Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest rebbamothu

last night i have seen Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs (2009) movie. it has been one of the movies that have contain so much of animation and controversy with huge story made the kids and audience laugh and joy. online movies we have seen this movie and it was well directed movie too. i love the way movie falls and it could be one of the movies that will have attracted lot of kids all ready.

source

http://blog.80millionmoviesfree.com/in-the...th-food-raining

cloudy_with_a_chance_of_meatballs.jpg

Guest xdeathberry

lol I saw Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs too!

Freaking hilarious / awesome movie.

I was in a theater full of adults, young adults, and teens [no kids], and everyone was laughing really hard, so that shows that even movies meant for kids are enjoyable to everyone.

I love how they gave the book an actual plot line and characters.

Flint Lockewood ftw!

Guest marasshi

Love Actually

I didn't want to watch this movie for the longest time (I got it mixed up with another movie, I forget the title) but I finally watched it today. I thought it was really sad that Liam Neeson's wife dies at the beginning of the movie -- it reminded me of his real-life wife, Natasha Richardson's death. My favorite characters got the saddest endings btw. :( (Except for Liam Neeson and his stepson.)

Guest siwonnie

The Informant. Quite Honestly, it was a disappointment for me because I expected more funny parts. All in all, it felt more like boring documentary. Oh, and Matt Damon looks fantastic in those glasses. I swear, it cracked me up most of the time.

Guest marasshi

Black Book/Zwartboek

Someone in the Foreign Film Recommendation thread recommended this one (comparing it to Lust, Caution). I'm glad I saw this because as much as I adore Ang Lee, I have to agree with the poster that Black Book was better executed compared to Lust, Caution. Wonderful acting by the lead actress, Carice van Houten, (although the acting was pretty solid in L, C as well) and everyone else in the movie for that matter. Also I liked the ending better (most of Lust, Caution was okay, I just didn't like how awkward the ending was).