100% Senorita

Guest MissJessicaa

Guest MissJessicaa

I LOVE THIS MOVIE AND ITS CUTE..lols...but yea..at first the episode starts out in a sad place ment and later on it gets kinda funnie where the girls grow up and learn to live on their own and with their own new life ahead of them. hehe.

100% SENORITA

twin02.jpg

A.K.A. 100 Senorita

Cast:

Wallace Huo as Li Wei Xiang

Penny Lin as Zhuang Fei Yang

Deric Wan as (Peter) Pan Bi De

Joe Chen as Li Xiao Feng

Jiang Zu Ping as Chen Sha Sha

Jason Xu as Meng Je Lin

SYNOTHPOS::

Born through a surrogate mother, Zhuang Fei Yang is the sole millionaire heiress of Formosa Inc, a company owned by her father and directed by CEO Peter, Fei Yang’s high-profile boyfriend. Soon after her father’s sudden death, the heiress’ life is shaken by a murder attempt by the scheming Peter. Fei Yang survives the car accident without Peter’s knowledge, but her face becomes unrecognizable after a dramatic plastic surgery to cover her deformed features. Wanting to be restored to her identity and to save Formosa from Peter’s hands, Fei Yang employs the help of Xiao Feng, her long-lost twin sister. The uncultured Xiao Feng swaps identities with the rich Fei Yang in a desperate attempt to regain Formosa, and the plot thickens as Peter, Fei Yang’s admirers Wei Xiang and Je Lin, her best friend Sha Sha, her governess, and the sisters themselves discover the mystery of their identities step by step.

In the second chapter of the story, Fei Yang and Xiao Feng are restored to their proper positions. As she assumes control over the dealings of Formosa, however, Fei Yang is misguided by Sha Sha to believe that her father’s death had also been of Peter’s doing. Spurred by the thought of avenging her father, Fei Yang intentionally alienates her lover Wei Xiang and the gentle Xiao Feng. She then applies all possible means to destroy Peter, who had by this time fallen in love with Xiao Feng and wanted to repent. Fei Yang continues to struggle, even at the cost of her health, while the confused Peter tries everything to make Xiao Feng believe in his innocence. The misunderstandings continue to form until a hysterical Sha Sha reveals the truth behind her deceptions. Fei Yang and Wei Xiang leave for Europe to seek treatment for her illness, and Xiao Feng waits patiently for her lover as Peter serves in prison for the crimes that he had committed.

Reasons to Watch:

1) The production of the series is very solid. The sceneries and sets are beautiful.

2) The sub-theme songs are lovely.

3) The multi-layered plot makes this serial stand out among other idol serials.

4) The complicated plot is still resolved within a few scenes in one conclusive episode.

5) The wardrobes are coordinated with personal style and very good taste.

Reasons not to Watch:

1) The lead actress is inferior in her acting in comparison to the supporting actresses.

2) The character of Meng Je Lin appears, disappears, appears, disappears, appears, etc.

3) The secondary cast detracts instead of enhances the story.

^ I really find this movie kind of interesting and a must see taiwanese movie..lols....but yea..its cool why..?..cux theres twins involved and since im a twin myself i love watching movies with twins in it..lols...^__^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KDramaFreak

>< im currently watching it right now and waiting for the people to upload more episodes with subs. i don't like that penny girl much.. i wanted qiao en to be with wallace in the beginning... and still do. but =[ theyre not gonna end up wid each other i know~!

Guest novemberbaby

I watched this last year. It's interesting, but it gets too long and draggy towards the end. =/ The reason why I watched it was because of Wallace Huo and Penny Lin. The both of them make a cute couple, whereas I think Qiao En looks more like Wallace's sister instead.

Deric's character is so evil! I hated him in the drama.

Guest fieryheart

I like this drama.I'm glad that Wallace and Penny turned out together.I was wondering what's the title of the beginning and ending song and who sung it.

• 1 month later...

im still in the process of watching thiss. when i started it i only thought there was 13 episodes.and then at the end of ep 13 im like THERES MOREE?! only to find i have another 27 EPISODES TO GO LOL =/

i like it so far though. its good. not the best but its still wrothwhile. + wallace is a cutieeeeeeeee <3

• 3 weeks later...
Guest milktea-

Watched this quite long ago.

Haha I prefer Wallace& Joe together though.

^^

Deric's super evil. But he's really sweet to Joe in the later part. Haha.

