Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest janelleski

Red Riding Hood

the movie is really amazing. kinda boring at first, but it gets really good up until the ending. and go try to know who the werewolf character is. in the end im quite convinced that it's the *insert character name here* but i was proved wrong. actually, all my hunches were wrong! and i love the ending :) it's superrrrrrrrrrrrr nice

Watched 2 movies today at the cinema & they are:

1. LIMITLESS - this was really good, guys! go watch it. :) the funny parts in serious situations made my night. :lol:

2. I AM NUMBER FOUR - people tell me that it's not that good but surprisingly, i liked it. cool movie! can't wait for the sequels. :D

Guest adieu.cloud

Tangled.

I LOVED IT!!!!!! Seriously, if Disney stops making anymore of these Princess movies, I will cry.

Guest ktopia

Black Swan... it's as good as the ratings and rave reviews about it I've been hearing!  It's been awhile since I've seen a good psychological thriller!  Highly recommend!  wink.gif

Guest toGETherONE

Reign of Assassins [HK] ~ good twist near the end... I was surprised to see Da S in it acting in unfamiliar territories.

How Do You Know [uS] ~ pass, fast fwd... Jack Nicholson pulled me through the entire movie... I won't tell you how to spend your precious time.

Guest toGETherONE

^ lol, I concur.

A Better Tomorrow [KOR] ~ I can't get use to SSH cussing in the entire movie, otherwise... awesome. I cried at the end.

No Strings Attached [uS] ~ cute and funny