Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest carmelxboo

wow. i didn't even notice you were at school today. i actually didn't even look for you. if you're gonna choose her, then good luck. i'll be betting against you two but have fun anyway :]

Guest simplicity90

why are you so freakin slow in the head! i'm a girl and i would like to be asked to prom in a sweet romantic way, but no!! you're so dang clueless i have to do everything...so prepare i'm asking you tomorrow straight up.

and to other guy. i could tell that you were hinting to me and you had no date. you could've just ask me and i would have said yes, but it's too late now. damn..you're slow too! -___-

if you had realized......i called you on my birthday.

thanks for the birthday present. it was a real surprise :)

if you want to know what happened on my b-day....let's say it was sad with a hint of happiness, thanks to my friends. other than that...thanks for the surprise. it was something i honestly never expected.....especially coming from you.

no no..it's okay. i'm happy for you. real happy :)

but for me, i'm real torn.

Guest chibi_chibi

It's GIRLS NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot... Damn spring break couldn't have come at a better time. It's alright if I don't get to go out of state, hell, even out of the city. It's all good cause I get to hang with you girls and that's more than I could ask for.. =D Man I can't wait to sing my heart out. Haha

to christopher.

this is the letter you'll never get to read...

in a blink of an eye, a year passed. i keep on thinking the last time we saw eachother was mid march.

i checked and its march 4th to be exact.

i'm left here wondering all the "what if's" we could've had if my freaking brain was in its right mind. i still remember the last tym yu showed up. yur nose was running. lols. yu were such a sweetie. yu told me this and yu told me that of yur life and all i got out of it was something yu'd been telling me all along. yu're the one who told me where'd yu'd been, what yur ambitions were and where yu want to go.. but me, i cant even ask yu where yu go to school at. i probably know more about yu than someone yu met longer than me. yu were willing to let me in...

but, the irony of it all was, i wasnt able to recall any of the things yu said that day.all i remember is, i know yu told me where yu transferred to the last time i saw yu, yu even told me what yu were up to the last time i saw yu... and i guess i just wasnt listening because i really cant remember what yu said...

i guess what they say is true.

destiny waits for nobody.

happy 1 year 2 weeks.

this is gonna be the last time i'm gonna be thinking of yu.

goodbye and god bless.

Love, faye.

Guest sweetl0ve

I need a miracle to do well. maybe somehow someway I will get really lucky

- - -

I am sorry for always hurting you, but never have I meant to hurt you. when you say those words, do you know my heart breaks into a million pieces ? I have trouble sleeping at night, because of you. . it's haunting. . the words never seem to come out right. . only cold and cruel. . to make it worse, you always forgive me time and time again. . it's killing me inside. we can't be, because our life style will be too different. I can't forget him. . I can't let him go yet. . maybe if I met you first or met him a year later than I did. . just maybe. . things would have been different. . I am really sorry. . and I can only be. . what am I suppose to do ?. .

- - -

I run, because I am afraid. . it's hurting too much. . I don't want to subject myself to that path. . to that pain anymore. . so I keep running hoping that I can loose it. . it's my escape. .

- - -

I know we are impossible. . but why do I keep wishing you would feel the same way I do?. . why I do keep wishing you would fight for me?. . why do I keep wishing for us?. . why can't I let go yet ?. .

Guest sujinny

I HATE YOU. I CAN'T BELIEVE I john teshING TRUSTED YOU! THIS IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE. YOU PROMISED, YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL ANYONE; YET, WHEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM THAT'S RELATED TO YOUUUUUUUUUU, YOU TELL THEM WHO I USED TO LIKE? HELLO, I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! I'M NOT EVEN CLOSE FRIENDS WITH HER! AND EVEN IF I WERE, THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TOLD HER EITHER! THIS IS A john teshING SECRET! WHY ARE YOU BRINGING ME INTO YOUR mini cooper?

Loser. See if I ever like you again. HEH. :tongue2:

If you're mad at me then you're a pansy- and I hope you're not because then I'd be embarrassed to ever have liked you.

.. But, yeah, I hope you're not mad at me. I'm sorry.?

Please tell me you avoided me out of embarrassment and not hate. asdfjkl;

Guest crystallizedtear

I don't know why...I MISS YOU so much,

I miss you so much my heart hurts

maybe I'm selfish

wanting you to be here

but

I MISS YOU and just want to hold you. just want to be in your arms right now....

I don't know how to make this feeling go away

its overtaking my mind

God... why am I getting caught up again?

Am I getting caught up while he pushes me away, for my own good?

is this stupid pattern happening again?

Guest to.angie

I love you more than you love me. I don't know if that's really bad or okay. Although if you ask me, it's pretty sad. Thanks though .__.?

Guest shiawasebeam

you know what? i know you've noticed that i like you..

the thing is.. you've been seemingly avoiding me lately.

and.. it really hurts me. everyone is trying to convince

me that you aren't avoiding me at all. i really do want

to believe them, but it's so hard, especially when it really

does seem like you are avoiding me. it doesn't help when

you don't even try to talk to me about it either, mister.

Guest pour dieu

jo, you're the best friend a girl could have you know

i may not know what's going on in your mind, but you know i miss you

but i can't bring myself to confront you because i don't have the stinkin guts and i never will

it's weird how i keep thinking about you.. almost like when i'm crushing on a guy

do you think about me?

have a nice break jo, don't forget to tell me all about it

Guest --infatuated.

being sick sucks major richard simmons balls.

likesbabeaLOT<3

lazy richard simmons went to the park. beautifuls.

major naggin. hahahaha cute.

& then nasty energy drink. EUGH.

saved by matt&jeff.

hahaha THANKS A LOT GUYS!

it was a close one.

& then RRRRRS w/ his car. :[

poor casper. STUPID DRUNK WHITE MAN! WITH A WHITE CHEVY!

semi-studying.

cute for 10 minutes.

hahahaha. kool-aids bough back hella junk.

artworks. <3 TALENTEDMATLEY.

front pockets&back pockets.

fighting.

piano.

ihaaatechu.

Guest ichigo.<3

I know you're not intentionally doing this to me.

Maybe you are, I really don't know. I want to believe that

you're a good guy. I loved you, and I guess I still do. I still

can't help but cry myself to sleep every night. Wishing that

we could be together again.

I miss you so much.

You've moved on.

And I want to be happy for you.

I want to put your happiness before mine. Because I care about you.

I want her to make you smile.

I want her to make you happier than I ever did.

I just want you to be happy, whilst I still cry about you.

Every night, I dream of you.

I dream of us, us being together again in a few years time.

But I know its not realistic.

"when you're dreaming with a broken heart, waking up is the hardest part .."

____, I love you .

Archived