Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest NEYUGN93

Downloaded The Time Traveler's Wife FEAT. Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams

I'm quite disappointed how it turned out. Everything was rushed and crammed into less than 2 hours.

Quite happy that Rachel's and Eric's portrayal of protagonist's Clare and Henry

Couldn't think of a more better actor and actress to play them.

Guest termination_override

Sherlock Holmes. twice. ;D

"Get that out of my face."

"It's not in your face, it's in my hand."

"Then get what's in your HAND out of my FACE."

oh subtext xD

Guest NEYUGN93

Romulus, My Father FEAT. Eric Bana and Franka Pontente

Never came across an Australian movie that I liked... or maybe because I'm currently having a thing for Eric Bana LOL

Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (2009)

I laughed the whole movie. I really enjoyed the added dimensions to the original movie.

From Amelia Earhart, to the "Einstein" bobbleheads, the young Capone, the Monkey who went into outerspace, I mean it was just hilarious!

Guest crazyMuka

I just finished watching Hachiko: a Dog's story. Awesome movie, my eyes are now still red from crying. The last 8 mins were so touching that I couldn't hold the tears in T^T;; It's even more amazing that this is based on a true story that happened in Japan a while back. I don't know but simple animal movie like this (and Quill) always always tugs at my heartstrings. And I love the score in this film, very relaxing. This is one remake that I thought do justice to the original. Recommended!

Guest zoobidubi123

Dawn of the Dead (remake) : I watched this on TV last night, I definitely prefer this to the shonky 70s original. I like the extra dimension the post-28 Days Later running zombies bring, and it's suitably different to the original to encourage watching both.