Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

At the cinema: Terminator 4 (it should have been much better than it was. I'm totally one of those fools that will see anything if it has 'terminator' on it. I pinkberry and pinkberry, but I'll still show up to watch a sequel. I so hope they make another sequel.)

At home: Mad Max 2 (too bad Mel got old and crazy, he was so hot in this. The ending was a bit stupid, but it was more fun than the original) and Soylent Green (decent, heston's always great, but I didn't really like that, apparently, the only decent job for a woman in the future is as a prostitute).

Guest Dumang31
Up was the last movie I saw.

It was sooo good and funny.

I loved Russell! ^_^

i saw that too! I cried twice T-T I'm so getting it on dvd

Guest brian032

'Diving Bell and the Butterfly'

To say that I didn't at least choke up while watching the movie would be a complete lie.

Guest whoops

transformers. revenge of the fallen. thumbs up for the second part. effects and the story line the best. i <3 it. :D

Guest disfunktional.

I saw Up 3 in 3D couple weeks ago. It was freaking packed omggg, we were bout to sit on the steps lol and we had to scatter every where >:o I missed the first 16 minutes but it was a good movie overall, a little boring cause i fell asleep for about 10 minutes (so i missed 26 minutes) but it was cute and light hearted =) This movie isn't the best for 3D though, nothing pops at you LOLL.'

Then a couple days later I saw Sex and the City the movie, super late, i knoww lol but omgg it was one of the best movies everr goshh. Perfect ending to the series. The clothes and shoes, killed me o_o soooo niceee . It's one of those movies that makes you feel like watching it again, it was funny too haha. loved it<3

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

the proposal

up (again but in 3d)

17 again

enjoyed all of them even though it's my second time watching up

Guest saranghae<3

Marley and Me

Such a beautiful story (makes me want a dog even more now)

I cried in the end... so sad T__T