SOOMPI IDOL 9 - Round 4 Polls [Vote now!]

Jaeho

si9newbanner.jpg
Round 4 Poll - Vote now!

Youtube ★ Tumblr ★ Twitter ★ Directory ★ Skype Chat 

The polls are open and judging is now in progress. Visit the Soompi Idol 9 Tumblr to vote now!

Only 5 contestants in total will move on to Round 5 ― the final round!

As usual, the polls will save the contestants with the lowest scores from elimination, so your votes are very important! Polls close August 5, 11:59 PM EST. Full results with the Top 10 and Round 5 (Final Round) information will be posted on August 6, 2012.

Round 4 - Theme: Collabs

Click here to vote!

Please open each video for parts and other info.

01. OriginalOreosAreLife: BIGBANG - Blue
OriginalCass, danceismylife, Lemon Oreo

02. BAK: 2NE1 - I Love You
Icy_, Kyung-Jae, notochrasy

03. EverlastingDestiny: JOO - Bad Guy
EverlastingGoals, betadesdemona

04. Nikki & Lin: Davichi - Because It’s You
nkp0504, -LIN-

Click here to vote!

Please post comments/questions below.

Hey guys, just a quick update. I'm really sorry everyone, but please give us a few more days to finish judging. A lot of us have been pretty busy, but we'll try to get this done as soon as possible. The polls are still open until then as well, so make those votes count! Thanks. :)

Guest Kyung-Jae

Gosh I really have to say OriginalCass is an amazing dancer. He really stood out to me in this round and I'm a big fan of him now LOL.
Everyone is doing such a great job, the entries are amazing and the competition is tougher than ever. Thanks to the judges who take their time critiquing us! Even though it can be harsh sometimes, I really appreciate REAL judging apart from friends and strangers who are just all "oh yeah you're good" and don't give any advice or help at all when I ask for it. T-T Soompi Idol is when I know I'll really be able to get some help on my singing ^^ So thanks for that!! 
I've already made so many friends from this years competition ;A; sob. I love you all LOL

Archived