Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

Guest xlush

you let me down..

i hit the wall hard this time, and it made me wake up from this nightmare.

reality is, nothing would change.

we lead different paths.

and i feel a billion times lighter... like a feather.

its the end

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaeners

Just so you know, I'm stronger than you think so whatever you need or want to tell me, just tell me straight up. I can assure you that I can handle it.

Guest rain.lee.bow

you make me happy. bubbly and tingly all on the inside. smiles on the out. like you've always have and always will. :) miss you. evn tho its been one hour. too many people interrupted our day today buh its okay. i see you everyday. but its still not enough. miss you

Guest thesarahchong

4:00 AM and I can't sleep.

That's what you've done to me.

I hope you're happy.

She's everything I'm not, anyway.

you're SOSOOSOS SWEETTTT <3

thanks for giving my mum flowers :D and thanks for the chocolates! AWWWW! <3 ^_______^

i'm so glad you got to stay longer tonight. it was so awesome that you came! now in the future you can always come over for our dinners. ^^

and i can come over for dinner on wednesday! YAYYYYYYYY! i'm so happy. i can't wait baby! i told you my mum was sweet. hahaha. she's really nice, you know. =) i'm just damn glad she likes you now. so funny my dad offered you beer. he does it to everyone, anyway. :D too bad you don't like alcohol, haha. it's all good :D

but thank you so much again :) i know it was a bit like.. erm.. you know, for your brother and all, but i'm so glad you did get to come, anyway. you have the whole day with him tomorrow, it still is a start. and easter only comes around once a year. so thank you. :)

i just don't know what to do about tuesday.. whether i should come with you to uni. i could, but i'm not sure. otherwise i go to the state library to study.. but i want to be with you. <3

alrightyho. can't wait until our talk tonight. <3

Guest carmelxboo

you and your promises. ugh.

baby baby i miss you :[ i wanna see your cutiee smile sooo badly. blahhh. weekends suck now. and i can't even text you :[[

Guest --infatuated.

say, all i need,

is the air i breathe,

and a place to rest my head.

hella chill day with the nephew.

farmer's market. <3 taps. dais.

hahahaha. funnny. cuties.

nails that be getting fcked up even when i don't do anything.

sigh. i'm really bad at this.

matched my dress hella & i didn't even pick the color.

ahahhahahaa.

being catcalled on, wtf. STFU

btches. hahah. & then cottty.

erryone looked hella cute!

cut out early.

i am legend was HECKA SHORT.

wth. but it was a great movie!

TJ's gayass. hahaha.

altoids.<3

POP ROCKS! chyeahbooy.

hey babe,

I MISS YOU. muah!

Guest nicolexr

1. "Instead of making me better, you're making me ill."

2. Umm, I thought we were going to talk today. Where are you again?

3. Do I have to be as perfect as you? Seriously. You're making this competition harder than it already is.

4. I don't like you. I'm usually friendly and touchy feely with people that I like, but you, I just don't like you. I don't know why you richard simmons me off. Maybe because you're so flamboyant. Well no, not really. I love flamboyant people but you, I just... Just stop touching me and feeling like we're 'close', okay? Because we're not. And I don't like you. You're annoying, you're really annoying. How you barge into our house without asking? How you disturb me and not give me my personal space because omg we're like so close. -__- Ugh, just stop touching me, you skinny *insert word* pervert! I'm so annoyed with you! I want to kick your skinny little *insert word* and *censored*! UGH.

5. Thank you.

6. Are you really going to be here when I need you, like how you said you would be? I hope we'll get closer, like how we always do. And you don't know it, but you inspire me... You really do.

Guest jaeners

You know, I had a feeling you were going to tell me that, but I don't know. I didn't think it was that soon so I was a little hurt when you told me. I don't know. I guess I thought what I told you was how I really felt (which I'm sure it was), but I just think...I wasn't that prepared for it like I thought I was. I'm just curious how it happened though. I'd really like to know.

Guest ynxsarang

i really do like you,

despite my actions.

it's because i don't have enough guts to tell you i'm in love with you.

you know who i am.. but i don't think you'll ever hear this from me.

Guest StarBriteDork

I smile and laugh when you talk about what kind of girls you find attractive or how you wouldn't mind having a Turkish girlfriend. It really does hurt though. I really like you. You know that already, and you've already said that you don't feel the same way. I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry. This wasn't supposed to happen. I've told you that a million times too. But what am I supposed to do? You are the best thing that's happened to me in so long. You make me happy! I've never smiled or laughed so much before. I wish you would find me attractive. I wish I was good enough for you. Just take a chance on me....please.

Archived