Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest doremii*

Enchanted

I watched it with these kids I was babysitting. It's a cute movie and Amy Adams is adorable =]

Guest dare2move

public enemies.

i think i aged 10 years when i came out, it was THAT long. and i am convinced that christian bale is secretly a serial killer. definitely disappointing for such a stacked cast. not worth it, IMO. i'm pretty sure that the only reason why marion cotillard would decide to commit to such a dismal project is to kiss johnny depp. and i think that johnny just liked the outfits and guns. and christian bale just likes to exercise his creepy serial killer voice. because it definitely can't be the screenplay, since there was no screenplay.

public enemies screenplay:

johnny: BANGBANGBANG, I GOTS BIG GUNS AND I ROB BANKS! WOOHOO. ALL I NEED IN MY LIFE ARE MY HATS, GUNS, AND GIRL!

marion cotillard: oh johnny!

christian bale: i am a serial killer.

Guest xxiaoMEI
public enemies.

i think i aged 10 years when i came out, it was THAT long. and i am convinced that christian bale is secretly a serial killer. definitely disappointing for such a stacked cast. not worth it, IMO. i'm pretty sure that the only reason why marion cotillard would decide to commit to such a dismal project is to kiss johnny depp. and i think that johnny just liked the outfits and guns. and christian bale just likes to exercise his creepy serial killer voice. because it definitely can't be the screenplay, since there was no screenplay.

public enemies screenplay:

johnny: BANGBANGBANG, I GOTS BIG GUNS AND I ROB BANKS! WOOHOO. ALL I NEED IN MY LIFE ARE MY HATS, GUNS, AND GIRL!

marion cotillard: oh johnny!

christian bale: i am a serial killer.

I know, with such an incredible cast...its such a dissapointment ;x

I mean Johnny Depp with Christian Bale!! Thats crazy, too bad the movie isnt that great...or maybe its just me. o_o

Guest desertseatingoceans

Public Enemies.

I was disappointed because I had such high expectations for the film. Definitively not one of Johnny Depp's best films but I thought the suits were great.

Guest doremii*

I finally watched Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain

it's a really strange movie.. lol but I enjoyed it. I love the soundtrack and Audrey Tautou is so charming.

Guest mz simmonz

movie theatre: Transformers 2

movie: Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix..to get me prepared for HP6 of course :D

Guest nonobon

just watched Gran Torino...i thought it was actually kinda cute and it made me cry ^^; ~really great story!

Guest NEYUGN93
Ice Age 3 (3D)

too childish imo.

Well, Ice Age is targeted for little kids, isn't it ? LOL

Anyways, watched Scary Movie 4

I can't believe I stayed up late watching that T.T