n1299451029_30347290_509.jpgn1299451029_30347289_349.jpg

Birth name Donald Joseph Klang

Born January 23, 1985 Brooklyn, New York, USA

Genre(s) Hip-Hop, R&B, & Pop

Occupation(s) Singer, model

Years active 2007 – present

Label(s) Bad Boy Records

Associated acts Making The Band

Donnie, (born Donald Joseph Klang on January 23, 1985 in Brooklyn, New York) professionally known as Donnie J, is a

music producer, singer, model, television actor, dancer, and performer. He is most well known as a contestant MTV's

Making the Band 4. He was awarded his own solo contract by Diddy instead of a spot in the group.

Early Life

Growing up in Brooklyn, New York, but later moving to Long Island at the age of 12, Donnie developed a passion for

performing. He had many attractions as a young man. Later on, from his dad's second marriage, he gained a step

family including three sisters and many new cousins. He sang in a pop and R&B group during his years at Island Trees

High School in Levittown, New York, before graduating in 2003. Donnie has worked labor jobs for ten hours a day, yet

for most of his life, he's made the most of it, stating, "I've seen the best of both worlds."

He is attending Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York for a major in business degree and minor in music. Donnie

decided to take a semester off of college to pursue his music career and went on tour with his group. Not very long after

he returned to Hofstra University, the chance came for Making the Band 4, and he again took time off college, saying, "I

could go to school and be a businessman, but I'd be sitting there daydreaming about this, so why not take the chance?"

Check out his music on his MySpace or on YouTube!

Donnie's Official Music Myspace

Donnie's Official Myspace

Credits: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donnie_J._Klang

donnie_.jpg

Ladies, watch out for this stud on MTV's Making the Band 4: Season 2 premiere on Monday, Jan. 28 @ 10PM ET/PT on MTV.

Haha I'm not surprised you made the thread hehe! Your such a big fan! hehe!

I like his songs! Man I remember hearing his songs wayy back last year or so! They are good!

"Easier said than done" is good and "Broken Heart" I like those songs!

I wonder if they are gonna be on his album or not.!

He's also hot =]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest bichittybich

o wow!!! the trailer looks so exciting and intense. i wish its the 28th tonight. im not liking shannon's new hair tho hope she changes it back soon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest ♡DOLLYGIRL

^ I will NEVER miss an episode of MTB4!

I highly doubt Donnie's album will be coming out next month.

The main focus is really on the two bands, and Donnie's...just there.

Guest itrayya

DID HE REALLY CHEAT ON HIS GF?

cause, i saw the preview before the show,

and i didnt want to watch it anymore.

and im not a big fan of aubrey, so.

i kinda think... ew of 'em.

BUT. i like DK.

and i think donnie's only there because of his looks, first.

and then his singing ability.

im just being honest.

but, go donnie!

Guest tinatran_

maaan, i've been looking for "i don't care" everywhere! i can't find it =_____='' anywho, i somewhat support donnie even though he cheated ..

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He came to my school & I made like 20 videos of him backstage. He was amazing!!!

why did he go to your school ?

dang, donnie is so HOT.

i've been a fan of donnie when he first came out as Donnie J. and he wasnt on mtb yet. I think the songs he made by himself like 'So Over You' and 'Easier Said than Done' are much better than the songs he has now with bad boy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest backstage

MTV will be filming an episode of the new making the band with DONNIE KLANG AND DAY 26 on friday dec 12 at BACKSTAGE ROCK N ROLL BOUTIQUE. in palisades mall - palisades center drive west nyack NY 10994 !!! BE THERE 5 pm

• 4 weeks later...
Guest nheeweex3

Omg I used to listen to his songs all the time!

I like Say I Ain't Right, So Over You and Easier Said Than Done.

He has really nice eyes :sweatingbullets:

Archived