with the winners via PM.)

Judges' Notes

Michael: It’s been nice going through this competition with you guys. We’ve seen many talented and not so talented people. Regardless if you win/lose/drop out etc. hope you took things from this experience, had fun and grown from it. Also..congratulations to our top 3.

Kim: Hai guyz! Good job and congrats! Honestly, I hope you guys aren’t disappointed with the results. EVERYONE here has so much talent and potential - I’m very jealous. However, this was all for funz, right? Hope you guys had fun with this. It was great to see you guys grow. ;D I really am hoping to collab with probably all of you guys one day. Ya’ll are so good, me jealous. ;-; Hehe, well this concludes Soompi Idol 9 - bye guyz~!

Mike: First of all, a HUGE congratulations to our top 3! 

This was my first time judging Soompi Idol and I honestly had no idea what I was getting myself into. I did not think I would witness so much talent and the amount of effort I would have to put in when judging people. Every single round made it so difficult to choose who to allow through and who to cut because there was just so much talent floating around, and naturally this got harder and harder as we progressed. 

I really hope everyone is really proud of themselves - because EVERYONE should be, whether you got cut during the first round or the final round, your effort has not gone unrecognised. I am sincerely proud to say I was a judge of this competition and I look forward to some familiar faces (and voices!) for the next round of Soompi Idol. I will definitely be putting my hand up to judge this competition again and this is absolutely one of my proudest achievements since I joined the Soompi community - I feel so privileged to be able to witness so much talent that is floating around our community.

Once again a huge congratulations to our top 3, it was not an easy road but you managed to pull through and take one of the top spots. Please don’t forget me when you are famous!

Jaeho: Again, congratulations to the winners and all of the contestants. It's amazing how talented everyone is. I had a great time hosting Soompi Idol again. But finally, it's over!

Thanks to all of our judges - Mike, Esther, Shannon, Michael, Kim, and Emily! Thanks to our guest judges as well, especially Kevin! Judging hundreds of contestants isn't an easy task, but you guys stood by me until the end and I'm grateful. You guys are awesome.

Special thanks to Mel and the Soompi headquarters for helping us out with the prizes. It means a lot! And thanks to Mallory & other mods for the help here and there, and to the mods who helped with voting, too. Every bit counts! 

And thank you - participants, voters, contestants, followers, etc!

We'll see you guys next year for Soompi Idol 10!

Guest Kyung-Jae

Congrats to the top 3!! You guys are seriously talented holy crap. I was feeling some major pressure on top of everything I was going through trying to get this final entry done. You guys totally deserve it. ;-; <3 
Anyways, Thank you to all the judges! I'm DEFINITELY going to take all of your advice and try to improve more. You'll see me back next year! Muwhahahaha! I'm determined to get top 3 next time :P haha. At least now I know what I need to work on thanks to you guys. :)

Guest happy go lucky

Once again a huge congratulations to all the winners, as well as EVERYONE who participated for making it so far. My words in the OP are sincere - I can't wait for Soompi Idol 10!!

- Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest hitoneguitar

Nice contest, I also wish I could know before, haha. Congratulations to all the contestants, you are already winners. Hey, when is it going to be Soompi Idol 10?

Archived