Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

Guest MoiraElla

hey love. I'm really sorry that I couldn't see you this weekend and I'm sorry that you're stuck at your halmunee's house doing nothing but eating and watching TV. I hope your grandpa is feeling better! I really do wish that i can accompany you there but there's no way I can do that! I love you unconditionally. there's nothing bad about you. Nope, not even that you're twice as big as I am, not even how you did drugs, dropped out of school, smoke, I don't care about all that at all because I now know that you're giving your best effort to become better and I cannot be anymore prouder of you. I LOVE how you put your everything in everything you do and I just wish I can do the same. I really miss you and the fact that I haven't spoken to you for a whole day it just kills me! I want to speak to you! I want to see you and tell you that I love you over and over and over again. Hopefully next next weekend, but anyways, it drives me crazy how we never see each other. I really miss you and I won't ever let go because you mean so much to me. I have fallen head over heels. I have to admit it, you are different than all the guys I've ever dated and I have a pretty big feeling that it's you that I'm going to stick with. and I mean that a lot. You are dedicated, strong, smart even though you deny it! but you really are. I wonder what you're doing right now at nearly 2am. Probably sleeping and dreaming of me, yeah? I better hope so! I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. muah~

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hunt?

so.. you care more about the easter egg hunt more than talking to me tonight?

erm.. oh.. kay.. then....... i have barely even talked to you today and now this.

thanks a lot.

don't expect me to be happy when we talk tonight.

why am i always left here crying after every phone call every night?

it hurts to not even say that back to you because i'm so upset towards the end of the call. it seems like i'm saying it less nowadays. i feel it in my heart, but i don't feel like saying it.

everything isn't as perfect as it used to be, any more.

Guest --infatuated.

unexpected things.

thinking that everything was gonna be fine,

i hate doubting.

but then you reassure me.

Sigh. i suck.

whatevs.

touged. <3 but, unfortunately we had to see that.

=?

babe is hella prepared with his first aid kit.

running outta the car inna quickness.

& hella protective. UGH.

whatevs.

park again for cute scenary.

moon's hella close & sht, but hadda leave

cusa jeff's richard simmons. hahaha.

make it up to me. :]

grounded. :[ but i shall seee you.

i am legend. taa. imy!

Guest jaeners

I really wish you would just talk to me. Why don't you want to talk to me? Is there a reason behind it? You are hurting me so much right now. I can't even explain it.

Guest KuYA II

Hmm. This is why i don't get involve with social parties, i always end up having one person hating on me and the rest of his friends going all "hate" on me as well. Boy does my life sucks.

Guest to.angie

There's a reason why I stopped listening to you a long time ago. You are irrational and narrow-minded. For once, think about someone other than yourself. I feel like your mother sometimes.

Guest 01nc7

SIIIIIIIGH ah..i wonder why i got annoyed after talking to you today. whyyy did you tell C you might ask me to prom?! i guess you didnt know she would tell me...but she did and its messing w/ me. especially after hearing you talk about V so much. yeah i figured you wanted to ask her. AND THEN bringing your ex back in the picture? and saying she was the one you really wanted to go w/? then im glad you havent asked me and now i hope you dont. b/c that would make me the 3rd choice. even tho i just see you as a friend i still wouldnt say yes to that. i guess im ok w/ going stag...i mean i only wanted to have a date if he was someone i really really liked. so im good w/ it. i guess the thing that annoyed me is that after all ive done, after all our late night/early morning aim convos, after all we've been through...its like, you still dont see me that way? i dunno...then again i feel the same way about you...so why am i annoyed?? man. are all guy/girl friendships this complicated?? well im pretty confident that im closer to you than anyone besides your bro, and thats all i asked for. so have a safe flight and i'll see you on monday.

You're leaving tonight. What is going to happen to us? Part of me doesn't want to be in this relationship because of the hardships that's going to come. But my heart still wants to be with you. I'm scared. Please... be careful with my heart when you tell me your decision tonight.

Guest Oddfella

god i'm so impulsive.. what am i saying... i can't move on... i need you... its ridiculous... how... just entering my life again... you've got me.. parnoid.. worried and scared... i dont wanna lose you.. but... i wanna move on... but then i dont... i wish i knew what love was to confirm that what i have is love.. for you

Guest crystallizedtear

sorry sorry sorry

why the heck am i sooo insecure

i really don't deserve

what i've been given

i want to hide

=S

Archived