Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

psychic/haunters

starring: ko soo and kang dong won

or was it

life as we know it... blush.gif

Would you recommend this movie?  it looks really interesting!   happy.gif

Guest Aice 29

Ip Man 2! Good sequel and amazing martial arts choreography performed by both Donnie Yen and Sammo Hung. Surprisingly, I could not find a thread for the original movie : /.

At the cinema: UNKNOWN ~ kept my mind working 'til the very end! I recommend this movie peeps! :)

On DVD: LETTERS TO JULIET ~ what ifs... love... sigh...... :)

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Justin Bieber 3D

I'm totally on Bieber Fever. I cried and so did my bf's mother and my fd's mother. It was just that good.

Guest papermoon1

127 hours:

despite knowing the story, it was pretty entertaining throughout. james franco is a damn good actor.

devil:

5 people stuck in the elevator, one of em is the devil. every time the lights fliker off, someone gets hurt.. and the accusations grow. pretty trippy movie.

Guest manojrana

The Green Hornet was the that i have watched last week with my friend.i and my friends all like this movie.its a action movie.it is full of entertainment movie.if you forget to watch it.then i perefer to watch it.because i know you will like this.when i watch this movie.i am very excited.i am sure you will entertained when you watch this movie.