Internet Tv (korean Channels)

Guest johnsons

Guest johnsons

how do you watch korean channels in korea like sbs, kbs1, kbs2, mbc, etc... on the internet?

i know you can watch tv programs on like sbs.co.kr and stuff, but like how do you watch it

on the internet for free?

thanks.

^I can't seem to get passed the confirmation part for SBS. I chose email and I tried to email my Member ID and email address like it says to the email given(abroad@sbs.co.kr) but whenever I send it, it says the email doesn't exist O_O?

Does anyone know how to confirm @_@?

Guest Lindoodoo

^ I have absolutely no idea. I try to do it to but it just doesn't work.

But I heard that SBS CBJ is the same thing as SBS? I dunno if it's true or not.

Guest moonk379

if you wanna watch at like kbs.co.kr and stuff you gotta have an account wit them that means u gotta have korean citizenship number so if you dont have that then i suggest you share an acc wit someone you know that has an account wit them

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

if you wanna watch at like kbs.co.kr and stuff you gotta have an account wit them that means u gotta have korean citizenship number so if you dont have that then i suggest you share an acc wit someone you know that has an account wit them

^^I have an account on kbs but they didn't ask for a korean citizenship number? :sweatingbullets:

Guest cpopbaby19

kbs actually has a foreigner registration, right? so you don't really have to have the korean registration number. but you have to have your social security number, passport number and other stuff. :)

well yeah, im filipino and i have an account in their site as well. ^^

yes its the same, you don't have to login with this...

SBS CBJ seems interesting ^-^ since you dont need 2 login.....but what do u need 2 do ?

sry im completely clueless about this :sweatingbullets:

anyone would be kind enough 2 give a little tutorial ? please :tears: haha sry 4 this...i really want 2 see Star King & Jiwhaza tonight instead of waiting 4 someone 2 upload -_-

• 2 years later...
Guest sjpandasshi

um ya i think this is a helpful

forum

im willing to share my user on Kbs,Sbs,Mbc,and Mnet.. i have them.. lol i barley go on n e more to watch stuff cuz i have to stay up until midnight to watch the shows.. since the time is different.. haha

Hey maybe i Pm u i know this is way too late but i just found this

can someone help me??????

• 3 weeks later...

Archived