Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

please say you can come tomorrow T_T

i really want you to be there...

and they all want to see you too...

------------------------------------

AND JEBUS

did you know hwo much that thing costs?!? and you were being so agressive and pressing SO hard on it!

man, i don't trust any of you little ones anymore -_-

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, honey.

I know I have much to be grateful when it comes to a guy like you, someone who treats me so well and takes care of me. I love you so much and I really can see ourselves in the future together. However, sometimes, I can't help thinking wishing to be one of those girls who receive a rose from their bf once in a while, or get treated to a nice dinner without having to worry about the bill or how much we're going to spend, or take the car out into the city, or even receive a small object as a gift to remember you by and say, "My boyfriend got me this." I know I'm being freakin' selfish as I'm typing this, but I can't help wishing this at the same time. I know you don't have a job and it's hard as hell trying to please me, but still. These are just my thoughts.

Sigh.

Guest xxpiinkified

HOW COULD I POSSIBLY DREAM OF YOU?

singing to me ... with such a sincere smile.

LOL WTF. thats not right; i barely even know you!

Guest pooface

heeeeeeee ^___________________________^ .. my smile is this big!!!! .. bigger than the one u wanted me to have!! .. ur sooo sweeet!!! ^____^ .. thanks for the ever so sweet txt msg!! .. i somehow thought u mite text me and u did!!!

im so happy! .. *blushing* ..

hope u enjoy ur holiday! & having a great time with ur family

x

Guest conzerz

omg... i was so happy when you gave me that stuffed animal, you know?

and today i heard you stole it? and you stole a sweater too?

do you know how much that toy meant to me? when you gave it?

now do you know how many tears i shed.. because of you?

i hate you. i hate you.

Guest Raiin Jung

"And this christmas

will be, a very special christmas for me."

If only that song was right all the time.

I hope you have a good christmas dad.

Without me

jerk! pick up your phone...

I miss you like hell.

do you even think about me?

or do you take me as a fool and avoid me? I can't take this anymore! I need an answer from you..

kuv hlub koj, hwm.

Guest angel_cutie

i had a dream about eeteuk and coming over to my house..but you had to be in there too!! i was so jealous that you were talking to them in my dream that when i woke up,,i still felt the same way xDD

i wish you werent in there,not that i dont like you but its because you kinda wrecked my dream xDD

Guest lshluvr

Gah~~~! I hate you so much...but then I don't? I hope you are safe during the time you are in Hong Kong and when you come back. You say that you're done with 'you'? Who is 'you'? I feel so sad and alsdkjf. Hopefully, not seeing you for 3 weeks will end my idiotic feelings.

Maybe I was stupid enough to convince myself that you changed. When you told me to come back, I thought that meant that you loved and missed me, and that you couldn't live without me. But thats simply not the case. You haven't changed at all. Your still that same person. Your mean to me, you put me down, and you never want to do anything for me or with me. Why is it that whenever I want to do something, "your tired." But when your friend calls you out of the blue, you jump up and your out the fcking door. You have no respect for me. You don't appreciate anything that I do for you. Sometimes i wish I could die or disappear, just to see how you'd react. Would you even miss me at all? Probably not.

Guest boballay

Thanks for stopping by<3

It was nice to spend time with you, it's been so long (Although it's been a week or two)

Thank you so much for the Christmas gift <3 I love it.

Hope you love yours too.

You made this the best Christmas Eve, ever <3

Iloveyou.

you dont know how happy i am right now,

so happy that you call me to just say "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

but at the same time im really sad too,

just because you seem like that

you dont like me anymore.

(:

;(

Archived