• 3 months later...
Guest Diianasaur

Oh i've watched this drama a couple of weeks ago. It's pretty good. I thought it got kind of draggy later on, or maybe i was just impatient because it was so long. LOL but overall it was really good. The songs are so cute aswell. ANND WALLACE HUO IS SO CUTE! ;);)

• 7 months later...
Guest angelofthewaters

Watched this quite long ago.

Haha I prefer Wallace& Joe together though.

^^

Deric's super evil. But he's really sweet to Joe in the later part. Haha.

I prefer Wallace and Joe as well! :)

I wish that they will continue to sub this drama...

Guest sang_woo_always

I sooo wanna watch this but don't know where i can??

i watched it from crunchyroll but whoever was subbing

it stopped. sad.. i love it soo far. penny and wallace are

very cute together. =]

Guest colon

I like this drama.I'm glad that Wallace and Penny turned out together.I was wondering what's the title of the beginning and ending song and who sung it.

The beginning song is called 幸福的地圖The Map of Happiness by Elva Hsiao Ya Xun.

The ending song is called Disguise by Lene Marlin.

• 1 year later...
Guest frenchsha

I LOVE THIS MOVIE AND ITS CUTE..lols...but yea..at first the episode starts out in a sad place ment and later on it gets kinda funnie where the girls grow up and learn to live on their own and with their own new life ahead of them. hehe.

100% SENORITA

twin02.jpg

A.K.A. 100 Senorita

Cast:

Wallace Huo as Li Wei Xiang

Penny Lin as Zhuang Fei Yang

Deric Wan as (Peter) Pan Bi De

Joe Chen as Li Xiao Feng

Jiang Zu Ping as Chen Sha Sha

Jason Xu as Meng Je Lin

SYNOTHPOS::

Born through a surrogate mother, Zhuang Fei Yang is the sole millionaire heiress of Formosa Inc, a company owned by her father and directed by CEO Peter, Fei Yang’s high-profile boyfriend. Soon after her father’s sudden death, the heiress’ life is shaken by a murder attempt by the scheming Peter. Fei Yang survives the car accident without Peter’s knowledge, but her face becomes unrecognizable after a dramatic plastic surgery to cover her deformed features. Wanting to be restored to her identity and to save Formosa from Peter’s hands, Fei Yang employs the help of Xiao Feng, her long-lost twin sister. The uncultured Xiao Feng swaps identities with the rich Fei Yang in a desperate attempt to regain Formosa, and the plot thickens as Peter, Fei Yang’s admirers Wei Xiang and Je Lin, her best friend Sha Sha, her governess, and the sisters themselves discover the mystery of their identities step by step.

In the second chapter of the story, Fei Yang and Xiao Feng are restored to their proper positions. As she assumes control over the dealings of Formosa, however, Fei Yang is misguided by Sha Sha to believe that her father’s death had also been of Peter’s doing. Spurred by the thought of avenging her father, Fei Yang intentionally alienates her lover Wei Xiang and the gentle Xiao Feng. She then applies all possible means to destroy Peter, who had by this time fallen in love with Xiao Feng and wanted to repent. Fei Yang continues to struggle, even at the cost of her health, while the confused Peter tries everything to make Xiao Feng believe in his innocence. The misunderstandings continue to form until a hysterical Sha Sha reveals the truth behind her deceptions. Fei Yang and Wei Xiang leave for Europe to seek treatment for her illness, and Xiao Feng waits patiently for her lover as Peter serves in prison for the crimes that he had committed.

Reasons to Watch:

1) The production of the series is very solid. The sceneries and sets are beautiful.

2) The sub-theme songs are lovely.

3) The multi-layered plot makes this serial stand out among other idol serials.

4) The complicated plot is still resolved within a few scenes in one conclusive episode.

5) The wardrobes are coordinated with personal style and very good taste.

Reasons not to Watch:

1) The lead actress is inferior in her acting in comparison to the supporting actresses.

2) The character of Meng Je Lin appears, disappears, appears, disappears, appears, etc.

3) The secondary cast detracts instead of enhances the story.

^ I really find this movie kind of interesting and a must see taiwanese movie..lols....but yea..its cool why..?..cux theres twins involved and since im a twin myself i love watching movies with twins in it..lols...^__^

Whom do you mean the lead actress is inferior in her acting in comparison to the supporting? Is it Penny Lin?

• 2 months later...
Guest mLm4ever

I love this drama although I've only seen 14 episodes!

I really hope that someone will pick up this drama!

I wanna see the rest so bad!

But I need english subs! Huh!

Guest Bboy Stan

I watched this like last year..reason I watched it was because Chen Qiao En was in it after I watched her other dramas "Prince Turn Into Frog" and "Fated to Love You" =)

Archived