Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest ArmoredTurtleCow

Harry Potter although it was dissapointing. Easily made in 2 parts for the extra money. :mellow:

well you can argue for the loyalty of fans, but I still reckon paying twice isn't worth it XD

I just saw Tron. It was really sick, actually lol. I thought the motorcycle scenes were pretty cool.
Not the best movie I ever saw, but it was definitely sick.

Guest NEYUGN93

Toy Story 3 on DVD ! My friend bought me a copy for christmas since I'm the only one out of my friends who missed out when it was out in cinemas

One word - EPIC !

Guest silverkey_

i watched three movies in cinemas last saturday...

Tron (3D)- they just rock the 3Dness, but the whole thing is kind of dissapointing for me since i expect too much...it just didn't exceed my expectation.

Narnia 3 (3D) - the 3Dness is better than previous 3D movies i've seen (i.e. Last Airbender)...i think they did a good job on that, but it is my least favorite out of all narnia movies maybe because the other pevensies were not there anymore so the movie kind of lacks something...it could be just me though, but it wasn't as amazing as the other two.

Tangled (3D) - this is the movie of the year!! it was so awesome in a way that i didn't imagine. i couldn't even believe that i ejoyed far more better than tron and narnia...it just that amazing.