Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest papermoon1

alive - 1993

plane crashes on the andes mountains with a team of rugby players. they do everything they can in order to survive, including cannibalism! really good movie, based on a true story.

Guest sanjaysinghania

recently i watched inception movie.it such a great movie to watch.i just love this movie.i become a huge fan of this movie.in this movie Dom Cobb and his partner Arthur perform an illegal corporate espionage by entering the subconscious minds of their targets, using two-level "dream within a dream" strategies to "extract" valuable information. Each of the "extractors" carries a "totem", a personalized small object whose behavior is unpredictable to anyone except its owner, to determine if they are within another person's dream. Cobb's totem is a spinning top which perpetually spins in the dream state. Cobb struggles with memories of his dead wife, Mal , who manifests within his dreams and tries to sabotage his efforts.and now i am going to watch Drive Angry 3D movie.its a action movie.you can also watch or download Drive Angry 3D movie with great video quality so enjoy the movie.

Guest shakemyhand

The King's Speech. 

Next in line: The Fighter, Black Swan, Alice in Wonderland and True Grit. 

Guest ktopia

I went back to watching Hitchcock thrillers, so my last movie seen was "Rear Window".  My next on the list are definately "The King's Speech" and "Black Swan"  ^_^

Guest kirstie

just watched Confessions, a japanese psychological thriller. its simply beautiful! well more so brilliant. it is rather dark, twisted, and disturbing. that being said, the characters are a bit extreme, but arent they all? its pretty much fantastic, def a movie to watch.

Guest Leopoldine

The King's Speech.

Love love love it. Colin Firth was awesome! So was the entire cast!

I couldn't help but noticed that the set of Lionel's workplace is the same as the one used in BBC's North & South (when Thornton and the other mill's owner were discussing and smoking)! :lol: