Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest teruteru_chan

i think it'd be The Dark Knight lol. i have finally managed to finish watching it after getting it transferred to my computer so long ago.

Guest delightful123

Alice in Wonderland (like many others). It was disappointing for me, and the title is a misnomer considering the story is more "Through the Looking Glass" than "Alice in Wonderland."

Hachi: A Dog's Tale

I have never cried so much watching a movie. My face was soaked in tears by the end. This is coming from a girl who didn't shed a tear watching My Sister's Keeper.

Guest Q_Park

Alice in Wonderland

I wasn't very enthusiastic about this movie but a couple of friends dragged me off and it was a pleasant surprise. I thought it was entertaining albeit a little short. =)

- Kyu

Guest Harmonie

The Hurt Locker. read the reviews and my expectations were high. At the half way point, I was still waiting for the promised to kick in. Well, it does not happen. This was way too slow and falls incredibly short of the great reviews. Could there be another version--like one that deserves all the hype?

The Hurt Locker. read the reviews and my expectations were high. At the half way point, I was still waiting for the promised to kick in. Well, it does not happen. This was way too slow and falls incredibly short of the great reviews. Could there be another version--like one that deserves all the hype?

Hmm, I kindda feel the same. But I watched it not knowing it would be receiving 8 Oscar nominations.

That's pretty amazing!