Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Frozen, on DVD. That was a scary sh!t one. Making me not wanting to go to sky slope over again, afraid that they're gonna abandoning me there :lol:

Eat, Pray, Love. Just watched it today, and i didn't think it was as bad as what reviews on RT said.

I enjoyed it and thought that it was rather inspiring and not boring at all. Julia Roberts is GORGEOUS(srsly i always tell someone(whoever that's beside me) how beautiful she is whenever i saw a Lancome ad lol)

and James Franco. hottie. :)

Guest ovovoovo

Catch Me If You Can

That was one freakin' awesome movie. Even better, it's loosely based on a true story! Now I feel like checking my bank cheque for some reason..

Guest kimbomynizzo

Just got done watching Chloe. Omg and what a suprise, I thought it was a chick flick. I think I saw more boobies than any guy movie out there. highly recommend it to anyone!

Guest pooch1e

Twilight: Eclipse

Love the twilight saga novels but the movies really don't capture the emotion at all.... they did quite okay on the first one, absolutely butcher the second 2 and the 3rd one I have no expectation so it was okay but abrupt.  Oh well, I'm still following the movies out of curiosity, doesn't feel nice to give up halfway....

Guest hungrycollegeboy

Paranormal Activity 2.

First time I half-covered my eyes for a horror movie. I liked it better than the original.

Just got home from watching 'Paranormal Activity 2' it was really a bored one for first half of the movie and then got interesting in the middle, I almost peed my pants by the end cause of the scaryness :lol: