Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluelily

i thought i was over you. again you invade my thoughts. why did you have to encompass it all in you. please, just let me breath. even through i want you to stay here, its best that we be apart. not forever i hope. whatever the future is, i love you. and i want you to be happy.

Guest cow_vinh

I wish I was more aware bout my first love...

I wish I never screwed up that one night...

I wish I had more experience...

I wish I can start over with just being good friends with her like before...we never talk to eachother anymore...

I don't wanna being lonely any longer...

you. i'm done with you. i don't know if i want to be done, but i'm gonna finish this up anyway. i can't do this anymore..

Guest cinjin

o.o Should I approach you tomorrow? You won't think I'm weird if I say 'hi' to you right?

Would you actually talk to me too?

Guest itsthenerd8D

You flirt with everyone we work with. >> It's not like I care cause I hated you for the last two last weeks of working with you. I hate you. You tried everything to make me fall for you but it's not working so give up. You player.

Guest byterz.

sometime i just scream to you what a jerk you are and i can't really stand you. No matter how hard i try you never going to cooperate with me or at least give in a little effort to have a good relationship. If you werent my family , i would have never acknowledge you. You dont care at all, and i hope someday it would hit you hard.

-----

I'm scare I might miss you .

we're not the same, dear, as we used to be. the seasons have changed and so have we. there was little we could say and even less that we could do to stop the ice from getting thinner under me and you. we buried our love in a wintery grave. a lump in the snow was all that remained. but we stayed by its side as the days turned to weeks, as the ice kept getting thinner with every word that we'd speak. and when spring arrived we were taken by surprise when the floes under our feet bled into the sea. and nothing was left for you and me. we're not the same, dear, and it seems to me there's nowhere we can go with nothing underneath. and it saddens me to say what we both knew was true: that the ice was getting thinner under me and you.

Guest april_showers

All I want is your text message tomorrow.

Scratch that.

All I want is you.

Oh mini cooper, I said it.

Guest sora09

h: you are too funny! what am i going to do without you?

w: wow...haha way to go?

m: we seriously are way too cool for anybody to handle!

d: you didn't make me smile today. boo you!

Archived