Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest ViVa4ever

THE HOLE :ph34r: that was one sick crazy movie! gave me the creeps! it's crazy what a girl does when she likes someone and how far she goes! o.O

Guest Tranberry

Was going to watch Sherlock Holmes last night but when we got to the theatre, there were so many people in line! We asked one of the people working there how many tickets were left for the showing and he told us there were 50 tickets left out of 300. My friends and I decided it wouldn't be worth it to watch the movie sitting in the first couple of rows so we left. :(

But today I went to a different theatre with my bf and we saw Up In The Air. It was an ok movie...I've always been a fan of George Clooney. v ^_^ It was also awesome (and unexpected) that today was deemed as "Telus Tuesday" at the theatre meaning everybody who bought an adult ticket for a show got a free regular size popcorn + free regular sized soft drink! That's a $10 value for free! And I'm really glad we decided to go to an afternoon showing (4:20pm) instead of an evening one because once we got out of the movie the line-ups to buy tickets were INSANE...the line went out the doors and down the stairs towards the parking lot. Plus, the free popcorn + drink deal was gone so I guess it was only for shows during the day. ^_^

Guest eternaldarkness4

i watched

Bright star

i loved it soo much

its rare to see such a honest and tender film

Abbie cornish's acting was brilliant

and the scenery was so light